Fiancee

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Everything is fine now. Thankfully she got treat fast before it can effect her brain. She need to stay here for a while. So that we can keep checking on her," told the doctor. "Thank you doctor. Thank you so much," Sanghyuk bow to the doctor.

Sanghyuk sit on the chair as he look at the sleeping girl in relief. He really feel thankful to that woman. Because of her his sister is safe. He then look at his little brother who sleeping at another bed lovingly. But now, he need to think about the hospital bill. Where he can find the money?

As he take out his phone from his pocket to call anyone to ask for help, his wallet fall down. He pick it up to keep it back before he feel quite weird with the thickness of that wallet. He open his wallet and become shock to see quite money in it. "What...," he really feel weird with the existence of that money. Then he remember about that woman. "Thank you," said Sanghyuk as he hold the wallet tightly.

 

***

Hakyeon sigh as she look around the college. She never likes to study. But, her parents want her to take over the company. To do that, she need to study and she hate that very much. That when his parents decide to engage her with their friend's son. Well, wealth people really like to engage their child with their friend's child. Her fiancee will take over the company in behalf of her. But, that does not mean she does not need to study.

Her fiancee's name is Jung Taekwoon. A handsome famous businessman. Her fiancee is famous in business world and also among the women. He is a playboy who like to go out with different women everyday. Well, maybe not everyday. But, he always do that. To be honest, Hakyeon feel quite disappointed with him.

She just talk to her parents to give her some money. But they refuse to give her any. They do not want her to keep wasting the money. Well, Hakyeon admit that she's someone fool in spending money. But, she already give all of hers to that boy. Now, who should she ask to ask for the money? She smile when she know who can she ask for it.

 

***

"I already transfer the money inside your account," said Taekwoon. "Great. Thanks a lot. You're such the best fiancee," praise Hakyeon as she show her thumb.

"By the way, isn't your parent just give you money? Where are they?" Ask Taekwoon with judgeful stare. "If I told you, you will not trust me," reply Hakyeon as she looks away.

"I saw you at club before," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him. "Really? So, you saw me getting slap from a stupid girl?" Ask Hakyeon.  "Well, you deserve it. It will give you lesson to not cheating on me and seducing other men like that," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon smirk when she hears his words. "Are you talking about yourself? Because from what I remember, its you who like to sleep with other women," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon glare at her.

"Think before you talk please. Just because you are my fiancee, you think you can accuse me just like that," said Hakyeon before she stand up and leave that man alone.

 

***

Hakyeon walk at the park alone as she thinking. What will happen after she got married with Taekwoon? Will she be happy? Will

Please log in to read the full chapter