RABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This one randomly popped up and I initially had Neo in mind for this, but I have to bring in some more Rabin for those who ship these two

Hongbin always was interested in science, but he never would expected that he would be a scientist one day himself. Well, he didn't describe himself as a scientist. Because he was creating cyborgs. And the cyborgs he created, were being sold to other scientists and they wanted to use them as a support product on their presentations. Hongbin always recieved a fair amount of money for the cyborgs he sold to them.

And now, he was done with creating another cyborg before he was going to take a break. Hongbin was pregnant with a boy and he almost reached the 8 months. Hongbin was about to take his time off when he was 8 months pregnant, so that he could enjoy the rest of his time off and focus on the arrival of his baby boy.

The cyborg in front of him was named Wonshik and wasn't going to be sold, because Hongbin was going to keep this cyborg for himself. Hongbin ended up pregnant by someone who him and Hongbin created Wonshik to fill in an empty spot in his life. Hongbin wanted this cyborg to see the child that he was carrying as his own, so Hongbin hoped that the cyborg was going to acknowledge this child as his.

Wonshik opened his eyes and Hongbin smiled when Wonshik looked at him.

''Hey Wonshik, I'm Hongbin and I'm the one who created you.'' Hongbin said and Wonshik only blinked at the pregnant man in front of him. Wonshik looked down at Hongbin's stomach and raised a hand, before it was resting on Hongbin's stomach.

''You're 7 months pregnant with a baby boy, but the father is unknown. Why is that?'' Wonshik mentioned and looked up into Hongbin's eyes. Hongbin wasn't surprised that Wonshik would mention this, because all cyborgs would've done that if they saw his protruding stomach.

Hongbin sighed and placed his hand upon the cyborg's hand.

''I was by someone and he left me pregnant. That man won't return in my life and I'm okay with it, but I want you to acknowledge this child as your own. Because I'm taking you with me.'' Hongbin explained and Wonshik looked at the young man in front of him.

''I'm sorry, I can't raise a child which is not mine.'' Wonshik immediately protested, but Hongbin took one step further into Wonshik's direction.

''Yes, you can Wonshik. You are going to live with me and you are going to step up as a father figure for my son, because he needs someone in his life who is going to be his father. And besides, he was already involved so much when I was creating you.'' Hongbin said and it was then when his son kicked, making him groan.

Wonshik looked at Hongbin and Hongbin smiled when he felt his son kick while they were in front of Wonshik. Ever since Hongbin felt his son move, Hongbin knew that his son was the move active when Hongbin was around Wonshik.

''Wonshik, my son is torturing me a lot whenever I am around you. So my son already sees you as his father. You just can't tell me that you aren't going to push the baby away from you. As I told you before, you're going to come with me since I created you.'' Hongbin told the cyborg and Wonshik managed to look surprised at the young man in front of him.

Hongbin whined when he felt his son kick harder and he bit his lip. He looked down to his stomach as his other hand was resting underneath his stomach and he rubbed over his stomach.

''Shhhh, don't hurt me my son. Wonshik doesn't want to acknowledge you as his child.'' Hongbin spoke to his unborn child and shivers ran down his spine when he felt Wonshik's other hand on his back. Hongbin looked up to look the cyborg in the eyes and he sighed.

''Why does the baby see me as his father? Does he know that I am a robot?'' Wonshik asked and Hongbin placed a hand on Wonshik's shoulder, before he looked for a few seconds at his stomach.

''Why would my son care about you being a cyborg? You may be a cyborg, but I gave you enough human features. You look human enough, Wonshik. But my son feels attracted to you and he already can't wait to play with you.'' Hongbin told him and sighed when he looked up again.

Wonshik was already such a cyborg who was insecure, but that would change when the baby was born. Because Hongbin would learn Wonshik how he had to change the baby's clothes, how he had to change diapers and all such things like that.

Wonshik looked down at Hongbin's protruding stomach and rubbed over it with his hand. Wonshik couldn't really think, but it felt unreal to him that a baby was kicking underneath his hand.

''H-Hi, son. Nice to meet you, I'm looking forward to meet you.'' Wonshik said and Hongbin chuckled when he heard the insecure cyborg talk to his unborn child. But Hongbin already knew that the two were going to be very close with each other and that's what Hongbin needed, because Wonshik had to look after his son when he went back to work.

''Don't be scared Wonshik, my son will love it to be in your arms when I'm at work.'' Hongbin said and smiled again. He was already picturing the moments of his son and Wonshik when he was at work. Hongbin was pretty sure that his son wasn't going to judge Wonshik, because of Wonshik being a cyborg.

Hongbin felt his son move and Wonshik's eyes didn't leave Hongbin's protruding stomach. Hongbin liked it that a cyborg like Wonshik was already fascinated by the human life inside Hongbin and that fascination wasn't going to leave Wonshik anytime soon.

''My son loves you already Wonshik. He always supported me when I was working on you and he tried to tell me that he sees you as his father, so take good care of him once he is born okay?'' Hongbin told the cyborg and that's when Wonshik let go of Hongbin, before he wrapped his arms around Hongbin.

''My son loves me already, I am not alone. Though I don't know how being lonely feels like.'' Wonshik said and Hongbin smiled as he closed his eyes.

Wonshik wasn't going to be exposed to being lonely, because he was going to live with Hongbin and Hongbin's son.