Cheating scumbag

Friends No More

It had been two months since that day Daesung found out the Jiyong wasn't for him, maybe more like he wasn't for Jiyong. He was trying to move on, but how could he when he saw Jiyong all the time? They were best friends and he couldn't simply cut himself out of Jiyong's life all of a sudden, he needed to do it slowly. It has also been a month since Seunghyun and Jiyong had started going steady. Daesung didn't talk to Jiyong as much as he used to, slowly but surely making his way out of his life, for that very reason. Jiyong did his best to interact with Daesung whenever, he felt he was losing his best friend and he had no idea why, and that was the worst part.

A ring from his cellphone woke Daesung from his light sleep, his eyes fluttering open to spot his cellphone at the side of his bed, lazily reaching over to answer. "Yes?" He mumbled as he was still in a daze from his sleep. "Daesung, wanna go to a movie today? I'll pay!" Jiyong's cheerful voice offered, Daesung mocked annoyance by letting out a loud sigh into the speaker. "No, I'm busy with homework, Ji. I don't have time." "But-" "No, Ji, really, stop calling please." Daesung did his best to talk in a stern voice, hoping to scare Jiyong away. "Okay..." Jiyong's cheerful tone was replaced with a disappointment, the line cutting off. 

Daesung frowned to himself as he tossed his cellphone to the side, running a hand through his hair. He felt terrible, he didn't want to hurt Jiyong but more than anything he couldn't stand seeing Jiyong, knowing he was with that stupid idiot, Seunghyun. It all hurt too much to deal with so he just tried his best to avoid it. 

Jiyong sat in his car, listening to the songs play on the radio in silence. He tried to think about everything and piece it all together, he couldn't understand why Daesung was avoiding him. They were as happy as best friends could be together, now whenever Jiyong went to Daesung's house, Youngbae would just tel him to leave because Daesung wasn't there. Whenever they were at school he did his best to converse with Daesung, but it would only die out after Daesung would barely put effort replying. Jiyong never considered confronting him though, he didn't want to push it, he didn't want to upset him more than he obviously was. "He's probably sad for some reason and just needs some time...everybody needs a little alone time when they're upset." He tried his best to reassure himself, rid himself of worry. Somehow, it still wasn't working, he wanted to know why Daesung was upset so he could try help him, do something that best friends should do for each other. Whenever he tried to get an answer from Daesung, he'd just explode and say how it was none of his concern, he had become cold to Jiyong. 

It was another detention day for Daesung, unfortunately Seunghyun had gotten himself in trouble as well on that day. Oh, how the gods of bad luck smiled on Daesung, he thought to himself. He was alone in the same classroom with that he considered his enemy that won. He felt a hole form in his stomach as Seunghyun spoke up from the back of the class. "Hey, Daehyun or Daesomething or whatever your name is, how're you?" He knew Seunghyun was just trying to get him to say something, say that he felt terrible without Jiyong, but he wouldn't give in as he kept ignoring him. So Seunghyun kept pushing, "Ji and I's first month anniversary is coming up, have any idea what I can give him? Don't suggest taking his ity either, been there, done that." He snickered to himself childishly while Daesung kept still as if he wasn't listening though he felt like breaking down after hearing his words. Seunghyun had become annoyed at Daesung's lack of reaction to his taunting so he decided to say a little more. "Y'know, he my on our first night together, I wasn't expecting it but he was pretty good, not the best but still pretty good." Daesung didn't want to show any emotion as he heard these things, keeping his back faced to Seunghyun at all times. 

So Seunghyun kept pestering him, telling him details about his life with Jiyong while Daesung just kept quiet and tried his best to block it all out. "He said he would loved to try a with you and I, but I told him I wanted him all to myself. But yknow, Jiyong is so shy when it comes to , so I decided to find myself a girl to satisfy my needs." Seunghyun stated, awaiting the reaction. Daesung didn't want to believe his best friend was being cheated on and he wasn't sure whether to believe what he said at all. "You're not serious, are you? 'Cause know if you are, I'll ing kill you." Daesung said in a stern voice, his temperature threatening to rise. "I'm just telling you this because he's your best friend and I thought you wanted to know, but if you tell him I could always tell him you like him, it would be a loss for you but not really for me." Seunghyun smiled smugly to himself. Daesung wasn't sure how to feel, trying to understand it all before he replied. "I don't care if you tell him I like him, you don't have any proof and I don't know why I thought you had any proof in the first place." Seunghyun was taken aback before quickly retorting. "Yeah, but chances are he won't believe you if you told him I was cheating on him anyway, he would just think you're trying to break us up for whatever reason, I mean you obviously never liked me from the very beginning and you trying to break us up would be a convincing story." "Jiyong would believe me, I would swear on my dead dog's--"

And just like that, the bell signalling that detention was over rang. Daesung shot up from the desk and ran out the door in a hurry to get away from Seunghyun. Daesung needed to get to Jiyong's house more than anything, not stopping to takes a breath out of fear of Seunghyun getting to him first. He pushed himself faster as he wasn't far from Jiyong's house that fortunately wasn't too far from the school, plopping himself down at his porch in exhaustion as soon as he reached Jiyong's door. He sprawled himself out on the porch as he panted heavily, his need to tell Jiyong was stranger than ever as he brought himself up to his feet only to pound his knuckles on the door impatiently.

 

[oh Seunghyun you cheating scumbag. not sure if there's any typos and here or whatever and wow look an actual update within a year good for me. please enjoy this crappy chapter, not saying any of them are good but here you go anyway]