RABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

''Lee Hongbin''

As soon as Hongbin heard his name, both he and Wonshik got up and followed the gynecologist to the room. It was time for the couple to see what the gender of their baby was going to be and it was Hongbin who was the most excited for it.

When he discovered that he was pregnant, he was excited and a dream came true for him. Even though he and Wonshik were just dating, a child was going to seal their relationship. But he wasn't sure what Wonshik thought of this, so he wanted to keep his mouth shut about this baby. When Wonshik came home from work one day, Hongbin's excitement took over and told Wonshik that he was pregnant with his child. And much to Hongbin's relief, Wonshik was excited too.

Hongbin sat down on the bed and Wonshik sat down next to him on a stool, while the gynecologist sat down on a stool at the other side of the bed.

''Alright Hongbin, how are you doing so far?'' the gynecologist asked and Hongbin smiled when he looked at the older man.

''I'm doing okay so far. The morning sickness was something that I didn't like at all, but it was something that was a part of it.'' Hongbin honestly answered and placed a hand on his stomach. 

The gynecologist wrote everything down on his clipboard and nodded when Hongbin answered his question. Hongbin was one of a few males that came here for ultrasounds, but the man was happy that even men came here.

''Alright Hongbin, we're going to see how your baby is doing and we're going to see the gender. Would you lift up your shirt please?'' the gynecologist said and Hongbin laid down on the bed, before lifting up his shirt. Wonshik was excited to see Hongbin's protruding stomach, because it made him realise even more that he was going to be a father.

The gynecologist spread some gel on Hongbin's stomach and it didn't feel that cold to Hongbin, it felt kinda funny. But he could imagine a bit that it felt cold to other pregnant people.

''Alright Hongbin, there it is. Your baby.'' the gynecologist said and both Hongbin and Wonshik looked at the screen. Their little miracle was on the screen and it felt real by now that a little one was coming into the family. The gynecologist went across Hongbin's stomach to get a better view on the gender and Hongbin was smiling bright when he saw the little life that grew inside him.

Wonshik grabbed Hongbin's hand and rubbed over Hongbin's hand. Hongbin smiled when he felt this, but his eyes didn't leave the screen as he was too fascinated about the baby that grew inside him. He still couldn't believe that this baby was going to be born into such a loving household.

''Well, your baby is making it hard for me to see what gender it is. So I'm pretty sure that your baby doesn't want it to be revealed, but we'll keep trying.'' the gynecologist said and went across Hongbin's stomach again.

Wonshik chuckled when the baby was making it harder for the gynecologist to discover its gender, because he already saw that their baby was going to be a sneaky one.

''It seems like it doesn't want us parents to know what the gender is, as if the baby wants to play peekaboo with us.'' Wonshik said and the gynecologist chuckled. He squeezed his eyes a bit and paid good attention to the screen.

''Ah here it is, I finally can see something that reveals the gender. Your baby indeed loves to play peekaboo. But I can see right now that it's a boy, so congratulations.'' the gynecologist said and cleaned Hongbin's stomach, before Hongbin pulled his shirt down. He sat up straight and looked at the gynecologist, who still chuckled a bit. Hongbin's baby was one of those babies that loved to hide what its gender was, so the gynecologist was familiar with these babies.

The gynecologist handed over some pictures of the ultrasound and Hongbin smiled when he looked at them. He could look at these pictures all day, he was in love with the little miracle that he was carrying. Wonshik's chin rested on Hongbin's shoulder and looked at the pictures that Hongbin was holding in his hands.

''Can't believe that this is our baby, I still can't believe it.'' Wonshik said and Hongbin chuckled, before he looked at Wonshik and placed a kiss on his nose. 

Wonshik let go of Hongbin and Hongbin got up from the bed, before he sat down on Wonshik's lap.

''Alright Hongbin. You can go to the reception desk and make another appointment for over 2 weeks, because it's important to keep an eye on how the baby is doing. Because if something doesn't go the right way, we have to do all it takes to step in and to help the baby. Okay?'' the gynecologist said and Hongbin nodded, before he got up from Wonshik's lap and Wonshik got up aswell.

''Well, thank you. And we'll see you over 2 weeks then.'' Hongbin said and bowed towards the gynecologist, before he and Wonshik left the room. They walked straight to the desk, where the receptionist greeted them with a smile again.

''Alright, you're here to make another appointment with the gynecologist am I right?'' the receptionist asked and the two men nodded.

''Yes, for over 2 weeks.'' Hongbin responded and the receptionist looked in the computer to see which dates were available. Hongbin was lucky, because there weren't many appointments yet for that week. That would come later today as the agenda for today was packed and many pregnant women would come over today aswell.

''Hmm, do you have a preference for a certain day or a certain moment on the day?'' the receptionist asked and Hongbin shook his head.

''Right, how about the mondaymorning at 9 AM? Would that be perfect?'' the receptionist asked and Hongbin immediately nodded, because he didn't have anything planned yet on that moment of the day. And Wonshik was home too, so Hongbin didn't have to ask one of this friends to bring him there.

''Alright, then we'll see you at the mondaymorning at 9 AM. Goodbye and take good care of your baby.'' the receptionist said and Hongbin smiled at her, before the two men left the building.

''My gosh, we're going to have a boy. I'm excited!'' Wonshik squealed and turned out to be even more excited for the baby than Hongbin was. Hongbin chuckled and wrapped an arm around Wonshik's waist, before the two made their way to Wonshik's car.