Rude

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I still can't accept you," Sanghyuk glare at Taekwoon. "Well, Kyungsoo and Sohyun already give their blessing to me," reply Taekwoon proudly. "I can expect that. But, don't think you can easily get mine," Sanghyuk cross arms with challenging glare. "I will accept that challenge," reply Taekwoon, also cross his arms.

Kyungsoo and Sohyun who sit in the sofa just watch them silently. Feel curious on what will happen next. While Hakyeon is in her room, studying. Only few subjects left for her final exam. Taekwoon and Sanghyuk keep glaring at each other. Having glaring competition and neither one want to surrender.

"Both of you, out," said someone that make they turn their head toward that voice. They can see Hakyeon is glaring at both them. They cower in fear when they saw how scary that glare is.

"I need to study but you two are bickering and loud. I can't concentrate. I want both of you to get out," said Hakyeon sternly. Before they can argue, Hakyeon push both of them out from the house and slam the door in front their face. The boys look at each other shockly. They feel shock with the girl sudden burst.

 

"Why you still can't accept me?" Ask Taekwoon without looking at the boy. Both of them are sitting on the swings at the playground near Hakyeon's house as they eat ice creams. "Just I don't want to," reply Sanghyuk as he shrug his shoulders.

"I promise you that I will take care of Hakyeon. I will never make her cry again. I love her. A lot," said Taekwoon. Sanghyuk sigh when he hear that man's confession.

"I know. It just I need to be extra careful. I don't want her to be hurt again. I saw her cry twice because of you. She look so miserable and sad. I can't see her like that again," told Sanghyuk. He turn his head and look at Taekwoon. "Hakyeon noona is so important for me. She save my sister. She help us. She give us place to stay. She take care of us. She is our family. I love her a lot as my sister. I can't let her suffer again. I want her to be happy. I want to see her smile. I don't want to see her cry again. I want to protect her," continue Sanghyuk.

Taekwoon smile when he hear that boy's words. "I know. I'm proud of her. She also love all of you a lot. You are her dongsaeng, her family. I will never repeat the same mistake. I want to take care of her too. I want to make her happy. I want to make her smile. Please give me chance to be part of the family," Taekwoon give hopeful look to that boy.

Sanghyuk keep silent for a while before he answer, "okay. But, I will keep watching you." They shake hands as their seal of agreement.

 

***

Hakyeon and Jaehwan sit at the cafetaria, facing each other. After their final paper, they decide to celebrate their freedom. Does not know why Hakyeon feel like want to eat the special pudding served there. So, she buy few of them and eat it. Jaehwan look at her in disbelief. The pudding is quite sweet. She love it too but she does not think she can eat many of them. Her face grimace as she watch her friend eating the sweet pudding like nothing.

"Its delicious," comment Hakyeon with smile on her face. "I know," Jaehwan just nod her head.

"Oh yeah, how about you and Wonshik?" Ask Hakyeon suddenly that make Jaehwan choke on her drink. She cough harshly as her eyes watering. "What... what about us?" Ask Jaehwan after she able to catch her breath.

"Well, I thought you like him. An

Please log in to read the full chapter