THE SECRET FILE

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They get out from the car and just walk straight to the mansion.

“Make sure to keep this as secret from Hyunnie, understand?” Chanyeol said while walking.

“Yes, Hyung.” Both Tao and Kai answer.

Chanyeol nods. Just a little bit more, just a bit more that he will clean Baekhyun’s name at his campus and he will make sure Luhan will pay for what he done to Chanyeol’s little Angel.

“Oh!” Tao suddenly stops at his track that make the two turn at him. Then, they look to the front to see a very familiar figure.

“Oppa!” It is Rose, running to them.

“What is she doing here?” Kai asked.

“It has been a while and I thought she already die or at least disappear from this world.” Tao said.

Chanyeol just sighs. He thought Rose will never come again after his fight with his uncle at the golf course last time.

“Oppa!” Rose stands beside of Chanyeol and pushes Tao away, taking his place and hold Chanyeol’s arm.

“What do you want, Rose?” Chanyeol asked.

“I miss you. So, I come to see you. Don’t you miss me?” Rose asked.

Kai and Tao roll their eyes in annoyance.

“I don’t know.” Chanyeol said and he starts walking. He just wants to pushes Rose away, but he still have at least a bit of respect to his Uncle.

“What do you mean you don’t know, Oppa? You don’t know how much you miss me?” Rose asked and walks along.

“Well…”

“PARK ING CHANYEOL!!!”

____

“Hyunnie.” Chen walks to the games room where Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are currently having their own karaoke session while Xiumin is watching them and cheering for them. 

“Why?” Baekhyun turns to Chen. Kyungsoo also did the same.

“Guess who is here.” Chen said.

“Who?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeollie already home?” Baekhyun asked.

“No.” Chen shook his head. “It is Rose. She is outside.”

“She is here?” Kyungsoo asked.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes to hear that name. “So?”

“Well, I am just saying maybe you would like to go and chase her out.” Chen said.

“It’s okay. As long as she does not touch my Yeollie or any of you, I will be okay.” Baekhyun said.

“Wuuuu~” Chen teases him. “My Yeollie? Who is your Yeollie?”

“Stop it, Hyung.” Baekhyun said and he smiles.

Kyungsoo forms a smirk. He stands up. “It’s okay, I will go and handle her. Your Yeollie is going to be home soon too. So, maybe I should chase her out before they arrive.” He walks to the door.

“Wait, Hyung.” Baekhyun stands up. “I will go with you.” He walks to Kyungsoo and they walk together.

“Omo, this is going to be so much fun.” Chen said and follows them. Xiumin shook his head and also stands up to follow the three.

They walk out from the mansion and look around, looking for that Rose. Their eyes finally spot Rose, but she is not alone. She is there, walking with Chanyeol, holding his arm while Kai and Tao walk behind of them.

“Aish, that . I will go and han…” Before Kyungsoo could finish what he is about to say and walks to them, Baekhyun cuts him.

“PARK ING CHANYEOL!!!” Baekhyun shouts and startled everyone.

Kyungsoo stops and looks at Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chen also turn to Baekhyun, even Chanyeol also stop walking and looks at his Angel, Tao and Kai is no exception. The men that are guarding the house also turn to him. Rose also looks at Baekhyun with a smirk on her face. Everyone is kind of surprise and except of Rose.

“Baby…” Chanyeol looks at his beloved Baekhyun.

“GET YOUR ING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!” Baekhyun shouts. His face shows that he is totally mad right now. No one can touch his Chanyeol, only him!

Chanyeol could see how mad Baekhyun is and he suddenly pushes Rose away. “Yes!” he runs to Baekhyun.

“Oppa!” Rose surprises that she got pushes. She walks while stomping her legs towards Baekhyun where Chanyeol is running off to.

“Baby! I am here.” Chanyeol said, panting because of the running.

“I will deal with you later.” Baekhyun said, he is totally pissed right now. He pushes Chanyeol the side to looks at Rose and Chanyeol stands behind of him.

“Oppa! What did you push me away?” Rose asked, stands in front of Baekhyun since Chanyeol is standing behind of him.

“Don’t you get it? He pushed you away because I call him.” Baekhyun said.

Rose faces Baekhyun and she folds her arms on her chest. “You again.”

“Yes, me.” Baekhyun said. “What the hell you want here? At MY house and with MY BOYFRIEND.”

“Your house?” Rose asked. “This is Chanyeol Oppa’s house, not yours.”

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun suddenly calls Chanyeol’s name without even turning to the Giant.

“Eh?” Chanyeol surprises and looks at Baekhyun’s back. Baekhyun is totally giving a dark aura right now, as he wants to kill Rose right now at the spot.

“Would you mind tell the ing this house is belongs to whom?” Baekhyun asked. 

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods. He turns to Rose. “This is his house, Rose. I am sorry.”

“His house?” But this is your house.” Rose said.

“I am belongs to him and everything is mine also belongs to him.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun forms a smirk. “You heard that? So, why don’t you just get the hell out from here and go to die?”

Rose holds her first. “Do you think you are that great?! Do you think you can win over me?! I will not let you win!” Rose shouts.

“Oh, trust me… I already win.” Baekhyun said. “Don’t you see my marks at him?”

Rose turns to Chanyeol and her eyes focus on Chanyeol’s neck, there are lot of hickeys there. She also turns to Baekhyun and she also notices the same.

“Now, why don’t you just get you stupid and leave my house?” Baekhyun suggest.

“You!” Rose is about to go and attack Baekhyun but Kyungsoo stops her.

“Don’t you dare...” Kyungsoo said and holds tight to Rose’s wrist.

“You!” Rose wants to take her wrist off from Kyungsoo before a hand land on her cheek and she falls on the ground.

“Huh…” Everyone surprises.

Kyungsoo also kind if surprise since it is not him that slap Rose before he turns to the one who actually slap Rose.

“Leave Rose.” It is Chanyeol.

Baekhyun also kind of surprise, he never expects that Chanyeol will done that.

“Oppa…” Rose holds her cheek and looks at Chanyeol.

“I am done with you. You disrespect me, you disrespect my Hyunnie and you disrespect everyone here!” Chanyeol shouts.

“Oppa… But, I am your family. How could you slap me just for everyone here.” Rose said. Her eyes gather tears.

“You are never my family, Rose. The family that I have is all these people.” Chanyeol said. “They are here for me, not you or even your Dad. So, you better leave now before I told my men to drag you out. Leave!”

Rose stands up and glares at Baekhyun. Baekhyun just forms a smirk and folds his arms on his chest. Then, she turns around to leave. “Do you think you will get away from this? No way… I will make sure you pay for it.” She said inside of his head and stomping her legs to her car.

Everyone watches Rose to leave before they turn to Chanyeol, including Baekhyun.

“Let’s go inside, Baby.” Chanyeol said after sighing. He wraps his hand around Baekhyun’s waist before Baekhyun pushes his hand away. He looks at Baekhyun and kind of confused.

“Don’t touch me.” Baekhyun said. He turns around and walks to the house, bumping his shoulder to Chanyeol.

“Oh?” Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun. “Baby!” He runs to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun just ignore him and walking into the house. It is great that Chanyeol chase Rose out, but he is still mad that Chanyeol let that hold his arm and he also still mad about Chanyeol left him alone on the bed. He at least want to cuddle after waking up from the long sleep.

The others just watch the couple before they gather together.

“I am so touch… Chanyeol slapped her for us.” Xiumin said.

“He should do that long time ago.” Kyungsoo said.

“Maybe because he is inspired by Hyunnie who always stand for us, so he thinks he also needs to stand for us as how Hyunnie care for us.” Tao said.

“It seems like, Yeol Hyung has change a lot since Hyunnie is here.” Kai said. “I hope, Hyunnie will always stay at his side to make Yeol Hyung happy.”

“Me too.” Chen said.

“Let’s go inside.” Kyungsoo said and they walk into the mansion.

____

“First, you let that ing touch you.” Baekhyun said as he walks back and forth in front of Chanyeol who is sitting at the edge of the bed. He keeps on complaining about how Chanyeol should not let Rose touch him and everything. Chanyeol is belongs to him all alone and no one can touch him except Baekhyun.

“Second, you left me this morning. You should wake me up…” Baekhyun keeps on blabbering and complaining.

Chanyeol just smile as he listens to Baekhyun. He feels that Baekhyun is so cute since he said that he wants to cuddle right after waking up and that is one of the reason that he is currently piss with Chanyeol. Then, he stands up and walks to his beloved Baekhyun and pulls him by the waist.

Baekhyun surprises when Chanyeol suddenly hugs him like that. “Yah! I am not done yet!” He said and hits Chanyeol’s chest.

“You know, Baby? You look so damn hot and cute when you are mad and scolding me like this.” Chanyeol said. “Now, I am so jealous of Sehun since he might see this side of you before me.” He tightens his hug around Baekhyun’s waist.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. Then, he remembers how he dates Sehun back then. No, he never likes this. When someone tries to flirt with Sehun, he does not really pay attention since he is sure that Sehun will never cheat on him. It’s not like he does not trust Chanyeol, but he has this possessiveness over Chanyeol. Chanyeol is him and supposedly only belongs to him.

“I am not like this when I date him… I rarely get mad and scold him.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh? Really? Then, why are you showing me this hot side of you?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun looks up to Chanyeol’s face. “I don’t know…” He wraps his hands around Chanyeol’s nape. “Maybe because I love you more than I love him.”

“Woah… That is so sweet of you.” Chanyeol said and he pinches the bridge of Baekhyun’s nose. “Anyway, I did try to wake you up this morning, Baby, but you are sleeping so soundly and does not even want to wake up. That’s why I just left and I also left you a note right? And for your information, it is so hard for me to wake you up because you are too cute when you were sleeping. I don’t dare to wake you up.”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes but he slowly forms a smile before he quickly pushes the smile away. “So, I am not cute when I am awake?”

“No, you are cuter and more beautiful when you are awake. In fact, there is no really time that you are not cute and beautiful, Baby. You always look so perfect and it make me wonder… Why is the god so unfair? He created you this beautiful while I… looking this ugly.” Chanyeol said and grins.

“Stupid. You are not ugly.” Baekhyun said and he caresses Chanyeol’s cheek. “You are handsome, like the most handsome guy in the world and I am so lucky to have you.”

“And I am also lucky to have you, my dear naughty little Angel.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun slowly steps onto Chanyeol’s legs and he reaches for Chanyeol’s lips, smashing their lips together. They share a very passionate kiss, liking every part of their mouths, roll their tongues together and finally break the kiss.

“I love you, Yeollie…” Baekhyun said.

“I love you more, Baby.”

___

Rose raises her hand when she spots the man that he is waiting for to come. The man turns to her and walks towards the table.

“What a nice surprise, Park’s cousin actually call me for help.” The man said with a smirk and sits down in front of Rose.

Rose rolls her eyes. “Whatever, Donghae.” She said. “I want you to do something for me.”

Donghae’s smirk grows wider. “And why would I do that something for you? What will I get in return?” He asked.

“Oh, trust me… You will make Chanyeol ing miserable for that.” Rose said.

“Really?” Donghae asked. “Okay, you got my interest. Tell me what you want.”

“I want you to kill his stupid .” Rose said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter