NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I know, lots of Neo. But this one came to mind aswell before I went to sleep, so I wrote it in draft to make sure that this wouldn't go to waste. Mweh, I'm gonna cry when Hakyeon is going to enlist in March. As a Starlight of 11 months, it hurts the hell out of me

Hakyeon sat on his throne and had a big smirk on his face. He ruled over a kingdom in which lots of species lived in. Vampires, werewolves, hybrids et cetera, but humans weren't allowed. Everyone had to live in his kingdom in harmony and the humans weren't going to bring the harmony, so that's why humans weren't allowed in his kingdom.

Except for one human. Hakyeon looked next to his throne and through Taekwoon's hair when Taekwoon looked at him. Taekwoon was claimed as a slave by Hakyeon and Hakyeon did whatever he could to Taekwoon, whether Taekwoon liked it or not.

Taekwoon was dressed in a blue suit and had a golden choker around his neck. It looked good on Taekwoon and Hakyeon smiled when he looked at something else that looked good on Taekwoon.

Taekwoon was pregnant with a vampire-human hybrid and was 5 months along. He was showing and the blue suit made pregnancy looking good even more.

Taekwoon sat next to the throne and the choker was attached to a chain, which was attached on its turn on Hakyeon's throne. Taekwoon looked up at Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiled devilish at the slave next to his throne. Hakyeon never cared about slaves, but he couldn't help but turn Taekwoon into a slave when he saw Taekwoon. Hakyeon craved for Taekwoon once he saw the human and he wanted to taste Taekwoon's blood. Right after Hakyeon had Taekwoon under his spell, his fangs sank into Taekwoon's neck and marked the human. Taekwoon was finally his and he wasn't going to let the human go.

''You look gorgeous like this, slave. And the pregnancy makes you even more gorgeous.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon faintly smiled. Taekwoon was still living in confusion and felt uncomfortable whenever Hakyeon was around him, but he wasn't going to live a normal life anymore. Ever since he discovered that he was pregnant with the king's child, Taekwoon was scared. Taekwoon was scared of seeing himself pregnant and he was scared that the king was naming him ugly, but Hakyeon said that he was the most gorgeous slave in the world.

One of Taekwoon's hands was resting on his stomach and he immediately whined when he felt a strong kick from his baby. Hakyeon told him that hybrids were quite feisty during a pregnancy and Taekwoon was going to suffer from the feisty personality by now. Taekwoon tried not to groan, but Hakyeon could see that the baby was torturing Taekwoon already. 

''Come here, I want to help you calm down our baby.'' Hakyeon said and pulled slightly at the chain to get Taekwoon up from the floor. Taekwoon got up and didn't leave his spot. Hakyeon didn't let go of Taekwoon's sleeve and pulled Taekwoon on his lap. Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon's sleeve and placed a hand on Taekwoon's gorgeous protruding stomach. Taekwoon looked in the red eyes of Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiled at him.

Hakyeon rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach and felt his child move underneath his hand. Now that Taekwoon went further into the pregnancy, the hybrid became a lot more feisty and the hybrid was hurting Taekwoon a lot more.

''Hush baby, you hurt your mummy. Take care of your mummy.'' Hakyeon said and moved his hand towards Taekwoon's hand, which was still on his stomach. The two looked at each other and Hakyeon smiled at the human on his lap.

''You look so gorgeous my slave, I love you so much.'' Hakyeon said and bared his fangs. Hakyeon didn't want to bite Taekwoon and Taekwoon knew that, because Hakyeon would always ask for Taekwoon's permission.

As if Hakyeon was talking to their unborn child, because both Hakyeon and Taekwoon felt some strong kicks underneath their hands. Taekwoon whined and Hakyeon wrapped his other arm around Taekwoon to comfort his human slave.

''Yah, don't hurt your mummy so much. Mummy doesn't like it if you behave badly.'' Hakyeon spoke stern as he looked at Taekwoon's stomach. Taekwoon needed a new suit when he was going to enter his final semester of the pregnancy, because Taekwoon looked like he was about to pop.

Taekwoon's head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder and Hakyeon placed a kiss on his slave's forehead. Hakyeon wanted that his slave was going to take some rest, because their hybrid baby was hurting the hell out of Taekwoon and Hakyeon felt sorry for his slave to be in pain so much.

''It hurts, Your Majesty. The baby is hurting me.'' Taekwoon whined and Hakyeon placed another kiss on Taekwoon's forehead. Hakyeon didn't know how pain must feel like, since he didn't feel anything like that. But he could tell that his slave suffered a lot from this pregnancy and it weren't just the hormones that took the better of Taekwoon.

The two didn't know the gender yet, because it was a rule for the royals that they were going to have an ultrasound when the pregnancy hit the 6 months. The health of the baby was going to be checked aswell and Taekwoon had to answer some questions about his own health.

''Baby, don't hurt your mummy so much. Mummy doesn't like it if you keep kicking like that.'' Hakyeon said and over Taekwoon's stomach. The baby had to be a feisty one again as it kicked pretty hard against Taekwoon's skin, making Taekwoon flinch and groan.

''I hate it to be pregnant, You Majesty. The baby is hurting me so much.'' Taekwoon cried and Hakyeon rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach. Pregnancy looked good on his slave and Hakyeon was glad that Taekwoon was pregnant, but also saw that the pregnancy was hurting Taekwoon. Hakyeon tried to imagine how sadness would feel like, but vampires weren't supposed to feel any emotion at all.

''You carry our baby, my slave. As much as our baby is hurting you, don't forget that you're almost there. You look gorgeous being pregnant and you are carrying my heir.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon sighed, before he nodded. Taekwoon knew that he only had 4 months to go, but his baby was already torturing him already.

Hakyeon bent forward and kissed Taekwoon's stomach. When he pulled back, he saw the baby move around and heard Taekwoon whine. Hakyeon placed a kiss in Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon decided to relax a bit and his head was resting against Hakyeon's shoulder again, he had lifted up his head from Hakyeon's shoulder.

Hakyeon loved his slave dearly and was happy that his slave was carrying a baby... his heir.