NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This one came to mind last night and I wrote the concept in the notes on my phone, to make sure I wouldn't forget this one. And I also wrote this one during marketing class.

Hakyeon was a vampire king who looked innocent at the outside, but he was a real monster on the inside. He was even worse than other vampires were. He was keeping a lot of prisoners in the basement and the prisoners were from different species. He kept vampires, werewolves, hybrids, humans et cetera for his own pleasure. Once someone was kidnapped, there was no chance of making a return into the world again. 

One of the prisoners was a human named Taekwoon and Taekwoon was 4 months pregnant. When Taekwoon was kidnapped by servants of Hakyeon, Taekwoon feared for the worst. He feared that his baby was going to be killed or that something else was happening to him. After Taekwoon was thrown into a chamber, he was glad that he was still alive and that he wasn't killed at arrival.

The other prisoners growled at Taekwoon when he was brought in, because he looked like a meal for most of them. But they backed down when they noticed that Taekwoon was pregnant, because all of them felt a little weakness for the unborn child. And the unborn child had saved Taekwoon from being killed.

This day, Taekwoon sat against the wall in the back of the chamber and with his fingers over his bump. He felt the little one move around and Taekwoon smiled, because the baby was such a strong fighter and wasn't going to let the king take the better of him. The other prisoners were quite noisy and were almost sending death threats to each other. Taekwoon enjoyed the fights in silence, as he only was looking at his small bump.

''I wish we could go home, baby. Because we don't deserve it to stay here, but I think there is a very tiny chance that we'll ever get out.'' Taekwoon softly spoke and he sighed as he looked up to the prisoners who kept sending death threats to each other.

Vampires were threatening the werewolves, the werewolves threatened the vampires and creatures as hybrids were threatening each other. Taekwoon was one of a few humans that Hakyeon kept in here, because humans weren't that useful to keep in here. Humans would grow old and die anyways, so why would he keep them as long as possible?

''QUIET!'' Hakyeon suddenly spoke and everyone looked up in fear. They weren't expecting the king to show up at this moment, so they immediately bowed and apologized to the king. 

Taekwoon kept his mouth shut and didn't even look up when Hakyeon walked across the basement to look at all of the prisoners he had. When Hakyeon stopped at Taekwoon's chamber, a devilish smile appeared on his face. When Taekwoon only had eyes for his small bump and wasn't paying attention to when Hakyeon showed up at his chamber, Hakyeon enjoyed it very much.

''Yah, human!'' Hakyeon screamed and Taekwoon startled, before he looked up and quickly apologized to the king for not paying attention. Hakyeon smiled and signed at the human to come closer. Taekwoon hesitated a bit, before he slowly scooted closer to the bars that separated him from the king.

Hakyeon kept smiling when Taekwoon came closer and he squat down when Taekwoon was close enough. Right before Taekwoon was fearing for the worst, Hakyeon applied a choker on Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon was already dressed in a black suit with a split suit vest underneath and to Hakyeon, there was something missing that had to match the outfit.

Taekwoon bowed as he thanked the king for what he had given him. Taekwoon didn't like the choker, but he couldn't show the king that he didn't like it. 

''I'll check up on you when you're far enough to have an ultrasound.'' Hakyeon said and walked away. Taekwoon went back to the back of the chamber, before he over his bump again. He was fortunate enough that the king didn't harm him or the baby, but he wasn't liking it that the king gave him a choker. Or did the king know that his mum used to be a slave? Taekwoon was sold as a slave when he was only 8 years old and the older he got, the tougher his life became.

Hakyeon was very interested in keeping a human slave as a prisoner, that's why he kidnapped Taekwoon. But Taekwoon had to wear this choker, because this made clear that Taekwoon was Hakyeon's slave whenever Taekwoon would go outside again.

Taekwoon was glad that this suit still fit him, but that was going to chance when he was going to be further into the pregnancy.

The threats towards the other prisoners continued and Taekwoon didn't hear those threats yet again as he only had eyes for his small bump.

''I hope that the king will keep us alive when you're born. But for now, you are safe in here.'' Taekwoon chuckled when he felt the baby move again. For now, Taekwoon wasn't alone and he didn't have to be in here by his own aswell.

But before Taekwoon realised it, Hakyeon was back and demanded everyone to be quiet again. Hakyeon walked straight to Taekwoon's chamber and opened the door.

''I changed my mind, human. You're coming with me.'' Hakyeon said and rushed over to Taekwoon as Taekwoon screamed in fear. He and his baby were going to die here or one of them was going to be turned, but the possibility was also that Hakyeon was going to lock him up somewhere else in the palace.

''Keep your mouth shut, little human. Because I will kill both you and your baby if you don't listen.'' Hakyeon hissed and Taekwoon nodded as Hakyeon lifted him up and carried Taekwoon with him in his arms. The two went upstairs and Hakyeon brought the human to his bedroom, before Hakyeon attached the chains to the choker around Taekwoon's neck.

''I wanna keep you here for the rest of your pregnancy, because it's not healthy for your baby to be surrounded by so many noises and to develop stress.'' Hakyeon said and bared his fangs at Taekwoon, who only nodded before Hakyeon left the room.

Taekwoon sighed and looked at his stomach again, before he placed his hand on his stomach.

The king saved him from the other prisoners, but Taekwoon still felt like he wasn't safe. Something was going to happen to either him or the baby.