Lost Control

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why we here?" Ask Hakyeon to Jaehwan with lazy look. "Are you really asking me that question? You are in break up phase. Of course we need to be here," reply Jaehwan.

Both of them are at a club right now. The same club where they met for the first time. Its been long time Hakyeon did not come here. Since the kids stay with her. She want to show them a good example. And go to club is not good. There so many predators here. Its dangerous place.

Jaehwan pour the wain in the glass. "I already told you that I don't drink," said Hakyeon. "I know. Its for me," reply Jaehwan that make Hakyeon roll her eyes. She stand up and walk toward the counter before he ask for a glass of coke. When she come back, she feel shock when she saw Jaehwan with her exboyfriend. Its look like they are fighting.

Hakyeon shrug her shoulders before she sit not far from her friend. She want to give Jaehwan space to solve her problem. She drink her coke as her eyes wonder around the club.

But then, Hakyeon can feel her body become strange and hot. She should not feel like this because she just drink coke, not the alcohol one. Suddenly she can feel someone hold her waist and pull her closer to him. “Hey, y. Wanna play with me,” said the boy. Hakyeon know him. He’s Lee Minhyuk, one of the playboy in her college.

“Let me go,” Hakyeon push that boy and walk out from the club fastly. She need to leave before she lost control of herself. She hide herself at the alley as she know that boy is following her. She can see that boy look around to find her and curse loudly when he can’t find her. She walk out from her hiding place when that boy enter the club back. She walk toward her car and try to open it as she shaking.

That’s when someone hold her arm and turn her around. “We need to talk,” Taekwoon pull that girl into his car and leave that place. Unable to detect her weird behavior.

“Hakyeon, we really need to talk. Not fighting,” said Taekwoon before he look at Hakyeon. “Hey, are you okay?” Ask Taekwoon when he realise that the girl is acting weird. Hakyeon breath heavily as she clutch his dress tightly. “I need you now,” said Ha

Please log in to read the full chapter