MY JungAH

You Are My One And Only

 

JA pick up her mobile then call KH. Few minutes later KH answered the call.

 

JA: “Hello”

 

KH: “Hi old lady” KH giggled.

 

JA: “YAHH! Is that how you greet you best friends slash twins?”

 

KH: “YES!” KH answered instantly to teased JA.

 

JA: “Is that how mother to be behave? Pity your kid.” JA shook her head.

 

KH: “That’s different thing.”

 

JA: “No its not.”

 

KH: “Yes it is.”

 

JA: “And maybe I know why it is?”

 

KH: “Coz …coz…” KH tries to find excuses she doesn’t want to lose the argument.

 

JA: “Just admit it…. you are spoil brat and love to bully me. BAD KAHI!” JA pouts.

 

KH: “No am not. I’m your twins remember that’s why I MUST bully you. That’s what twin sister is for right?” KH laugh.

 

JA: “Mean and nonsense.” JA answers coldly. KH still laughing because she can imagine if she is in front of JA right now JA surely going to stuck her tongue out.

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

KH: “Hey are you still there?”

 

JA: “Yes” The way JA answer obviously JA is sulk with KH and KH noticed it.

 

KH: “Are you mad?”

 

JA: “Of course I am. Not only mad… sulk too. You always make fun of me. Twin sisters suppose to take care, protect and comfort each other not bully.” JA try to make KH feel guilty and look like she succeed. She smirked.

 

KH: “Hey I’m just joking. You know that right. I don’t mean it. Who said I didn’t care for you, protect and comfort you? I always do…”

 

JA: “So that’s mean you agree to come with me to the beach?” JA giggled.

 

KH: “OOO!!! So this is all about. You make me felt guilty by saying that I bully and make fun of you all the time so that you can drag me to come with you to the beach. Now looks who bully who and mean.” JA laughs.

 

JA: “Sorry. But please KH. Please come with me. This few days I feel so ……. sad, hurt, disappointed, angry, jealous …. and sometimes I feel like a jerk, greedy and selfish too….. Please come with me. Be with me. Just for today. I promise I won’t bugging you anymore after this. Please my twins… my best friends” JA begged KH and it’s kind of surprised too because this is the first time JA begging her like that. Hear JA begging her like that make KH heart melts and unable to say no to her.

 

KH: “You are my JA of course I’ll go with you. I’m just kidding just now and the truth is I kind of worry with your weird attitude lately. Sure I’ll go with you. Be ready. I’ll pick you up in an hour okay. See ya. Bye”

 

JA: “Okay thanks. Bye.” Both of them hung up the phone.

 

KH: “Damn! Did I just say that she is MY JUNGAH. AARRR KAAHHHHIIII do you have to blurt it out. IDIOT!”

“I hope JA didn’t hear that.” KH cursed herself in her mind.

 

JA: “Did she just call me “HER JUNGAH”? Am I hearing it right? Or it just me…?!” said JA in her mind and feel surprised with what she just hear from KH.