NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N SJ1712 requested for this as a part two for the previous Neo oneshot at chapter 36, so hope you guys enjoy

Hours went by and Taekwoon noticed that his baby got a bit restless, because it was moving a lot and Taekwoon felt small kicks. Taekwoon sighed and placed both hands on his stomach.

''Shh baby, I know how you feel. Calm down, okay?'' Taekwoon asked and rubbed over his stomach. It was still unreal that the king separated him from the other prisoners, but Taekwoon had no idea where the king was up to. The king didn't take him apart to separate him for the rest of the pregnancy, Taekwoon felt that he was separated for another reason.

That's when the door was slammed open and Taekwoon looked up in fear, before his eyes met the red eyes of the king. Taekwoon wrapped his arms around his stomach and felt his baby becoming even more restless. Taekwoon rubbed with his thumb over his bump and kept trying to calm down his baby, but it didn't help much. His baby was constantly telling him that it was scared as much as Taekwoon was.

Hakyeon approached Taekwoon and Taekwoon felt his body shake. Usually, he wasn't scared. But he was now and he was blaming all of it to the hormones that went through body.

Hakyeon squat down next to Taekwoon and fear was shown in Taekwoon's eyes. He knew that vampires were unpredictable and the king definitely was unpredictable, because Taekwoon didn't know what Hakyeon was up to next. Hakyeon through Taekwoon's hair and a faint smile was shown on his face.

''I don't have any regrets of separating you from the other prisoners. I am a creature who doesn't have a heart and doesn't care about prisoners, but I do care about children. So I had to separate you from the other prisoners. I don't want you to develop some stress, because that isn't good for your baby. You will stay here in my room for the rest of your pregnancy.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon kept his mouth shut. He knew that his baby saved him, but he would be dead if he wasn't pregnant.

Tears were formed into Taekwoon's eyes and it only took a few seconds before they streamed down his face. Taekwoon was terrified and was fearing for both his life and the baby's life. Taekwoon wanted to scoot away, but he soon realised that the chain avoided Taekwoon to scoot away further than he wanted.

''Yes I brought you in as my prisoner, but I didn't know that you were pregnant when I brought you in. But once I figured that out, I decided to take care of both of you. I want to keep you here in order to keep you away from the stress that the other prisoners might give you.'' Hakyeon said and wiped away the tears from Taekwoon's cheeks.

It's not that Hakyeon cared about humans, but he couldn't hurt kids. It was because his mother always told him to keep the children alive, whether they were human or not. So Hakyeon couldn't hurt the unborn child of this human aswell.

Taekwoon was confused as hell and was in a state of panic, causing him to hyperventilate. Hakyeon placed his hands on Taekwoon's shoulders and demanded Taekwoon to look at him.

''Calm down, human! If you remain in this state, it will be unhealthy for your baby. You should stay here and stay as relaxed as possible, because no one is here to hurt you.'' Hakyeon told Taekwoon and Taekwoon closed his eyes. Hakyeon sat on his knees and pulled the human closer. He had such a big desire for the human's blood, but he decided to keep himself under control as he wanted to win the human's trust.

Taekwoon still had his arms wrapped around his stomach and felt his baby move, so he couldn't help but smile. He was glad that his little miracle was doing okay, even though Taekwoon wasn't okay right now. He was confused as heck and couldn't believe that a vampire was holding him close.

Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon and removed the chains from the choker around Taekwoon's neck, before he pulled Taekwoon up and took Taekwoon with him to the bed. The two sat down on the bed and Hakyeon wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist, while his other hand was placed Taekwoon's stomach. Hakyeon wanted to know if the little human was doing okay and wasn't suffering from anything that his mum went through. Right when he felt the baby move, he smiled. The baby was doing okay.

''I want both of you to be okay and I want to give both of you a better treatment, so you will sleep on a matrass that will be here on the floor next to my bed. And I will ask the maids to bring your food here, because I am not going to let you return to your cell as long as your pregnancy lasts.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon looked at him. The vampire king next to him tried to be nice towards him and it made him feel confused, but he was happy that his child made sure that the king wasn't doing him any harm.

''T-Thank you, Y-Your Majesty.'' Taekwoon said and felt the cold hand on his back. He didn't feel it at first, but he feels shivers run down his spine.

''You're welcome, human. Speaking of your name, what is your name if I may ask?'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon carefully looked up at him.

''M-My name is Taekwoon, Y-Your Majesty.'' Taekwoon honestly answered and Hakyeon faintly smiled at him. Hakyeon finally had a name of the pregnant human next to him and Hakyeon was glad that he didn't have to call this young man human whenever he said something to him. But pregnancy looked good on the young man, even though he wasn't far along.

Even though he looked like a slave, Taekwoon was glad that this vampire king was going to treat him well for the following months of the pregnancy he had to go through.

''Once it's time for the checkup, I'll let a maid come over who has a medical background. I want you to go through the rest of your pregnancy in a normal way, because it's not healthy to give birth to a child when you're in a stressful situation. And to make it even better, I won't let you leave this room. It's the best for both of you.'' Hakyeon said and pulled Taekwoon even closer.

Hakyeon didn't care about human lives, but he did care about Taekwoon. Taekwoon was the first pregnant man he had met and he didn't want Taekwoon to suffer on his own.