Trouble

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So, what happen?" Ask Taekwoon when there only him and Sanghyuk at the living room. "What happen what?" Ask Sanghyuk back with confuse look.

"That bruise. What's the story? If you tell that it just something usual, I'm not buying it. So, just spill everything," said Taekwoon. Sanghyuk sigh heavily before he look at that man.

"I will tell you. But, promise me that you will not tell noona about it," Sanghyuk hold up his pinky finger. "What are you? Ten?" Taekwoon look at the finger with judgeful stare.

"Just promise me," said Sanghyuk in serious tone. Taekwoon roll his eyes before he link their pinky fingers, "Okay. Now tell me everything."

Sanghyuk take a deep breath before he start his story. "I was bullied. Those boys always give me problems and troubles. When I was work at the restaurant before, they keep coming there and make commotion. And that lead to me getting fired. They also try to come to the cafe, but Myeon hyung scare them away. At school, they do not bully me physically because they know they will lose. So, they keep trying to test my patient. They call me with insult name. They call me pity. They also said that I like to help my teacher because I want extra mark. When I got high marks, they said I'm cheating. Everytime they will try to find trouble with me," tell Sanghyuk. Taekwoon keep silent as he hear that boy's story.

"But I can't accept it anymore. I can't be patient when they talk bad about Hakyeon noona and my dongsaeng," continue Sanghyuk as he look down. "What did they said about them?" Ask Taekwoon calmly.

Sanghyuk sigh heavily before he look at Taekwoon back. "They said noona is my secret lover and the twins are our illegaltimate children. They also said noona is pregnant without knowing who is the father. That she like to sleep with different men everyday. I can't accept it. They can talk anything about me. They can just hit me. But, if they touch my family, I will not keep silent," Sanghyuk start to feel angry when he remember about it. Taekwoon clench his teeth when he know the truth. He already tired with this kind of rumours. Why they can't just disappear and let them happy.

"And?" Taekwoon can expect for more. "And I hit them. I beat them. That lead me to get call by the principal. They told her that I'm the one who suddenly beat them. But thanksfully she does not believe it. Those boys call their parents and tell them what happen. At the end, they will come to school tomorrow to discuss about it," continue Sanghyuk. He ruffle his hairs in frustrated. He does not want to find trouble. But, what should he do?

"At what time?" Ask Taekwoon. Sanghyuk look at him. "You don't mean...," Sanghyuk can expect what he want to do. Taekwoon just smile at him.

 

***

"So, this is the orphan that hit my boy," Mrs Bae look at Sanghyuk up and down for few times in disgust. Sanghyuk is sitting beside the principal whi

Please log in to read the full chapter