MEET AGAIN

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE!

Luhan walks to his car alone. Baekhyun and Sehun seem like they are going somewhere and he does not want to think about what they are doing. He just leaves first and wants to sleep.

“Luhan?” Someone suddenly calls his name. He stops and turns around. There is a guy there and he knows him, he is the most famous senior at their college.

“Oh… Siwon Sunbae?” Luhan asked.

“Yes.” Siwon walks closer and he is holding a bouquet of red roses.

“How do you know me?” Luhan asked.

“Well, you are so beautiful, how can I do not know you?” Siwon said.

“Beautiful?” Luhan asked and he smiles shyly. Well, there is no one has call him beautiful before since everyone just throw that word to Baekhyun. Even his own mother also said that Baekhyun is beautiful.

“Yes.” Siwon flashes his handsome smile to Luhan. Then, he slowly brings the flowers closer to Luhan. “So… I have something to tell you.”

Luhan looks at the flowers. “Eh?”

“I… I like…”

Luhan gulps his saliva, is Siwon going to confess to him? The Choi Siwon?

“I like… Baekhyun. Can you give this to him?” Siwon asked.

Luhan’s face changes at the confession. Again, not him but of course Baekhyun. “Oh… I…”

“Please…” Siwon said and brings the flower closer to Luhan. “You are his friend and I am so sure he will listen to you, right?” He asked. “Can you please give a good word about me to Baekhyun? I want to date him, but he already reject me last month.”

“You asked him out last month?” Luhan asked.

“Yes.” Siwon nods. “That was the first time I got rejected.” He said. “So, can you please give this to him and put some good words about me to him?”

“I…” Luhan looks at the flowers. “I am not going to see him again today. I am heading home now. So, if you want, just give it to him yourself.”

“Come on, Luhan. Please help me.” Siwon said.

“I am sorry, I can’t.” Luhan said and just turns around and leaves.

“Tch… Does he thinks he is a friend with Baekhyun he could just walk away from me? He is not even that beautiful.” Siwon said to himself.

Luhan heard that and it hurt his heart. He holds tight to his book and just walks to his car. He gets in and closes the door after he throws his backpack and books to the back seat.

“Ugh!” Luhan punches the steering. He is so freaking pissed. “Baekhyun, Baekhyun, Baekhyun and Baekhyun! Why must everyone like him?!” He asked in anger. Then, he looks to the outside and spots Baekhyun’s car. There are even some flowers and teddy bears being place on the car’s truck.

“ you, Byun Baekhyun!” Luhan shouts and holds tight to the steering. He is panting in anger and he is totally pissed because of his own best friend, Byun Baekhyun. “I can’t hold this anymore… I need to do something…” He tighten his grip. “He has a ton of man that dying to has him, I just want Sehun… I need to do something… I need to break them apart… I need to do it…”

____

“ummm… ah… Seh… Sehun ah…” Baekhyun hugs Sehun on top of him tightly as his life is depending on his boyfriend.

“Baekkie ah, slow down your voice. People might hear you, Babe.” Sehun said as he keeps on moving his hips, ing his big inside of the well stretches entrance of Baekhyun.

“mmm…” Baekhyun bites Sehun’s shoulder, tries to hold his moan. But, he can’t hold too long since Sehun’s is always hitting his sweet spot that makes him go crazy. He stops biting Sehun’s neck, leaving the dark purple mark there and moans out.

They are inside an empty lecture hall and they could not wait to lay their hands on each other, which are why they just make out here. Their clothes are on the floor, except for their shirts that already being left s by each other.

“mmm… Sehun… I… I am going to come…” Baekhyun said while .

“Me too… Let’s come together, Babe. Damn, you are so tight.” Sehun said and his faster and deeper inside of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun moans out louder. He hugs Sehun’s tightly as the pleasure keeps on hitting him more and more that drive him crazy. “Ahhh… Sehun!” He screams in pleasure and his spurt out his white on their bodies, mixing with their sweats.

“!” Sehun also groans and gives his last powerful and fills Baekhyun real well in the inside. He lets his body rest on Baekhyun as both of them panting together, trying to fix their breathing.

“I love you, Sehun ah…” Baekhyun said while still fixing his breathing.

“Me too… I love you more.” Sehun said. He lifts his head and looks at Baekhyun under of him. Then, he smashes their lips together and shares a very passionate kiss.

____

“What we are having for dinner tonight?” Kai asked, looking at Kyungsoo who is preparing the dinner.

“Samgyetang.” Kyungsoo replied shortly.

“Wooo… I love samgyetang.” Kai said.

“Wrong. You did not like samgyetang. You just like to eat.” Kyungsoo said and turns around to face Kai after he turns off the stove.

“Oh! How come do you know me so well?” Kai asked and acts like he is shock.

“I know everything about you including every inch of your body.” Kyungsoo said with a smirk.

Kai also forms a smirk. “Well, I also know every inch of your body too.” He said.

“Are you guys currently playing ‘I know every part of your body now’?” It is Tao, enters the kitchen, walking towards the fridge.

“Yes, why? You want to see my body and get know every inch of me too?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Hey! I am not allowing that.” Kai said.

“Eeewww… Even you pay me, I don’t want to know even a part of your hand.” Tao said. He opens the fridge and takes out some orange juice.

Kyungsoo just smirks and he checks the rice in the rice cooker. Then, he turns back to Kai and he just remember something. “Kai…”

“mmm?” Kai looks at him. Tao who is drinking the juice also looks at him.

“Do you… remember that kid that Chanyeol always go and…watch? Before?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Which kid?” Tao asked and puts the empty bottle of the juice on the island.

“Yes, which kid?” Kai asked.

“That kid… He watched that kid like… I don’t know, 8-10 years ago, before his Appa die.” Kyungsoo said.

Kai thinks for a while before he clicks his fingers. “Aaah… Hyunnie?” He asked.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo nods.

“Who is Hyunnie?” Tao asked.

Kai turns to Tao. “Hyunnie… He was a kid that Yeol Hyung likes back then.” He said. “He had watched him for about 8 years… I guess, then he stops stalking that kid after his Appa die.”

“Stalking?” Tao asked. “Yeol Hyung stalked a kid before?”

“Yes.” Kai nods. “You know, that kid was 5 years old when they first met and Yeol Hyung was 18.”

“, is he like... mmm… ia or something?” Tao asked.

“Yah, he just like him, not like ually attract to him.” Kai denied.

Tao sighs in relief. “Okay… great…”

“Cut the crap.” Kyungsoo said. “So, what happen to that kid now? Where is he now?”

Kai shrugs his shoulders. “I don’t know. What I know, Yeol Hyung did not go to stalk for that kid for two months after his Appa died and when he go back there, that kid already moves.”

“Moves?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yes, he moves out from their house at that time and goes to somewhere else.” Kai said.

“If he moved, why Yeol Hyung did not go and look for him?” Tao asked.

“He just becomes the leader of EXO back then. If he goes to look for him and the Lee’s found out about that, don’t you think that kid will be in danger? He was like 13, 14 years old back then.” Kai said.

“Oh… So, Yeol Hyung wants to protect him?” Tao asked.

“mmm.” Kai nods. He turns back to Kyungsoo. “What about him? Why did you suddenly asked about that kid?”

Kyungsoo looks at Kai. “I think, it is time for Chanyeol to has someone beside of him.”

“Someone?” Kai asked.

“His life partner.” Kyungsoo said. “He needs someone to love him and someone to be love. He can’t be alone like this forever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter