The questionable question

Friends No More

''Daesung, what were you thinking?!'' 

''I wasn't, sorry.''

''Seunghyun must hate me...''

Jiyong has been yelling at Daesung ever since he got out of the Nurse's room. Daesung, who appreciated the shown concern, disliked the fact that Jiyong was obviously siding with Seunghyun. 

''Why did you even say anything to him?'' Jiyong pouted, sending Daesung into a daze.  Snapping out of it, he replied ''He started it.'' He huffed, turning the other way. Jiyong sighed, rolling his eyes. ''I know that isn't the truth.'' ''It is!''

And they were quickly bickering once again. 

Daesung sat in detention with a sore nose, while Seunghyun kept spitting balls of paper at the back of his neck. Oh, how he wished the teacher was here. Rolling his eyes at the older man's childishness, Daesung put his hood on in an attempt to make Seunghyun stop. After awhile of not feeling any spitballs hit him he smiled to himself in satisfaction.

''DAESUNG!'' 

Daesung fell out of his seat, his ear ringing from the loud voice of his rival. Sprawled out on the floor, Daesung glared at Seunghyun snickering like the bad child he was. ''Seunghyun!'' Daesung yelled out in frustration, standing up before dsting hisself off. Seunghyun smirked. ''I'm thinking of asking Jiyong out after I get out of here.'' Daesung blinked, unsure of what to say he bit his lower lip. His gaze lowering to the ground as he tried to think of something to say. The sound of the door opening sent Daesung whirling around to see the teacher coming in. 

''You're free to go.'' She spoke in a lazy tone. Seunghyun ran out the door before Daesung could move his feet. He raced after Seunghyun in an attempt to get ahead of him, hoping to reach Jiyong first. Daesung stopped in his tracks, sliding down the hallway on his shoes before slowing to a stop. He watched as Seunghyun ran out the door, Daesung let out a loud laugh before reaching into his pocket and speed-dialing his Jiyong's number. 

After a couple rings, a voice could be heard. ''Hello, Daesung? What's up?'' Jiyong said, obviously with a smile on his face.

''Will you go out with me?!''

 

A/N; OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. anyway, thanks for waiting for this chapter. Sorry for the crapiness, but whatever. Enjoy.