WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I had this idea in the concepts for a long time, I even nearly forgot about it. I wanted to finish this last night, but the first semi-final of Eurovision Song Contest distracted me. MIANHAEEEE

It was a Sunday afternoon like no other. The Kim family were at home and Wonshik is playing with their two year old son Minseok. Minseok is a very bubbly kid and is such a daddy's boy. Minseok sometimes didn't even care when his mummy wasn't around, but he would if his dad wasn't near him.

Taekwoon sat on the couch and was watching some TV. He wanted to play with his son too, but it wasn't the best choice to do right now. Taekwoon was expecting again and this time, he was carrying twin boys.

Today, Taekwoon just sat in front of the TV as if he was a ghost. He wasn't feeling well and he felt like this for the past few days, but it wasn't really like he had a flu or something. Taekwoon just didn't know what was wrong with him, but he was glad that he didn't have to leave the house today.

''Eomma! Eomma!'' Minseok squealed as he ran in baby steps towards Taekwoon. Wonshik came after him and pretended he was a lion or so, looking for Minseok. Minseok squealed and hid behind Taekwoon's leg. 

''Where are you, Minseok?'' Wonshik asked and pretended that he couldn't see little Minseok. Minseok squealed and Taekwoon faintly smiled when he felt those tiny hands of Minseok on his calves. Taekwoon was 5 months pregnant, so his sons were getting in the way and made sure that Taekwoon couldn't see Minseok anymore.

''Are you okay, Taekwoon? You don't like you are.'' Wonshik said as he looked up at Taekwoon and sat down next to his husband, leaving Minseok on the ground. Wonshik placed a hand on Taekwoon's stomach and rubbed over it, hoping that it was the twins that made Taekwoon look terrible now.

''I just don't feel well and I've been like this for days now, but I feel too good to suffer from the flu.'' Taekwoon whined a little and his head was resting on Wonshik's shoulder within seconds. Minseok left his little habitat behind Taekwoon's legs and whined when he looked at Wonshik. Taekwoon removed his head again as Minseok was picked up by Wonshik. Taekwoon's head was resting on Wonshik's shoulder once Minseok squealed and Minseok placed his little hand on Taekwoon's cheek.

''Eomma okay?'' Minseok pouted and looked at Wonshik. Taekwoon didn't really feel the urge to look up, because his body didn't make him want to look up.

''No Minseok, eomma is a little sick.'' Wonshik said and Minseok pressed a small kiss on Taekwoon's forehead. Taekwoon faintly smiled and managed to look up at Minseok.

''Thank you Minseokkie.'' Taekwoon said and Minseok placed his small hand on Taekwoon's stomach. Minseok loved it a lot that he was going to be a big brother of two babies and he loved to touch his mum's stomach a lot, Minseok wasn't really sure if his brothers knew that he was there and that he couldn't wait to meet them.

Taekwoon chuckled when he felt Minseok's hand on his stomach. It was in this month that he could feel them move and he already felt some little movements from his sons, but they were pretty quiet now. That would change later on, especially when they would notice Minseok's presence around them a lot more.

''I'm sure that they know that you are here, Minseok. Your little brothers are asleep now.'' Taekwoon said and Minseok pouted. Taekwoon always told him that his brothers were asleep, because Minseok would do everything to make them feel active by hitting Taekwoon's stomach with his small hand. 

Wonshik pulled Minseok up a bit and held his son against his chest as Minseok's face was facing Taekwoon. Minseok didn't move or didn't say anything, he just loved to lay like this in his father's arms and he loved to look at his mum.

Wonshik looked at his husband and placed a kiss on Taekwoon's temple. This pregnancy was the worst so far and it kinda stung Wonshik to see his husband like this, though he knew that these symptoms were a part of the pregnancy.

''Just tell me if you feel horrible, because that's when we should pay a visit to the doctor.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon slightly nodded his head. That was a little bit of Taekwoon's problem, he never said it when he felt horrible. Wonshik always had to look at Taekwoon's face to see when something was wrong.

''Wonshik-ah, you know that I can't.'' Taekwoon softly said and Wonshik pressed multiple kisses on Taekwoon's temple. Taekwoon looked cold on the outside, but he was insecure on the inside. He was also like that during the first pregnancy, Taekwoon had difficulties in showing when it became a little too much for him.

''It's okay Taekwoon, but just try.'' Wonshik tried to sound encouraging, but he knew that it wouldn't be enough to make Taekwoon speak up some more.

''Eomma eomma!'' Minseok said and pouted yet again. Minseok already was aware of his mum being not healthy now, but Minseok didn't care. Minseok didn't like it when either of his parents wasn't feeling well.

Minseok moved a little towards Taekwoon and Taekwoon faintly smiled, before he pressed a kiss on Minseok's forehead. Minseok wanted to hug with his mummy now, but his two brothers were getting in the way. So it would be a bit harder for him now.

''How are our boys doing so far, Taekwoon?'' Wonshik asked and Taekwoon looked from his son to Wonshik.

''For now, they're quiet. I'm sure they'll become annoying again around dinner time, because they like to bully me when they're hungry.'' Taekwoon told him and Wonshik faintly smiled. It was sad to see his insecure husband like this, but Taekwoon was amazing with kids. Before he was expecting Minseok, he already showed that he loved kids. When Minseok was born, Taekwoon became such a great mum and Wonshik was very proud of his husband.

''Eomma okay?'' Minseok cried and Taekwoon gave his son another kiss.

''I am okay now Minseok, don't worry.'' Taekwoon assured his son, but the pout didn't leave Minseok's face. He wanted to know for sure that his mum was doing okay and Minseok could tell ,like his dad, that Taekwoon wasn't okay at all.

''Baby hurt you?'' Minseok asked and Taekwoon shook his head.

''No Minseok, your brothers are okay now. They don't hurt me now.'' Taekwoon softly spoke and Minseok gave his mum a small hug. Wonshik chuckled when he saw his son and his husband like this. It was cute and it was like that since day one.

Minseok knew how to make Taekwoon feel better and to make Taekwoon forget about his own insecurities.