WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I actually had Neo in mind for this, but I haven't written that many WonTaek ones after the previous one

Wonshik's parents kept a lot of slaves, something the kingdom didn't know about. The slaves were not only helping out the gardeners and the maids, but they were also ually abused by the king and his oldest sons. Wonshik was the youngest out of three boys and he had a sense of guilt inside, even though vampires weren't supposed to feel like that.

The king never asked Wonshik if Wonshik could help out, because Wonshik was very sensitive and he would choose the side of the slaves. Much to Wonshik's happiness, because the guilt would grow whenever he would see the slaves.

One day, Wonshik was making his way outside but accidentally bumped into one of the slaves who went by the name Taekwoon. Taekwoon was a silent slave, barely talked and also didn't express his feelings or emotions. This resulted in walking around with a poker face, which the king didn't like at all.

Wonshik and Taekwoon quickly apologized to each other and didn't know what to do further, but they also couldn't make a move to walk away. But Taekwoon started to feel something he never felt before and was confused with everything. Out of the blue, he managed to kiss Wonshik and Wonshik even leaned in to the kiss. Wonshik enjoyed it and hoped he could see the slave more often.

But after this day, the king was making sure that the slaves were always separated from the royal family. It was aching Taekwoon that he couldn't see the prince that he kissed, but he didn't stop hoping. And Wonshik did the same, he kept hoping that he would see Taekwoon again one day.

A few weeks ago, everything had changed for Wonshik. Taekwoon was brought in and was brought to the doctor, because Taekwoon wasn't feeling well and his stomach looked swollen. Wonshik wondered what was going on, because he hasn't seen Taekwoon ever since that accidental kiss. But maybe there was something happening that was caused by that kiss. Wonshik didn't know, but couldn't go in to be there for Taekwoon. It was too suspicious.

Everyone at the palace wondered what was going on with Taekwoon and they also wondered how it happened. He couldn't be pregnant, because he wasn't allowed to have and none of the royal members abused the slaves that ually that they would end up pregnant.

In the distance, Wonshik heard the conversation that was going on and he heard Taekwoon cry. Wonshik started to worry and hoped that everything will be okay, because it would be his fault if Taekwoon ended up pregnant.

After a while, Taekwoon returned by himself and bit his lip once he saw Wonshik. Wonshik made his way to Taekwoon and placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder, making Taekwoon look at him. Taekwoon sighed and finally opened his mouth.

''I'm pregnant my prince... with your children.'' Taekwoon broke the news and Wonshik's eyes widen. How could Taekwoon end up pregnant after the two only kissed that one day? It was confusing to Wonshik, but he decided to throw his pride aside and to take care of Taekwoon.

''And how far along are you, if I may ask?'' Wonshik asked and Taekwoon took Wonshik's hand from his shoulder, before he placed Wonshik's hand on his stomach.

''I'm pregnant with twins and I'm 6 months along. I'm carrying twin boys.'' Taekwoon softly spoke and felt one of his sons move. Taekwoon complained a lot about the pain in his stomach and it felt weird aswell, but the most concerning part is that he didn't know how his stomach could grow like this while he barely have gained any weight.

Wonshik looked at the huge stomach of his slave. His dad was going to kill him, now that Taekwoon was pregnant with Wonshik's children. Wonshik was happy that he was becoming a dad so soon, but he was feared for Taekwoon's life if his dad would find out that these children are his.

''B-But how did you ended up pregnant, while we only kissed once?'' Wonshik asked and Taekwoon's other hand was resting on his stomach too. The two boys moved around and it felt to Taekwoon that they were restless. To Taekwoon, his sons were restless because of everything that was going on. Taekwoon was sure that his sons feared for their lifes and they also wanted some attention of their dad.

''I think that something of that kiss caused this.'' Taekwoon said and Wonshik rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach. Wonshik felt his sons being restless and he wanted to let them know that their dad is here. Wonshik sighed and couldn't believe that his kiss caused that a slave ended up pregnant by him.

''Come with me, I think it's better for you to stay with me in my room. I think that's also a lot better for our twins.'' Wonshik suggested and Taekwoon nodded, before the two made their way upstairs. Taekwoon groaned when his sons kicked and once he sat down on the prince's bed, he bit his lip and placed his hands on his stomach.

Wonshik immediately joined him and also placed his hands on Taekwoon's stomach. Taekwoon's head was resting against Wonshik's shoulder in no time and Wonshik chuckled, it was cute that a pregnant slave was doing this.

Wonshik over Taekwoon's stomach and hoped that he could calm his sons down, because the stress wasn't good for both Taekwoon and the twins.

''Shh you two, calm down. Your mummy is in pain because of your kicks, stop hurting your mummy okay?'' Wonshik spoke to his unborn sons and kept streaking over Taekwoon's stomach in the mean time.

''I hope that everything will be okay and that our sons will stay healthy when you go through the final months of the pregnancy. I will help that you're going to gain weight, but I will also help to protect you from my dad'' Wonshik said and recieved a kick from one of his sons as a response. Both men chuckled and looked at Taekwoon's stomach.

''Our sons are happy that you will do whatever it takes to let them grow in safety.'' Taekwoon chuckled and burried his face into the prince's chest. Wonshik didn't matter that a slave did this to him, because Taekwoon had all the rights to do so. He was carrying Wonshik's sons, so Taekwoon had to stay safe and to go through the final months well.

Wonshik was going to let Taekwoon stay with him in his room, so that the boys could develop without their mother being in fear.