HYUNGIL

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 Years ago

“Please, Park… please help me.” Miran said.

Park who is the leader of EXO looks at Miran with his worry face. “I can’t, Miran. Hyunman is my best friend… Yes, we are fighting now because he misunderstand me about the drug, but I can’t help you like this, Miran. This will just make my relation with him going worse and EXO with The Lee might get into a big war, Miran.”

“I know… but, I can’t live like this. I don’t want my son to grow up in this condition. Soon, his enemy will come after Hyungil and Hyungil will be in a great danger, Park.” Miran said.

When she went back to his hometown a year ago after her father passed away. She met with Hyunman. Hyunman turns out to be her father’s debtor and Hyunman’s gang is about to cause a ruckus at her father’s memorial. But, after Hyunman saw her, the gang leader falls in love to her and keep his identity as a mafia leader as a secret.

Hyunman always visit Miran and they start to fall in love to each other before they finally get married and now, has a son name Hyungil. It was only after their wedding day that Hyunman told Miran the truth about his mafia gang. Miran is a bit scare of Hyunman after that, but Miran loves him. So, she just accepts Hyunman.

But, fears start to build back inside of Miran after she gave birth to Hyungil. She is scare that Hyunman’s enemy will come after their son. For now, Hyunman still protects her, but her life feels like she is in prison. She can’t go out as how she likes. With that, she does not want Hyungil to grown up in this environment. Miran wants Hyungil to grow up in a normal and safe environment but it will be impossible if she stays live with Hyunman as her wife. Even if she asked for divorce, she knows that she will be haunts by Hyunman’s enemy too.

“Please, Park… You are the only person that I could ask help for… Please, help me… If you don’t want to help me, at least help my son.” Miran said.

Park looks at Miran and he does not really know what to do. If he helps Miran, EXO and The Lee will surely get into fight, but he can’t say no to Miran if she comes here and beg him like this.

With a deep sigh, Park answers to Miran. “I will think about it. For now, you should go home.”

Miran lets out a sigh and nods. “Please, Park… please help me and my son.” She said.

“I will think about it, Miran.” Park said.

Miran nods again. Then, she turns around and leaves the room. She looks around for Park’s maid that she left Hyungil to. Then, she spots a boy around 13 years old, holding her baby. She walks to him. She could hear her baby chuckles to whatever that boy done to him.

“Hello there… you must be Chanyeol, right?” Miran asked.

Chanyeol looks at Miran. “Yes… Anyeonghaseyo.” He said and slightly bows to Miran since he is holding the little Hyungil. “Is this your daughter?” He asked.

Miran looks at Hyungil before she smiles to Chanyeol. “No. He is my son. He is a not a girl, Chanyeol.”

“Huh? Really? Wow… how can a boy look this cute?” Chanyeol asked and looks down at Hyungil. Hyungil is holding his finger tightly.

“Indeed, he is cute, right?” Miran asked.

Chanyeol nods. Then, he looks at Miran. “Who are you Ahjuma? Can you come again next time and brings him? I want to play with him.”

“I am your Dad’s friend.” Miran said. “You must be lonely, right?”

“Not really. I have Jongin here. He is like my Dongsaeng. We just have different parent.” Chanyeol replied.

“Chanyeol.” Another voice comes from behind of Miran. Miran turns around.

“Dad…” Chanyeol stands up properly.

“What are you doing here? Are not you supposedly go and train your fighting skill?” Park asked.

“I am sorry, Dad…” Chanyeol said. Then, he looks at Miran. “Ahjuma.”

Miran turns to Chanyeol and she takes Hyungil from him. “Thank you for playing with him, Chanyeol.” Chanyeol nods. He bows to Miran and his Dad before he turns around and leave. Then, Miran faces Park again. “Park, have you ask your son if he really does to stay here like this? Practice to fight, holding a gun, kill people?”

“Whether he likes it or not, he will inherit EXO soon, Miran.” Park said.

“But, what if he does not like it, Park? He will do a job that he hates for the rest of his life. He will not happy and maybe… for the rest of his life, he will hate you.” Miran said. “I don’t want Hyungil to face the same fate as Chanyeol, Park.”

