Some not so friendly advice

Friends No More

So Daesung came back to his place, sniffling all the way home. He slammed his door shut with a small sniffle before plopping down onto his bed in defeat, muffled sobs emitting from the pillow as it was soaking up Daesung's tears. Daesung didn't feel good, he felt sick to his stomach thinking of Seunghyun touching his best friend. He realized now how deep he had fallen, feeling as if he was still falling for Jiyong even then.

His cellphone rang loudly in his pockets; interrupting his loud sobs As he quieted down. He press the phone to his ear, Jiyong's voice pouring from the speaker. "Daesungie, guess what! Seunghyun kissed me, right on the lips!" Jiyong squealed happily. Daesung choked back a sob as he hung up on his friend without a word, not trusting himself to speak at the moment. He threw his phone to the side with a loud sob before burying his face in the pillow once again, shortly after he heard the front door open. He lifted his head from the tear soaked pillow; his wails of sorrow stopping at the thought of his roommate seeing him in such a weak state. "Youngbae!" He hollered, voice slightly hoarse from his crying. He heard Youngbae walk to his door before entering, quickly noticing his reddened eyes. " Daesung, what happened this time?" He let out a sad sigh before sitting beside his friend on the edge of the bed. 

Daesung had told him everything he needed to know, not hiding the names of the people involved anymore. Youngbae wasn't confused this time, in fact, he suggested a plan.

 "Why don't we get Jiyong to fall for you?"
"Tried, failed." Daesung sighed, eyes finally drying.
"No, like actually try. Do things for him, show him your lover side." Youngbae wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, a small smirk adorning his lips. 
Daesung felt his breath hitch at the thought of something, adding quickly. "No, it's useless now. I fell for Ji for him, not for his lover side or anything, just for him. Ji doesn't love me for me, if he doesn't love me now then it's just not meant to be." Daesung's voice cracking at the last word, his vision blurring with tears. Youngbae sighed, not knowing how to comfort his younger friend as he felt his words were the harsh truth. "Then you'll just have to get over him, Daesung." He replied as he brought himself to his feet, glancing back at his heartbroken roommate as he closed the door to his bedroom. 

Daesung knew that Youngbae's words were truth, feeling empty as he admitted defeat. Daesung felt hopeless, so he gave up. 

(Wow has it really been last year since I updated this thing. sorry, suddenly remembered this then just wrote it down. sorry if there's any errors or anything, just read on. this won't be the last chapter, I promise, Every few decades I remember this thing and update it. Pls enjoy<3)