Break

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hakyeon, we need to talk,” Taekwoon hold Hakyeon’s arms to stop the girl from entering her car. “Talk about what?” Hakyeon just look at the man lazily. “Hurry. I need to pick up the twin right now,” continue Hakyeon.

"What twin? Do you have illegitimate children?" Ask Taekwoon shockly. Hakyeon turn her head and look at him weirdly. Try to read if he serious or not. Hakyeon laugh when she saw how serious Taekwoon look. Its quite funny. "No, they are not my children. They are my adopted siblings. They already live with me for months already. So, please just move away because I don't want them to wait for me. We talk about it later," said Hakyeon. Before Taekwoon can stop her, the girl fastly enter her car.

"Wait, I want to follow you too!" shout Jaehwan as she run toward the car. "Hurry up!" Shout Hakyeon back. She drive the car away when her friend already enter the car. Taekwoon watch the car leaving before he ruffles his hairs harshly before he also leave the place.

 

***

Taekwoon drive the car back to his house from his office. And suddenly he thought about Hakyeon. About the girl who suddenly want to break off their engagement. Why? Why? Why? He want to talk to her this evening but she in rushing.

"Isn't that Hakyeon's car?" Taekwoon ask to himself when he saw a red car beside the road. He stop his car beside the car and walk out. He look around to find the girl and saw her enter a cafe not far from him.

 

"Hey guys!" Greet Hakyeon as she enter the cafe. "Noona, what are you doing here?" Ask Sanghyuk when he hear the girl's voice. "Why? I'm a customer too," reply Hakyeon as she ruffle the boy's hairs before she walk toward the manager room to discuss on something.

"Welcome to Starlight Cafe," greet Sanghyuk when he saw a customer enter the cafe. He can see the man look around as he approach him at the counter. "Can I take your order sir?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"Where is Hakyeon?" Ask the man. "Emm I'm sorry but who are you?" Ask Sanghyuk. He feel weird with the question. Why this man suddenly ask about Hakyeon noona.

"I'm her fiancee and I want to meet her now," reply the man. "Oh. Let me call her for you," said Sanghyuk before he leave the counter and walk toward the manager room.

"Noona, there someone who want to meet you outside," told Sanghyuk when he already enter the room. "Who?" Ask Hakyeon.

"He said he is your fiancee," told Sanghyuk. Hakyeon sigh heavily when she hear about it. "Ask him to wait if he want to talk with me," reply Hakyeon. "Okay," Sanghyuk nod his head before he leave to tell the man about Hakyeon's words.

 

"Here. Please enjoy your coffee sir," Sanghyuk put a cup of hot coffee on the table softly. "Wait," Taekwoon stop him before he can leave. That make the boy turn around, facing the man back. "Yes, sir?" Ask Sanghyuk.

Taekwoon does not say anything and just look at him. It make he feel quite uncomfortable. "I think I have saw you before. You're the waiter right? We met at the club before," said Taekwoon when he remember when and where he saw him before.

"Emm maybe. Because I just work there for few hours before Hakyeon noona drag me out," reply Sanghyu

Please log in to read the full chapter