Park looks at Hyungil. Hyungil is indeed cute and even he is just a baby, there is some beauty that already appears on Hyungil’s face and he could tell that Hyungil will grow up beautifully. This beautiful pearl should not involve with mafia’s word at all.

“Just think about it, Park.” Miran said. “I am going home now.”

Park nods and Miran turns around, leave him alone. He watches Miran until the wife of his best friend gone from his sight. He sighs and walks to the training court. He watches Chanyeol training fighting and Miran is right, Chanyeol is not happy. Every time that son of him being thrown to the ground by the trainer, he could see how Chanyeol seems so sad and hurt.

Park sighs and he takes out his phone. The beautiful little one like Hyungil should not face this too. If he can’t help his own son, he rather help Hyungil. He does not want Hyungil to grow up like Chanyeol. Who know if Hyungil grow up outside of the mafia world, he might actually turn into an angel, a nice and kind angel.

“Hello, Miran… I will help you…”

 

Current Time

Hyunman can’t say a word. He is beyond shock and surprise. In front of him, stand his wife that he thought already died twenty years ago. He never knows that his wife is still alive. Not just his wife, but his own son is still alive and he just done an awful thing to his Baby boy.

Then, he turns to the EXO’s men, he could see how worry that Kyungsoo’s guy is. It seems like Baekhyun is his son instead of Hyunman. The hospital is totally crowd and fills with EXO’s men and also some of The Lee’s gang. He turns his head to the operation’s room. Inside there, his son must be fighting for his own life and Chanyeol also there too.

He remembers about his own son, Baekhyun. He is such a nice kid. Even to him that Baekhyun is such a fool, but he knows that Baekhyun is an Angel. His own son is an Angel. That makes him wonder, if Baekhyun grows up with him, will he still be the most beautiful Angel that ever exist as he is now or will he becomes the most beautiful Devil? However, with Baekhyun’s appearance, he glad that Baekhyun grows up without him. Baekhyun seems like he does not even deserve to be a Devil.

“I swear! If something happen to Hyunnie, I will kill you!” Hyuman wakes up from his thought when someone grabs his collar. He looks up to Kyungsoo who is looking at him with anger.

“Hyung-nim!” Some of his men start to go and attack Kyungsoo.

EXO’s men also stand up and ready to start a fight in the middle of the hallway at the hospital.

“No…” Hyunman lifts his hand, stopping his men.

“Soo… Let go of him.” Kai said beside of Kyungsoo. He holds Kyungsoo’s hand and tries to calm him.

“I swear, Hyunman… I will kill you for real if something bad happen to Baekhyun. I don’t care if you are his real father, instead, it is better than he does not know that you are his father, you don’t deserve to be his father at all!”

Hyunman’s eyes get teary. For the past 20 years, he missed his wife, his son who he thought already dead in the car accident because of Park (Chanyeol’s father) but it turns out that his wife still alive and for the past 20 years, he tries everything to destroy EXO and even get back on Park and Chanyeol, he thought his revenge will finally comes to the end when Baekhyun comes into the picture as Chanyeol’s weakness, but it turns out that Baekhyun is his son.

Why must he knows now? Can’t he find this out sooner? How can he does not recognize his own son? How come his men do not know about this information when he told them to run a background check on Baekhyun?

Kyungsoo pushes Hyunman away when he could see the tears flowing from Hyunman’s eyes. “Even he comes out alive, I will not let you see him… He is our family, not yours.”

Miran watches her husband while crying hard. She looks at the operation’s room again. Her son is in there. For the past 20 years, she could only look at her son from afar. Now, when she can hold her son again, Baekhyun already got injured badly because his own father. Is this her fault? If she did not go to Park to asked for his help, will this never happen? If Baekhyun stay as Hyungil, maybe this will never happen.

The Doctor walks out from the operation’s room that makes them turn to the Doctor and quickly walks to him.

“Doctor! How is my son? How is Baekhyun?” Miran asked.

“How is Hyunnie, Doctor? Tell us!” Kyungsoo said.

“Oh… Calm down. I am not the Doctor for the patient Byun Baekhyun, but I am the Doctor for Park Chanyeol.” The Doctor said.

“Yeol Hyung? How is him?” Kai asked.

