The power of friendship

Friends No More

''Sure, we should go out for ice cream so we can cool you down.'' Jiyong chuckled on the line. Daesung stood frozen and what he said and the response. He cleared his throat before forcing a small, bitter grin. ''Yeah, sure. S-sorry about earlier.'' He rubbed his nape as he hung his head low; staring at the ground. ''Daesungie~ it's okay. Wow, haven't used that nickname in awhile. Daesung couldn't help but chuckle, his smile widening. ''Yeah, see you at..five?'' ''Kay.'' Came the reply before the line went dead. 

Daesung slid his cellphone into his pocket before letting out a wail of anguish as he through his head back. ''Are you kidding me?!''

Later on.

Daesung was walking towards Jiyong's house before he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, without stopping he took his phone out and saw read the text message, slowing to a stop at what he read.

Jiyong: Sorry we will have to cancel seunghyun came over 2 ask me out on a date!!! I can't believe it I hope you understand we can do it some other time love you Daesungie~

With pursed lips he turned around to walk back home, pain written upon his face.

He stepped into his house before slamming the door shut. kicking off his shoes to storm to his bedroom. ''Daesung?!'' Yelled out Youngbae, but Daesung ignored him. He slammed his door shut before leaning his back against it. He hung his head low in defeat. There was a banging on his door causing him to jump in surprise before spinning around to open it. ''What's wrong?'' Youngbae asked, taking a swig from his beer bottle. ''Nothing.'' Daesung forced a small smile. Youngbae stared at him, his expression unreadable. ''Hey, I know you well enough to know that you're not fine and you're not okay. Tell me before I shove this bottle up your .'' He demanded, 

After explaining the situation to Youngbae, who was now sitting on Daesung's bed beside him, asked with a look of confusion. ''Okay, so person A likes person B, but you like person A?'' Daesung let out a sigh of frustration before getting to his feet. ''Yes!'' ''Oh. Hey, I actually sat here and listened to you about your love life, which you never did so sorry if I'm a bit slow!'' Youngbae stood up. ''Sorry, I just don't know what to do.'' Daesung's voice breaking as tears welled up in his eyes, turning away from his friend. Youngbae looked over to him, he sighed in defeat. ''Look, I can help you if you want. Just tell me who this B person is and I'll bust a cap in their . That's what friends are for anyway, right?'' Daesung broke into a wide smile at the statement, sniffling. ''As much as I would love that, I can't let you do murder anyone, but if you have any good ideas, let me know.'' He nodded before turning around to look over to Youngbae with a happy grin. A small smile graced Youngbae's face as he saw Daesung smile. ''Kay, enough of this drama , I'm going to go take a nap. See you.'' He walked out the door, shutting it behind him. Daesung sniffled with a small smile before sitting back down on his bed. 

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he took it out to read the text message on the screen. His face faltering.

Seunghyun: I made out with him and he'll probably tell you about how amazing I am. Too bad he doesn't give out on the first date ;)

(Author's note: yo yo yo im sorry for not updating im just lazy and school ugh wrote this on a free day when i realized this still existed anyway thanks and bye. and it might have some typos idk but enjoy???)