CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Shyoung_ requested for this one as a chapter two to the slavery concept of Chabin. Hope you guys like this one. Keep requesting for oneshots if you want me to write a certain oneshot, because I love to write whatever you ask

When Hakyeon reached the 20 weeks, Hongbin called in a maid who had a medical background and she brought in the equipment that she needed. Hakyeon was removed from the chains which were attached to the wall of Hongbin's bedroom and Hakyeon laid down on Hongbin's bed. This was the first time Hakyeon felt something soft underneath his back, because Hongbin only made him sleep on the ground. Even now that Hakyeon was pregnant, but Hongbin didn't care to give him a soft matrass to sleep on.

Hakyeon lifted his shirt up and the maid warned him for the cold gel that she was going to use. Hakyeon nodded and flinched a bit when he felt the cold gel. Hongbin sat next to Hakyeon on his bed and held Hakyeon's hand in his. Hongbin was more than excited to see how his baby was doing and he was excited to know what gender the baby was. Hakyeon wanted to know the gender aswell, but he remained scared that Hongbin was going to kick him out of the mansion and that Hongbin only wanted the baby instead of him.

''There it is Hakyeon, there is your baby.'' the maid said and Hakyeon looked at the screen, where he saw his little miracle. Now that Hakyeon was further into the pregnancy, it still was unreal to him that he was expecting a little one and that the baby on the screen was growing inside him.

Hakyeon's eyes filled with tears as soon as he saw the baby move on the screen and Hongbin rubbed over Hakyeon's hand. It was unbelievable for both that this was their little miracle and it was determined for Hongbin that this baby was going to drift Hakyeon further away from the other slave who went by the name Jung Taekwoon. Hongbin hated Taekwoon so much and he hated him even more when Hakyeon was brought in. Just like Wonshik, Hongbin thought that the two were cheating on him and Wonshik. But the bars that separated the two cages made sure that all of this wasn't possible.

The maid had a hard time to see what the gender of the baby was, because the baby moved a lot. As if the baby didn't want to reveal the gender to its parents, but the maid didn't give up. She kept trying to see if she could find what the gender was of the baby.

''The baby is doing well so far, so that's good news. The baby was making it hard for me to see what the gender is, but I finally can see what the gender is. Congratulations, you're having a baby girl.'' the maid said and smiled when she looked at Hakyeon. Hakyeon on his turn looked at Hongbin and saw that Hongbin smiled. Their daughter was going to bring him and Hakyeon even closer and Hongbin was going to teach his daughter what kind of guy tried to cheat with his slave on Hongbin. Hongbin wanted to teach their daughter that the world consisted of lots of evil people. And with evil, he meant Taekwoon.

''We're going to have a little princess, Hakyeon. I'm so proud of you.'' Hongbin said and a big smile was shown on his face. Hakyeon was also happy that he was carrying a little girl, because he loved to spoil little girls. Before he was kidnapped and brought in as a slave, Hakyeon loved to treat his little cousins as if they were little princes and little princesses. And they clearly loved it, because they asked about him a lot.

And now, Hakyeon was going to have a little princess himself. He now had seen how well his little girl was doing and if the maids kept giving him the food that he needed to keep his baby strong and healthy, she would develop just like Hakyeon had hoped.

The maid had cleaned Hakyeon's stomach and pulled his shirt down. Hakyeon placed a hand on his stomach and rubbed over it with his thumb. His mind was going crazy and Hakyeon couldn't think straight anymore, now that he knew the gender of his baby. But even if he would expect a boy, he would be happy.

Hongbin helped Hakyeon to get up from the bed and attached the chains to Hakyeon's choker. Hakyeon sat on his usual spot again and sighed when he looked at the smirk on Hongbin's face.

''Our little girl is going to drift Taekwoon further away from you, because you don't deserve him. You are only mine.'' Hongbin whispered in his ear and Hakyeon sighed. He knew how much Hongbin hated Taekwoon, but it wouldn't be different with Wonshik hating Hakyeon. Taekwoon was nothing more but Hakyeon's friend and Hakyeon hated it that both Wonshik and Hongbin thought that they were cheating on the two, but the bars made it impossible.

Hongbin though Hakyeon's hair and Hakyeon looked with empty eyes at him. It was clear to Hakyeon that Hongbin only cared for the little girl inside him and he didn't care for Hakyeon. It was hurting Hakyeon, but he couldn't change the whole situation. When was Hongbin going to understand that the two were nothing more but friends?

Hongbin got up and left the bedroom, but the maid didn't leave. Instead, she walked over to Hakyeon and sat down on her knees in front of him as she placed a hand on his lap.

''I know that he sees you as a possession, but you know that you're not alone anymore when he goes to work. Your little girl will keep you company and she will love you as much as you love her.'' the maid said and Hakyeon smiled faintly. He was glad that he was having a girl, but Hakyeon wasn't liking it so much that Hongbin was the father of his daughter. He rather wanted to carry a child of his friend instead of his master, but Hongbin wasn't going to let him go.

''Thanks.'' Hakyeon muttered and the maid smiled, before she got up and collected her equipment. She left the room and Hakyeon sighed before he over his stomach. For now, he was going to look forward to the birth of his little girl and he would spoil her to make her feel that she was worth it to be on this planet. But Hakyeon also hoped that his daughter would forgive him for being a slave.