Busted?

Friends No More

Daesung sighed in frustration, his patience running low. He looked around to see if anyone around willing to let him out of the hot detention room. Suddenly, his cellphone started to ring loudly, he frantically picked it up. "Hello? Jiyong?" Daesung said loudly into the cellphone."Nope, just me." The man on the other line replied, coolly. Daesung found the man's voice to be quite familiar. "Who's this?" Daesung asked cautiously. "Choi Seunghyun, why?" He replied with a smug tone. Daesung raised an eyebrow, confused. "What do you want?" Daesung shot back, angrily. "That's not a nice tone to use with your hyung." Seunghyun said, smugly.

Daesung rolled his eyes. "But, I want to ask you a question." Seunghyun said. "Fine, but make it quick." Daesung replied, frustrated with the older man. "Okay, got it. Do you have a crush on Jiyong? Your bestfriend?" Seunghyun asked, innocently. Daesung's eyes widened. 'Wh-what?! Why would y-you say that?! Don't be ridiculous!" Daesung yelled, shocked. "Don't try to deny it, Daesung. I know how you feel about him. It's obvious." Seunghyun laughed. Daesung was beginning to feel furious with him.

"I do NOT like him like that." Daesung said, furiously. Seunghyun chuckled into the reciever. "You're lucky I don't cuss, or I would be cussing you out!" Daesung warned, angrily. Seunghyun scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Well, goodbye." Seunghyun sang, hanging up on Daesung. Daesung shut his phone angrily.

 

Two hours later...

 Daesung couldn't stop thinking about what Seunghyun had said to him earlier. He sighed heavily, completely exhausted from all the thinking he has been doing. Am I that obvious? Does Jiyong think I like him? He kept asking himself all these questions inside his head. He laid down on his bed staring at the ceiling. He closed his eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

 

(A/N sorry for such a short chapter. :/ FORGIVE MEH?!)