When a Seunghyun calls...

Friends No More

"Daesung, please stop. You look strange. People are looking at you." Jiyong pouted. Daesung ignored Jiyong's pleads and continued to try to do the impossible...again. He was making grunting sounds as he was struggling to his elbow in the hallway of school. "You're hopeless." Jiyong sighed as he walked away from his strange bestfriend.

Minutes later Daesung caught up to Jiyong in the hallway. "HEEEY! What happened to your shyness?!" Daesung shouted into Jiyong's ear. "ARGHH! DON'T-" "Ji-" "NO." "but-"  "asdfghjkloldaesungisindeepshi; NO. I am half asleep here and you are shouting into my ear." Jiyong said in a stern voice. '"Sorry." Daesung whispered. Before Jiyong could say anything Daesung's cellphone started to ring in his pocket. 'California girls~ We're undeniable. Fine, fresh, fie-' Daesung quickly answered it, embarassed. "H-hello. Who is this?" Daesung said into the phone. Jiyong raised his right eyebrow in suspicion when he heard a deep, muffled voice coming from Daesung's cellphone.

"Hello, Daesungie~" Seunghyun cooed from the other line. Daesung squeaked when he saw Jiyong's suspicious stare. He quickly covered the reciever. "E-excuse me, Jiyong. It's my mom and it's something important." He ran down the hallway before Jiyong could open his mouth. He ran into the library where it seemed deserted. He put the cellphone to his ear. "Hello. Seunghyun...is that you?"

"So, apparently I'm your mother? Hmm." Seunghyun chuckled. "What do YOU want?" Daesung growled. "Nothing much. Just wanted to check up on you and Jiyong." Seunghyun replied coolly. Daesung raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Daesung said, confused about what Seunghyun meant. "I mean...have you told him yet?" Seunghyun asked, knowing the answer. "Tell h-him what?" Daesung stuttered, not giving up on making Seunghyun drop the whole thing. "Y'know, you wanting to make gay babies with Jiyong?" Seunghyun chuckled. "If you don't tell him I will~" the older one said. Daesung eyes widened. "Do you even have any proof of me liking Jiyong? Besides, I'm not gay." He scoffed, not really sure if he sounded convincing. "Really? Should I show Jiyong your inertnet history? Surely after that he won't doubt me when I tell him you want to do the dirty with him." Seunghyun asked; smirking. Daesung gasped. I was sure I deleted my browsing history though. "Wait! How did you even get yourself onto my laptop IN MY HOUSE?" Seunghyun chuckled. "Your room mate is a pretty chill guy for a couple bucks." Seunghyun stated. "Youngbae?!" Daesung shrieked in shock. Youngbae has got alot of explaining to do.

Daesung quickly shut his cell phone as a teacher walked into the library; giving him a strange look. Jiyong quickly looked up, hearing a familiar voice shrieking down the hallway. Jiyong raised his eyebrow. He walked down the hallway, looking though the windows of the classrooms looking for his bestfriend. "Daesung!" Jiyong called out. Daesung sighed as he was thinking of an excuse to use for when Jiyong finds him. "Daesungie?" Jiyong peeped his head in from the door frame. "Daesung!" he exclaimed happily. "I thought you ditched me back there." He ran up to Daesung. Daesung smiled nervously. "Y-yeah. Anyways, sup bro?!"

(a\n; OMFG YOU GUY I'M SO SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY UPDATE IT'S JUST I HAD MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT AGAIN but I think I might actually beginning to think of something again. I am sorry for not giving you guys more for a hella long time u__u and sorry for it being so bad too. ANWAYS, BYE~)