Sorry

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taekwoon sit alone in the club and keep drinking. He does not know how many glass he has drink. He does not care about it. What he care right now is Hakyeon. He is thinking about Hakyeon. He still can remember Hakyeon’s face clearly when she wake up this morning. How shock and disappointed she look. “I’m sorry,” mumble Taekwoon before he continue to cry. He admit his pride is too big to admit that he love that girl too. He love her since he met her for first time at Cha mansion, years ago. When both of them still kids. He feel happy when his parents engage him with Hakyeon. But he doesn’t want to show it.

He used to flirt with those women and sleep with them. But, he never sleep with the women after his parents told him about the engagement. When he hear about the rumours on Hakyeon, he feel angry. When he hear that Hakyeon like to sleep with different men everyday make he furious. He can see how that woman moving her body seductively when she dancing. And he does not like it. He can see different men dancing with her everynight that make he thought that the rumour is true. He is so stupid. Very stupid.

When he think back, its not Hakyeon who approach those men. They the one who approach her. While she just dance alone at the middle of the dance floor. He also can remember the look that she give to him when she saw him with other women. The sadness in her eyes. The disappointment. It the same look when he call her . “You ing stupid, Taekwoon. You really are. What have you done? What have I done to her?” cry Taekwoon as he buried his face on his hands.

“Hey, are you okay?” Wonshik put his arm around Taekwoon’s shoulder. Taekwoon does not reply anything and just cry. “Hey,” Wonshik become more worried when he saw his friend's condition. Taekwoon just ignore his friend and keep drinking with the tears continue to fall down. When the women come to him, he fastly chase them away. He does not want to touch other girl accept Hakyeon. No, he want no one accept Hakyeon.

“Its enough. Let me send you

Please log in to read the full chapter