Fire Breathing Dragon

Friends No More

He slowly say up on his front porch to look up at the figure that loomed over him, a look of confusion written over his small face. "Daesung? What--what are you doing here?" Daesung's shoulders were still heaving slightly before he eventually caught his breath, clearing his throat as he stood up. His words shooting out like bullets as he rushed out  "Seunghyun said he's cheating on you!" 

A silence overcame the two as they awkwardly stared at each other before Jiyong glanced to the side, unsure of what to say in this situation. "I....I'm not following. He's what?" "Cheating on you." Daesung confirmed, eyes unblinking, completely focused on watching Jiyong's reaction. Jiyong shook his head as if to clear his mind. "I don't think you're sober, Daesung, go home please. We can talk about this tomorrow." He spoke quietly as he stared at his former best friend with concern, the door slowly shutting before a face appeared over his shoulder.

"Hi, Daesungie. What're you doing here?" His deep voice challenged, a silent warfare going on between the him and Daesung as they stared at each other quietly. Daesung eventually finding his voice, having it crack on him pathetically "J-just on a jog, just came here to drop--to drop by." Daesung stuttered out as he felt his knees weaken, realizing his best friend was too deep with this evil man. 

Jiyong glanced over his shoulder to Seunghyun with a slight look of confusion. "He just told me you were cheating on me, babe. Is what he saying true?" Jiyong wanted a no answer, but something in his heart felt like maybe there was a 'yeses' lurking behind Seunghyun's dark eyes. Seunghyun scoffed as he kicked his acting mode into action, eyes glancing to the side as he thought of a lie.

"What a ing joke. Daesung, if you wanna fight, let's go now." Daesung's eyes widened in panic as he carefully stepped off the porc, watching the taller man push past his boyfriend onto the steps of his house. Daesung glanced to Jiyong who had an equally terrified look on his face. "Babe, please, he didn't do anything&. I don't believe him, really," Jiyong spoke out, sounding almost as if he was stepping on egg shells. He wrapped his arms around Seunghyun's arm to try hold any future attacks he'd take out in Daesung. Seunghyun look down at Jiyong as he mouthed with a desperate look, "please stop." 

He looked back up at the scared Daesung, a triumphant smirk playing on the corner of his lips as he turned around silently to walk back into Jiyong's house without another word. Leaving just him and a pissed-off looking Jiyong. "What the hell, Daesung?!" He shouted in frustration, stomping down his porch steps to smack Daesung's arm with an angry huff. "Why are you so against my boyfriend?! Are you jealous? Do you want him&? Is that why you're so distant now, huh?!" His voice loud; almost screaming in his face. Before Daesung could say anything to defend himself, Jiyong threatened, "Stay away from me now, okay? Now it'll be really easy to avoid me, you ing bastard. Don't try ruining this relationship again!" 

Daesung could see a flicker of sadness and confusion in his eyes, tears welling up in them before he turned around to slam the door to Daesung, cutting him out. 

When Daesung returned home, he thought of calling Jiyong, to beg for his forgiveness. He thought of a lot of things, mostly he thought of getting Seunghyun away from his best friend. He did and failed though, twice. The question that kept him up till 2 AM was, "what now?"