Chapter 1 (because I can't think of a good title.)

Friends No More

Daesung had just arrived at school when the bell rang. Once he realized he was going to be late, he made a mad dash to his locker. After he grabbed his books for homeroom, he sprinted down the hallway.

He took his seat beside Jiyong as their teacher started to talk about their assignment. Jiyong turn around to glare at Daesung "Where the hell were you?" he whispered furiously. Daesung slowly turned around to face Jiyong and looked at him with a confused expression. "Why are you mad at me?" he whispered. Jiyong sighed dramatically. "Do you know how scary it is to walk to class without a friend beside you?" Jiyong asked. Daesung sighed "Are you THAT shy?" Jiyong let his head hang before he started to nod slowly.

"You need to man up." Daesung said with a deep, manly voice. Jiyong snapped his head up to look at Daesung. "I can't help it, baby I was born this way." Jiyong whispered. Daesung chuckled and shook his head at his bestfriend.

An hour later, after running two laps Jiyong was panting heavily, with his hands on his knees while Daesung was sprawled on the gym floor. "We are very lazy people." Jiyong said between pants. Daesung nodded lazily.

After school is when they decided they would go over to Daesung's house. They sat infront of the T.V while both of them had a controller in their hands. They killed zombies for three hours until Jiyong finally decided to go home.

Daesung's P.O.V

I sat down on my bed before falling to my side. I felt completely worn out from the tough workouts we did in gym. I sighed heavily before turning onto my back and stared at the ceiling. I yawned loudly before closing my eyes slowly. I noticed I practically have no friends besides Jiyong. I felt forever half alone. I started to think of Jiyong. There was no time when Jiyong could not make me smile. My thoughts were clouded with Jiyong and his smile, Jiyong was absolutely the best things that ever happened to me. I remember when I first noticed these feelings I had for my bestfriend. It was about two years ago when I realized I had fallen for Jiyong. He had just told me he had a crush on Choi Seunghyun and I felt something in my chest. At the time, I wasn't sure what to think of it. When I realized that I was jealous of Seunghyun is when I realized I had a crush on my bestfriend. Soon, my feelings grew stronger for Jiyong.

 

A/N this chapter is extremely short, I get distracted way too easily. I will try to make the next chapter longer, I promise. I hope you enjoyed. I don't really like this chapter to be honest, I wrote it pretty crappily. :p Well, that's all folks!