Gianna?! ..... JungAh?! .....

You Are My One And Only

 

[ HOSPITAL ]

 

 

Nurse: “Ms. Kim JungAh”

 

JA: “Aa! At last my turn...” said JA in her mind feel relief after waited for almost an hour.

 

JA: “Yes!” said JA and walks in the doctor room. When JA walks in the doctor room both JA and the doctor shocked to see each other.

 

JA: “GN!” JA surprised to see GN.

GN: “JA!” GN surprised to see JA.

 

GN: “I never thought that Ms Kim JungAh is actually you. I thought someone else.” GN chuckled.

JA: “I thought I suppose to meet Dr. Gong Yoo. Never thought that you gonna be my doctor” JA chuckled too.

GN: “Yea actually your doctor is Dr. Gong Yoo but he has emergency her wife delivery their 2nd child so I replaced him.”

JA: “Ooo I see.” *JA sigh*

GN: “What’s the matter? You prefer Dr. Gong Yoo to be your doctor? If you still want him I can help you to change the appointment date.” Asked GN when she sees JA look like uncomfortable.

JA: “No… No it’s ok. It just that…. hahaha I duno why but I feel kind of nervous hahah I know it sound silly.” JA chuckled and scratches her nape and feel embarrass at the same time.

GN: “Hey do be…relax…I don’t bite hahaha.” GN teased JA. JA giggled and smile.

 

GN: “Wow! What a smile. Hotttie! Hahaha” said GN in her mind.

 

GN: “Come lie down here I want to do ECG. I know you already do that last month but I just want to do it again just to ensure. You don’t mind right?”

JA: “No of course not. You’re the doctor so I guess you know what you are doing and I trust you.” said JA. GN smile.

 

GN: “You trust me? Really?!” GN teased and chuckled.

JA: “Well if KH trust you so I guess I can trust you too right hahaha” Hear KH name all of sudden put a big smile on GN face. JA noticed it too because it too obvious.

 

JA: “She must really love her huh just hearing KH name make her smile… *sign*” said JA in her mind and feel sad and hurts at the same time.

 

GN: “Erm sorry I have to ask you to take off your blouse and bra too.”

JA: “Okay.” Said JA and start to take off her blouse and bra.

 

Usually the nurse will do the ECG. But in this case since JA is KH best friends GN do it herself. Usually when come about work GN is professional and confident but this time she doesn’t know why she feels little bit nervous.

 

GN: “Aisshh what’s wrong with me. Why am I feeling nervous? I just gonna do ECG not surgery….Cool GN…Cool…” said GN in her mind and try to calm herself.

 

JA is now lying down on the bed topless. Actually JA feels a bit awkward but she tries to act normal.

 

JA: “God I feel so awkward…” said JA in her mind.

 

GN: “Wow those s. Those skin …… Those body ….. Its’s so WoW! .... Asihhh!!! What the hell! .… Stop it GN…You ert! hahaha. Calm down GN … cool … she’s KH best friends remember… you can’t flirts with her and do her….” GN talked to herself in her mind.As we all know GN has a weakness when it comes to hot y babe. But of course not all ladies can turn her on. She is very high taste, only the goddess catches her attention.

 

GN: “You come here with KH or you come alone?” GN tries to make a conversation so that the environment is not too tense and awkward.

JA: “Alone. Better that way. I don’t like make people worry about me.”

GN: “I see. You are very independent, secretive and don’t like sympathy huh.”

JA: “Yea something likes that haha.” said JA shyly.

 

JA: “Wow she is good. In few minutes she can guess very well my personality.” Said JA in her mind feel impressed with GN.

 

GN: “Okay done. Here use these tissues to wipe out the gel. And you can wear back your cloth.”

 

Few minutes later JA sits on the patient chair beside GN.

GN: “Okay. I already read your medical report, x-ray and just now your ECG. So far there’s nothing wrong with you. Your chest is fine. But your heart is little bit weak and the older you get the weaker it most probably will be. But not too worry it’s not something serious. Most probably you are born with it. That’s why you are easily feel tired and sometimes feel weak and sometimes feel a little bit dizzy. There’s nothing we can do about it coz at the moment your heart is fine. So what you have to do is take care of your foods and control your cholesterol level. Do light exercises like jogging or swimming. But if when you do it you feel your chest pain stop immediately and try to relax. If every time you jog or swim your chest feel pain than just do walking exercise. Walking may look like nothing and people usually don’t take it as exercise but actually they are wrong walking is one of the best exercise and you rarely get injured by doing it. But of course the most important is consistency. Do it every day if you can for about at first 15mins for a month maybe. Then increase the next month to 30mins per day. Something likes that… Okay?” JA nodded and looks like little bit disappointed hearing about her heart. And GN noticed it.

GN: “Hey don’t be sad.” Said GN and held JA hand.

GN: “It’s nothing trust me. Anytime when you feel sick you come and see me kay. I promise I’ll do my best to take care of you kay.” JA nodded.

GN: “Come here….” GN gives JA a hugs to comfort her and surprised it does make JA feel calmed and comfort.

 

JA: “Surprise….this is the first time I’m alone with GN and she able to calm and comfort me. No wonder KH love her. She is so sweets and charming.” JA praised in her heart.

 

GN: “It’s lunch time. Come join me for lunch kay.”

JA: “You are not busy?”

GN: “Even though I’m busy I still have to eat right.” GN chuckled.

JA: “Hahaha yea. Okay.” Said JA while scratch her nape and smile sweetly.

 

GN: “Hahaha cute…” GN praised in her heart.

 

 

[ AN HOUR LATER ]

An hour later in one of the most exclusive restaurant in town where’s GN and JA was having their lunch.

JA: “Hahahaha You are not only charming but funny too no wonder KH love you.” JA praised. GN smile. JA really enjoy GN company, JA can’t stop herself laughing with all GN jokes. GN really knows how to attract a lady with her charm personality.

 

GN: “And I love make you laughs and smile coz you have a very sweet hot y smiles especially those eyes.”

GN: “Now I know why KH love spends time with you. You are very attractive kind of lady and fun to be with.” said GN in her mind.