Wedding

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

You look beautiful. I want to get married too," comment Jaehwan as she look at Hakyeon with pout. The girl who is in her white wedding dress just smile before she walk to her friend and sit beside her.

"You can just get married with Wonshik," saix Hakyeon. Jaehwan blush when her friend mention about that hot y man. She admit she already fall for him. That man helped her before when her exboyfriend try to harras her.

 

"Let me go!" Jaehwan try hard to escape from that man's grip but fail. They almost reach Jisoo's car when someone punch that man. Jaehwan is shaking hardly as she take few steps backward. Feel scare and shock with what just happen.

"Are you okay, Jaehwan?" Ask her hero worriedly. Jaehwan look at him for a while before she realise who's the one that help her. She fastly put her arms around Wonshik's torso and hug him tightly as she cry. That man rub her back softly to calm her.

"What the...," Jisoo stand up as he hold his bruise face. Jaehwan hold Wonshik's shirt tightly and look at her exboyfriend in scare. "Yah, what are you doing? Let her go!" Yell Jisoo angrily when he saw those two are hugging.

"Jaehwan ah, come with me. I'm still love you. Come back to me. I know you love me too. I know that," said Jisoo softly. Try to persuade the girl. Jaehwan shake her head and she burried herself in Wonshik's embrace. Still crying.

"She does not love you anymore. She is my girlfriend now. Its mean you two are already over. Its better if you leave now or I call the police," threat Wonshik as he take out his phone. "Just wait. I will not give up on you Jaehwan. I will not allow you to be with other people. You are mine. Mine," warn Jisoo before he leave.

But that man does not know with who he deal with. Because after that night, Jaehwan never see Jisoo anymore. And after that event, Wonshik and Jaehwan become closer. But Wonshik never say anything about his feeling. So, Jaehwan think it just one side love.

 

Back to the wedding~

"What are you thinking about? Is it about Wonshik?" Ask Hakyeon when she realise Jaehwan has been spacing. "She always like that unnie. Mom feel so worry about her," told Hongbin when she enter the room with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. "I think she already sick. Lovesick. And if its does not get treat fastly, she will become worse," tease Hakyeon with sneaky smile. Hongbin give Hakyeon the flowers before she sit beside her sister.

"Really? So, what should we do?" Ask Hongbin, acting like she feel deadly worried on her sister's condition. "She need to get married with a handsome man named Kim Wonshik," reply Hakyeon before they both laugh. While Jaehwan glare at them.

"Why are you two laughing?" Ask Mrs Cha curiously. Behind her, Mrs Jung and Principal Lee, Jaehwan's and Hongbin's mother also look at them in curious. "Jaehwan is having lovesick," told Hakyeon before she stand up and hug the mothers.

"If that so, she need to get married fast," said Mrs Cha. "Yeah, really fast before it got spread up and become worse," support Mrs Jung.

"Oh, that why she keep spacing and also smile alone. What's the name of the medicine?" Ask Principal Lee. "Kim Wonshik," told Hongbin.

"Yah, stop it. Its not like that mom. I'm not sick," whine Jaehwan as she pout when the women are ganging to . They laugh when they saw the cute pout. "I will just leave if you want to tease again," Jaehwan leave the room fastly to save herself from getting another tease.

The people in the room laugh after that girl leave the room. Principal Lee hug Hakyeon and congrates

Please log in to read the full chapter