LIE

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“St… stop…” Baekhyun tries to stop Chanyeol and unfortunately, it is not an easy thing when he needs to fight the pleasure that the mafia leader keeps giving him.

Chanyeol forms a smirk, stop from marking Baekhyun’s neck with his trace. “Why do I need to stop? I could see that you are enjoying this, Baby.” He looks down to where Baekhyun’s tent that is poking his crotch. “Look at you, getting all hard just because I kiss your neck. I wonder, what will happen if I play with you down there.”

“Please… don’t do this.” Baekhyun said, he holds to both of Chanyeol’s shoulders.

“I can’t stop, Baby. Your body that is more honest that your mouth wants me. Why don’t you just admit that you also want me? That you want me to play with you most probably down here.” Chanyeol brings his hand down and rubs Baekhyun’s tent.

“Nn... no…” Baekhyun holds tight to Chanyeol’s shoulders. He shuts his eyes and throws his head to the back, sinking it to the pillow. Why he must always lost to the pleasure and lust? He hates himself for that.

“Please be honest with yourself, Baby…” Chanyeol Baekhyun’s chin. “I know you want me… don’t you?” He brings his hand pass Baekhyun’s waistband and gets into the trouser and the inside.

“mmm…” Baekhyun tries hard to not moan. He shuts his eyes tightly until he feels a pair of lips against his lips. He opens his mouth and he could not help but open his mouth as Chanyeol keeps on nibbling his bottom lips. Chanyeol’s tongue is exploring his mouth as he tries hard to push out.

“Don’t fight, Baby.” Chanyeol said after he takes back his lips from Baekhyun. He Baekhyun’s lips. “Or… do you prefer me to ask one of men to hurt that Sehun so that you will know who actually own you here?”

Baekhyun’s eyes grow wider. “Please… please don’t hurt him…”

“Then, be a good boy for me.” Chanyeol takes out his hand from inside of Baekhyun’s pant. “If you don’t want me to harm even a strand of Sehun’s hand, you should not fight me… Reply my kiss when I kiss you and moan when I pleasure you, understand?” He actually hates to say that. He wants to do this which Baekhyun begging him, not with using Sehun to make Baekhyun listen to him.

Baekhyun sighs softly. “mmm…” He hates Chanyeol. He hates him so much.

“Then… be a good boy for me, Baby.” Chanyeol said and he kisses Baekhyun again.

With the remaining hatred inside of his heart, he kisses back Chanyeol.

_____

“Sehun…” Luhan calls Sehun’s name.

Sehun looks up to Luhan. “Lulu…”

“Can I sit here?” Luhan asked.

“Sure…” Sehun nods.

Luhan sits in front of Sehun and looks at him. “mmm… how are you?”

Sehun forms a tiny smile. “Better than yesterday.” He said. “But, everyone is kind of annoyed me. They keep asking about me and… that Baekhyun.”

“I know, they also ask me…” Luhan said.

“Well... Where is him anyway? I don’t see him since yesterday.” Sehun asked.

“I told him to rest at home. He was so stress since his secret got revealed. You know, at the campus website.” Luhan said. “I feel sorry to him… I wish he will be fine.”

“You are so nice, Lulu. Even after what he did to you, you still care about him.” Sehun said.

“I just… think of him as my friend, Sehun. A friend should be there for his friend, right? Maybe I will go to his house after class to check on him.” Luhan said.

“mmm…” Sehun nods and takes a sip of his bubble tea.

“Don’t you… worry about him?” Luhan asked.

Sehun looks at him. He sighs and puts back his bubble tea on the table. “I hate him, Lulu… He betrays me… I love him with all my heart, but he just playing with my love and dare to himself behind my back.” Sehun said. “I think, the thing happen to him is karma. I don’t know who posted that on the board, but that person just done everyone a favor, to dispose that Baekhyun’s secret, so that he should not pretend to be an angel forever.”

Luhan forms a smirk but quickly hide it. “But still… I feel sorry for Baek. Everyone is making fun of him. It would be hard for him to attend class from now on.”

Sehun smiles to him. “You are indeed a nice friend.”

Luhan also smile back to him. It seems like his plan is going to meet a big success.

____

“Kai, this is what you tell me to look into.” The man gives the envelope to Kai.

“Okay. You may go.” Kai said and the man leaves. He opens the envelope as he walks to the mansion’s entrance.

“What is that?” Kyungsoo suddenly appears at the entrance.

Kai looks at him. “Oh, this is the information about Hyunnie.” He said and gives a quick check on the information.

“I see…” Kyungsoo said. “Anyway, I think they are ing ups there. So, there is no use for everyone to gather at the field later.”

“mmm.” Kai nods and still read through the information.

“I will be at my farm if you need me.” Kyungsoo said.

“Okay.” Kai replied, still reading the file.

Kyungsoo just turns around and about to leave. “Oh… Soo ah…” Kai calls him. He turns back to him. “Come and read this.” Kai said.

Kyungsoo walks to Kai and takes a look at the paper. “Why?”

“This.” Kai points to the information about Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo reads it. “Oh…” He kind of surprise.

“Do you think he knows?” Kai asked and looks at Kyungsoo.

“Look here, it stated that he did not know.” Kyungsoo said.

“Then, should I tell him?” Kai asked.

“Are you crazy? Hyunnie will be so sad if he knows that.” Kyungsoo said.

“But, he has the right to know.” Kai said.

“That is not something that we decide. You should tell Chanyeol about this and ask for his opinion. But, I don’t think telling Hyunnie is a good step. He will get hurt and will feel betray.” Kyungsoo said. “I don’t want him to feel that way.”

Kai gives a thought to it. “Okay. I will just give this to Yeol Hyung and let him decide what he wants to do.”