Miran slowly sighs, feeling helpless since it is not yet the news about Baekhyun that come out first.

“Park Chanyeol is fine now. His injuries are not that bad.” The Doctor said. Well, he just got hit by punch and kick, but Baekhyun, he got hit by a ing baseball bat. “He will be transfer into a room. You guys can go and see him.”

Kai nods. “Thank you, Doctor.”

“mmm…” The Doctor nods. Then, he turns to Miran. “Ma’am… I don’t know about your son’s condition, but don’t lose hope. Our team is trying their best to save him.”

Miran nods her head. “mmm… Thank you… thank you so much…”

Kyungsoo looks at Miran. Then, he turns to the operation room’s door. “Hyunnie… you must come out from there safely… your Omma is here, I am here, your family is here…”

_____

Mr. Park quickly puts the cash into his luggage. He fills every cash that he keeps inside of his safe box into the luggage. He needs to run for his life. Soon, the EXO will come and kill him. He is lucky enough that he can fled from the scene. After taking the cash and also his passport, he quickly walks out from the room. He needs to move faster. He walks to the big door of his house without even bother to look around.

“Going somewhere?”

His step suddenly stops. His eyes grow wider to hear that voice. He slowly turns around and could see Tao, Xiumin and Chen there, aiming their guns to him.

“Tao… Xiumin, Chen…” Mr. Park gulps his saliva.

“Hello, Uncle.” Xiumin said with his cute smile. “We come here to deliver some bullet from Yeol.”

Mr. Park quickly gets down on his knees. “No… please… I beg you guys… Please, don’t kill me.”

“Oh… now, you are begging? Did you even stop when our Hyunnie is in pain?!” Tao shouts.

“I am sorry… please don’t kill me.” Mr. Park begs.

Chen fakes a yawn. “I am tired. Let’s just kill him and go to the hospital to see Hyunnie.”

“Yes, I like the idea too.” Xiumin said.

“No! Please don’t!” Mr. Park still begging. “I am Chanyeol’s Unc…” The sound of the gunshots fills the house.

Tao shots Mr. Park until he runs of bullet. Xiumin and Chen just release two shots each.

“That is for ing with our Hyunnie!” Tao shouts and he throws the gun to Mr. Park’s body on the floor.

Xiumin rubs Tao’s back. “Let’s go to the hospital now.”

Tao nods. “mmm… Let’s go.”

They walk out from the house and go to Xiumin’s car. While Xiumin is driving and Chen is looking outside of the window, they could hear sniff from the back seat. Xiumin checks Tao from the mirror while Chen turns his head to the back.

“Tao…” Chen looks at Tao.

“Poor Hyunnie… This is my fault.” Tao said with tears pouring from his eyes. “I once again failed as his bodyguard. I should protect him.”

“It is not your fault this time, Tao. We all know that Hyunnie does not want to have any of EXO’s men with him while he was at home. But, it does not mean that this is Hyunnie’s fault. It is no one fault here, Tao. It is just that… This is The Lee’s fault.” Xiumin said.

Tao nods. His eyes keep pouring tears. If the one who will get affect by this, of course it would be Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Tao. Chanyeol for sure because he is his boyfriend, Kyungsoo is the closest Hyung to Hyunnie and Tao is his bodyguard, the one who always accompany Baekhyun to class. Of course he will affect a lot by this.

____

After 4 hours, Baekhyun finally comes out from the operation’s room, but it is not really good news. He has broken ribs, broken leg, broken hand, crack on his skull, his lungs got injured and he could not breathe properly that makes him need to depend on the machine. He also needs to get brain checkup just in order to make sure that the hit he received does not affect his brain too much. Instead of a normal room like Chanyeol, he is being transfer to the ICU and might be stay in coma.

No one is allowed to visit Baekhyun yet that makes everyone just sits at the hallway in front of the ICU ward. Miran is there, still crying, Hyunman who just remain silent, Kyungsoo who stares blankly at the wall, Tao who keeps glaring at Hyunman and some of EXO and The Lee’s members. Kai, Chen and Xiumin are at Chanyeol’s room, to make sure that their leader will not wake up alone.

Hyunman looks at his wife. In this moment, he feels so painful to watch his wife just keeps on crying since ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter