Baeksoo- Chips & Marble Counters

2019 - EXO short stories


As soon as Kyungsoo entered the kitchen he couldn’t help but groan with dissatisfaction. Why? Well Baekhyun was sitting on his marble counter, a bag of chips in hand and swinging his cute legs back and forth unbothered. And Kyungsoo had just cleaned, gosh why couldn’t Baekhyun take a hint.

 

“Baekhyunnnn.” Kyungsoo moaned, glaring at him. 

And well Baekhyun is Baekhyun. He gives Kyungsoo a eating grin and waves at him, crumbs of chips falling on his shiny marble counter. 

 

“Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun says sweetly. He pats the counter, Kyungsoo facepalms. “Come on, come join me.”

 

“I would rather not.” Kyungsoo goes to place the groceries in the fridge. “When did you get here?”

 

“As soon as we hung up.” He could feel the shrugs of his shoulders. 

 

“You’ve been waiting for long then. I’m sorry, the lines were longer than expected.” Kyungsoo turned to him as he closed the fridge door. Baekhyun shook his head, assuring him it was alright.

 

“You know I don’t mind waiting for you.”

 

Kyungsoo walks in front of Baekhyun and got in between his swinging legs. Halting their movements with a touch on his thighs. Kyungsoo looked up to Baekhyun and patted his cheek. “You mean you don’t mind waiting for my food, don’t you?” He teased.

 

Baekhyun shrugged, grinning and lowering his forehead to Kyungsoo's, “Well my food is y, why wouldn’t I?”

 

And Kyungsoo laughs despite himself. He reaches up to Baekhyun on his tippy-toes, kissing him, fingers tight on Baekhyun’s waist.

“You say the weirdest thing, babe.” He chuckles against his soft lips, feeling Baekhyun’s smile come into display.

"Only for you." He bops his nose with his chips-filled finger and Kyungsoo groans, swatting them away. 
 

"Baekhyunnnn."

 

 

 

 

 

*This one is too short but it feels right like that:)

BAEKSOO ^.^

*Thank you so much for your support by reading ^.^