A boy worth fighting for

Friends No More

Daesung chuckled when he saw his bestfriend, Jiyong, sitting alone in the corner of the cafeteria. He approached him slowly, wanting to scare his hyung. Suddenly, Seunghyun sat down beside Jiyong and smiled widely at him. Daesung stopped in his tracks as he saw how shy Jiyong became. Seunghyun was talking, but Daesung couldn't hear a thing with so many people talking in the crowded cafeteria. Jiyong just kept nodding. Seunghyun stood up and walked away; leaving Jiyong alone.

Daesung narrowed his eyes as he pondered what Seunghyun would've been talking about. He noticed Jiyong watched Seunghyun until he walked out of the cafeteria completely. Daesung ran towards Jiyong; quickly taking a seat across from him. "What were you two talking about?!" Daesung exclaimed a little too loudly. "W-wha?" Jiyong blinked in surprise at his friend's actions. "Erm, we were just talking. Why?" Jiyong questioned in confusion, curious as to why Daesung was asking.

"Nothing." Daesung sang.

Jiyong pouted. "No. Seriously. Why?"

Daesung looked the other way as he decided to tell his bestfriend, "I was wondering if he might have asked you out, so I could congratulate you." Daesung lied when it came to the last part, but it's not like Jiyong noticed. Daesung looked back at his best friend to see Jiyong looking flustered. "Of course he didn't ask me out." Jiyong looked away to the side. "Anyway, see you!" Daesung hopped up and ran out the cafeteria leaving a very confused Jiyong behind. 

Daesung approached Seunghyun at his lockers; his glare stronger than ever. "What was that?" Seunghyun quickly turned around to see who was talking to him, "What? Oh!" He realized, before chuckling to himself softly. "Just talking to my friend." Daesung felt jealousy wash over him. "He's not your friend, he just wants to date you, that's all." Seunghyun rolled his eyes, a smile playing on his lips before retorting "And yet he stills doesn't want to date you!" 

Ouch.

Daesung looked stung by the comment, but quickly played it off. "Atleast I just don't want him for his looks..." 

"Pfft! You don't know what I want, you little prick. Piss off before I show you who really deserves Jiyong." 

"Look, I never hit a before, but don't tempt me."

That really got to Seunghyun. Daesung was sent flying to the ground when Seunghyun delivered a punch with all the strength he could muster. Daesung opened his eyes to notice a crowd of kids surrounding him and Seunghyun. He felt something warm trickling from his nose, his hand reaching up to see what it was, even though it was obviously something Daesung hated seeing, blood. He cringed at the blood on his finger, before realizing what he must do.

He shot up to his feet; fire in his eyes, "No one makes me bleed my own blood!" He quoted; raising his hands in the air, before beating them down on them on Seunghyun's chest, repeatedly slapping him. Seunghyun flinched at curled into himself in an attempt to shield himself. "Ow! Stop it!" The cheers of the small crowd long forgotten.

Seunghyun pushed Daesung harshly away, and before Daesung could react he was on the floor, out cold, from an impact from a powerful punch. 

(A/N; sorry for the long wait, and sorry for the EXTREMELY short chapter. I am just not good at writiing, anyways, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! I think I just might post another chapter today.)