NAVI

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This one seriously came up when I was on my way home, don't ask me how this came in

When Hakyeon was a kid, he met a new friend while he was in the forest. Hakyeon became friends with a werewolf and the two met when Hakyeon was playing with a friend in the forest. When his friend went to grab the ball that rolled away, his friend got scared by the growling of a wolf and managed to grab the ball before he ran back to Hakyeon and cried at the same time. His friend tried to run away with Hakyeon, but Hakyeon stood frozen in his spot.

When the wolf was close enough at the two friends, Hakyeon tried to run away. The wolf approached Hakyeon carefully and Hakyeon sat on the floor while he cried. Hakyeon was scared and couldn't move, his mind just shut down. But the wolf didn't growl at Hakyeon and his cheek, as if the wolf tried to say that Hakyeon shouldn't have to be afraid for him.

After that, the two became friends and Hakyeon came to the forest regularly. The wolf showed his human form many times to him aswell and introduced himself as Wonshik. Wonshik felt attracted to Hakyeon and saw Hakyeon grow in front of his eyes.

But his heart broke when Hakyeon started to date someone. To Wonshik, he felt like the third wheel in Hakyeon's life. And to release his anger, Wonshik killed many victims. Wonshik couldn't deal with it that Hakyeon was dating someone who Wonshik didn't like at all, but he couldn't have Hakyeon for himself. Wonshik liked Hakyeon more than just being a friend, but he couldn't confess when Hakyeon was dating someone else. So Wonshik stayed away from Hakyeon for a while, just to reduce the pain in his own heart.

And right when Wonshik payed a visit to his human friend, he learnt that Hakyeon was by his boyfriend before Hakyeon broke up with him. It turned out that Hakyeon's ex-boyfriend wanted to be the leader in their relationship and Hakyeon wasn't taking it, so that's why Hakyeon got before the two broke up.

Hakyeon was glad that Wonshik hadn't left his life and wanted to support him, because Hakyeon needed his support right now. Wonshik didn't leave Hakyeon's side that night, even when Wonshik turned into a werewolf at midnight. Hakyeon didn't mind that a werewolf stayed with him that night, because he could use the support he recieved from his human friend.

Then one day, Wonshik was supposed to meet Hakyeon in the forest and Hakyeon didn't show up. Wonshik wasn't that concerned, but he decided to check up on Hakyeon to see what was wrong. To his surprise, he found Hakyeon in bed and puking his entire stomach out. Wonshik felt bad for his friend and he wondered what was going on with his best friend, so he suggested to take Hakyeon to the doctor to see if it was actually a flu or not.

Hakyeon went with Wonshik to the doctor and Hakyeon explained to the doctor how he felt when the doctor asked him how he felt during the last days. So the doctor examined the young man and Wonshik didn't leave his best friend's side. If something was wrong with his friend, then Hakyeon needed his support.

That's when the doctor dropped the bombshell that Hakyeon was pregnant. Hakyeon and Wonshik looked at each other and Hakyeon's eyes showed fear, because it was his ex-boyfriend's baby. But Wonshik assured his best friend already that Wonshik would be by his side when he was going to take care of the baby. So that was enough for Hakyeon to keep the baby and to keep the father figure out of the baby's life.

And Wonshik kept his promise to stay by his best friend's side, because he stayed with Hakyeon every night. Hakyeon really appreciated the help and support of his wolf friend, because he was basically on his own.

And today, Hakyeon was 6 months pregnant with a little girl. It was nighttime and the little girl was moving a lot at this moment, moving enough to keep Hakyeon awake. His back was facing the window and Hakyeon tried to get some sleep, while trying to rub over his stomach to calm his princess down. But the little girl didn't want to calm down, as if she was waiting for her dad to show up. But Hakyeon knew better and he was going to leave the baby's father out of the picture, as he did everything to break up with Hakyeon.

Hakyeon heard the window go open, but was too tired to see who made his way in. Hakyeon was tired the entire day and couldn't get some sleep because of his little girl. As soon as Hakyeon felt a paw on his temple, he knew that Wonshik was back. 

''W-Wonshik.'' Hakyeon mumbled and his little girl gave him a strong kick. Hakyeon flinched and it didn't take long before Wonshik climbed on the bed and his head was resting on Hakyeon's neck. Wonshik's furry body was close enough next to Hakyeon's protruding stomach and Wonshik felt how restless the baby was, but he also felt when the baby slowed down in being so restless.

''T-Thanks Wonshik, my little girl is keeping me awake.'' Hakyeon mumbled and Wonshik howled a little bit. Wonshik was glad that he could help his friend a bit and he also would like to help Hakyeon if Hakyeon was going to raise the little child, but Wonshik never wanted to be the father of this child. It just didn't feel right to him to claim that title, while this girl wasn't his biological daughter. He didn't want any trouble with Hakyeon's ex-boyfriend, who was the biological father in fact.

Hakyeon wrapped an arm around his wolf friend and held him close. Hakyeon over Wonshik's back and Wonshik growled low. He was more than happy when his furry friend showed up at night, because he actually made sure that Hakyeon could get some sleep without his little girl bothering him every night. It was like his daughter saw Wonshik as her father, while his ex-boyfriend was her dad in fact.

''Stay with me Wonshik, I need your help a lot.'' Hakyeon whined and Wonshik scooted his body closer to Hakyeon, more than he actually wanted. 

If Hakyeon needed his help with the baby, than Wonshik was going to help him and he was going to show Hakyeon's daughter that she didn't have to be scared of werewolves, because werewolves only threatened humans if they felt either attacked or when they were hungry. But Wonshik would never hurt Hakyeon's daughter, he would swear that on his mum's grave.