Holiday & Startover

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Cha Hakyeon?” Jaehwan look at the girl in disbelief. “What have you done to your hair?” She walk closer to that girl and touch her short hair. “Just want to change my styles. So, are you guys ready?” Hakyeon then look at the kids with wide smile on her face. “Yes, we are,” reply the twin excitedly. All of them want to go to a beach together for holiday. 

“Let me,” Sanghyuk take the bag from Hongbin’s hand. Hongbin just nod her head and let that boy take the bag from her hand. 

Hongbin is Jaehwan's little sister. Hakyeon know that both of them are classmates when Sanghyuk bring her home for a discussion on their assignment. At that time, Jaehwan also there. That how the siblings look at each other shockly before they start giving each other questions. Hakyeon know Sanghyuk like Hongbin and the girl like the boy too. And she want to help them.

The summer holiday has been start and Hakyeon want to bring them to the beach. She also want to clear up her mind for a while. She need to think. So, she invite Jaehwan and also Hongbin to come with them. Jaehwan to watch the twins, while Hongbin to watch the big boy.

 

“Wah, its beach. Lets play in the water,” Kyungsoo hold Sanghyuk’s hand and pull him toward the water. “Wait for me. Lets go Binnie unnie,” shout Sohyun before she hold that girl and run after her brothers. Hakyeon just smile when she saw how happy they are. She lay out a mat under a tree and take out the foods. Jaehwan help her arranging the foods container. “You don’t want to play?” Ask Hakyeon without looking at that girl.

“No, I don’t think so. I just want to rest here. Maybe try to find a hot boy to accompany me,” Jaehwan flip her hairs sassily. “If you really want to get a hot boy, shouldn’t you wear a bikini,” said Hakyeon. Jaehwan just shrug when she hear Hakyeon’s words. Well, she just wear a dress with floral that people always wear at beach with short jean under. While Hakyeon wear singlet with cardigan and short jean. She really does not want to play in water.

“Hwannie noona, lets play,” shout Kyungsoo as he run toward the girl. “I don’t want to,” reply Jaehwan with shake head. “Please. I don’t have anyone to play with. Hyukkie hyung and Binnie noona is playing with Sohyun. Please,” beg Kyungsoo with is puppy big eyes. Jaehwan groan when she saw that eyes. She know she cannot say no to that eyes. While Hakyeon just smirk as she know the result of it. “Okay fine. Lets go,” Jaehwan stand up before she take off her hat and left it there before she run toward the others with Kyungsoo beside her.

Hakyeon smile when she saw how happy the kids are including Jaehwan. She laugh when she saw Jaehwan, Kyungsoo and Sohyun trick those two that make they blush when Hongbin fall on Sanghyuk.

She smile bitterly when she remember about Taekwoon. Suddenly he appear in her mind when she does not want to think about him. Does not want to care about that man anymore. Its already few weeks after that night and she really want to forget about it. She want to forget about him. That also one of the reason why she came here. She want to clear up her messy mind.

She close her eyes as she take a deep breath. She keep closing her eyes, feeling the soft wind touching her face. Suddenly the hat on her head fly away because of wind and fall not far from her sit place. Hakyeon sigh before she stand up and walk toward the hat. She kneel down to grab the hat. But a hand is more faster than her. She look up and can see a man looking at her with soft smile. Hakyeon fastly stand up and take the hat back from his hand before she walk back to her place.

That man follow her and sit beside her. They just keep silent as Hakyeon look at the sea while the man keep looking at her. "What do you want?" Ask Hakyeon after

Please log in to read the full chapter