“Yes. That is better.”

_____

“ummm…” Baekhyun tries hard to hold his moan when Chanyeol keeps on his pink entrance. He knows that this will happen, he knows that Chanyeol wants him for and he will likely be Chanyeol’s toy, but he hates that his body is actually enjoying it.

Chanyeol continues to Baekhyun’s entrance and shoves his tongue into that puckering entrance while his hand is Baekhyun’s too hard and leaking . “Damn! This looks so innocent but it actually so naughty inside.” Chanyeol said and he spank Baekhyun’s .

“mmm…” Baekhyun shuts his eyes. His hands feel like they will give up on him. He is on all four on the bed with his hands and knees already trembles and shiver because of the too much pleasure. His clothes are all scatter on the floor.

“Do you like this, Baby? Do you like how I play with you down here?” Chanyeol asked and he teases the pink entrance with his fingers.

Baekhyun did not answer Chanyeol. There is no way he will tell him that his body actually enjoying this.

“Baby… I wish you will be honest and tell me the truth.” Chanyeol said and he kisses Baekhyun’s ’s cheek.

“No… I do… don’t… like this… at all…” Baekhyun said, tries to show that he really hate this.

“Oh… This friend of you over here is telling the different thing.” Chanyeol said as he Baekhyun’s faster. “Look at you, wetting my hand with your precum.”

“No… no…” Baekhyun shook his head.

“Just tell me that you enjoy it, Baby.” Chanyeol said. “If you do, I will make sure to pleasure you enough until you reach heaven.”

“No…” Baekhyun shook his head.

“Aigoo… What a waste.” Chanyeol said and shook his head. “It’s okay. Just continue to lie since I will ask your body personally whether you are enjoying this or not.”

Baekhyun turns his head to the back. What is that supposed to mean? He gets the answer when he could see that Chanyeol is still wearing his sweater, but where is his short pant? When did he took it off and he could see the giant of Chanyeol.

“I will give your favorite now, my .” Chanyeol said, his and rubs it at Baekhyun’s entrance.

Baekhyun gulps his saliva to see Chanyeol’s . Why does it seem bigger since the last time he saw it?

Chanyeol chuckles since he could see the scare expression of Baekhyun. “Don’t worry, I will be gentle. Unless, you want me to go harder.” He said and caresses Baekhyun’s . Then, he reaches for the lube that he already place on the bed earlier. He uncap it and pour a good amount of it to his and also Baekhyun’s entrance.

“Are you ready, Baby?” Chanyeol asked and rubs his at Baekhyun’s entrance.

“Please… please don’t…” Baekhyun said. Who is his kidding? He wants Chanyeol to put that monster inside of him now!

“Aigoo… Still trying to lie. Okay. I will just put my inside of you now and let’s see whether you really don’t want this to happen.” Chanyeol said and he slowly pushes his inside of Baekhyun.

“Ahh…” Baekhyun grips to the bed sheet, he arches his back and looks up. He could feel Chanyeol’s entering him and his entrance is being stretches to that fat size of him.

“Fuh…” Chanyeol holds Baekhyun’s waist. “You are me in, are you sure you don’t want this?”

“N… no…” Baekhyun shook his head, shutting his eyes tightly.

“Come on, Baby. Just say it that you want this.” Chanyeol said.

“No…” Baekhyun said. His eyes gather tears. Not because he wants that out, he wants that to quickly come in and him like crazy.

“Aish… Still trying to play innocent and you don’t want this? It is okay. I will just send you to heaven now.” Chanyeol said and he pushes his until his head is completely inside.

“Ahh…” Baekhyun moans. Both of them shiver.

“Damn… so tight.” Chanyeol said and he pushes the rest in. “Baby… you are me well down here. It seems like my actually belongs to your like this.”

“No…” Baekhyun shook his head. His eyes pour tears. He could not believe that he wants this so badly. He wants more.

“Damn. I can’t even move because you are me in to go deeper.” Chanyeol said to tease Baekhyun.

“No…” Baekhyun shook his head.

Chanyeol bent his body, pressing to Baekhyun’s back, his hands go to the front and pinches Baekhyun’s s. “Just admit it that you are enjoying this, Baby.” He whispers to Baekhyun’s ear.

“No…” Baekhyun shook his head. “Ah…” He moans as Chanyeol starts to move.

“Damn, you are so tight.” Chanyeol groans and he his inside of Baekhyun.

“mmm…” Baekhyun holds his moans, arching his back, throwing his head to the back, leaning to Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Fuh…” Chanyeol keeps on ing his hip, ing Baekhyun inside like crazy as he plays with Baekhyun’s .

“Ah… no… ah…” Baekhyun can’t hold his moan. He is enjoying this. He wants more and he wants Chanyeol go to harder.

Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s nape and also leave his trace there, making sure his red marks will be everywhere on Baekhyun’s body as he ing Baekhyun real good.

“Ah…” Baekhyun’s hands give up and he falls on the bed.

“Tired, Baby?” Chanyeol asked. He stops and takes out his before he flip Baekhyun and spread his legs. “Don’t worry, I will make you forget the tiredness.”

“No… please… just stop now.” Baekhyun said, trying to stop Chanyeol even he still wants Chanyeol’s inside of him. He feels so empty since that giant just left him.

“Are you kidding me? We both did not come yet, Baby. I will stop until we both come, okay?” Chanyeol said and he aligns his back at Baekhyun’s entrance.

“mmm…” Baekhyun shuts his eyes as he could feel Chanyeol’s giant is entering him again, making both of them shiver.

“So tight…” Chanyeol groans as he pushes the rest of his inside of Baekhyun, letting his balls meet with Baekhyun’s again.

“mmm…” Baekhyun bites his bottom lips. This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter