Rivalry?

I'm in LOVE with a BOY?!

 

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V.

 

Is it me or is Shinee being a little too distant recently? Oh well.

 

I grabbed my things and went to my next subject. P.E., we’ll be playing dodge ball, if I’m lucky, I’m not going to be the target today.

 

*Sigh* what kind of torture is that? Just because I look like a wimp (I’m not admitting I am), they have to gang up one me? I’m a girl for goodness’ sake! But of course, who knows that?

 

I opened the gym’s door, strange, the boys would usually be playing basket ball or wrestling of some sort by now. And, what happened with the lights?

 

I the lights and---

 

“SURPRISE!”

 

W-what the...

 

“Sorry for avoiding you recently sweetheart.” Key said with a box of cake on his hands.

 

“Happy Birthday Tae Gyun-hyung!” Taemin beamed welcoming me into a hug.

 

I’m speechless, no one has ever done this much for me, my parents are always too busy and my brother was the only one I’ve got to spend my (our) birthdays with.

 

“Happy Birthday Hae.” Minho whispered ruffling my hair.

 

“Saengil Chukahae!” Gongchan said.

 

An arm was put around my shoulder. I already know who it is.

 

“Happy Birthday girly guy! And for your present---” he said giving my cheeks a big sloppy kiss.

 

“Eeeew! Man! You are seriously head over heels for me aren’t you?!” I laughed wiping my cheeks.

 

“Yes. And I’m proud to say that!” he laughed making the whole class erupt in laughter too.

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

Little did she know that a certain bully from the back was intently watching her.

 

Kwangmin’s P.O.V.

 

Baro. What’s up with that guy? Ever since the first time, he’s been too close to her. Did he-? No, no. He couldn’t have found out.

 

Youngmin approached me with some drinks.

 

“That Baro is such a flirt.” He chuckled.

 

Flirt? Huh? What did he mean by that?

 

“I thought he only target girls, but I guess he’s targeting Tae Gyun now. I do admit, he sure looks a bit feminine.” He laughed.

 

“A playboy? Baro?” I tried to sound uninterested as possible.

 

“Yeah, didn’t you know? He used to date a lot of girls in the past.” He said taking a sip.

 

Then if he’s a playboy then- Aish! That troublesome wimp.

 

I quickly walked past him and grabbed the leech by his collar outside.

 

“Hey Kwang--”

 

“Excuse us.” I sternly said cutting her off.

 

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V.

 

“Hey Kwang--”

 

“Excuse Us.” He coldly said.

 

He cut me off?! He freaking cut me off! Well, who cares anyway?! Hmph. I shouldn’t have expected anything!

 

“Hae? You forgot your birthday didn’t you?” Minho whispered. I smiled at him.

 

“I guess? Too much on my mind lately. No time to check dates.”

“Really? You’re lucky you have me! Anyways, are you visiting your brother later?”

 

“Him? I guess. I’ll stop by some shops and buy him some gifts too. I still couldn’t get used to the fact that he’s still in that state. Somehow, I was expecting him to crush me with his bear hugs and call me his baby sister again.”

 

Minho looked at me, taking my hand in surprise.

 

“He’ll be okay. You’ll be okay. I’m always here” he smiled.

 

“Thank you. Thank you for everything.”

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

Outside…

 

“Yah, what do you know about him?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Him? What? Who? Kwangmin, let’s get back to the party!” Baro said cheerily.

 

But he’s happy attitude didn’t seem to even move the serious Kwangmin.

 

“Lee Tae Gyun-sshi.”

 

Baro tilted his head.

 

“Tae Gyun? What about him?” Baro playfully said.

 

“Don’t play dumb Cha Sun Woo.”

 

Baro shrugged his shoulders.

 

“I’m not. But if you’re talking about the kiss earlier, I swear, I’m just fooling around.”

 

“Yeah? Like the time you threaten Youngbae to stop bullying Tae Gyun?”

 

Baro gulped, Kwangmin knew he caught him in his throat.

 

“Or the time you made an excuse to sosaengnim about Tae Gyun not feeling well in swimming class?”

 

Baro’s cheerful side faded.

 

“You know something about that guy don’t you? If not, why did you do those things?”

 

Baro clicked his tongue. “I’m just a caring friend. And, how did you know all of that? You’re watching him always aren’t you?” he smirked.

 

“Don’t mess with me Jo Kwangmin.” He said before bumping shoulders with Kwangmin and walking off.

 

“Hah. So he do knows. Idiot.” Kwangmin muttered, but somehow, he felt uneasy with Baro around her. Very uneasy.

 

--

 

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V.

 

I jumped on my bed lying on my stomach. Today was a fun day, who would have thought that they would know it’s my birthday? Haha. It’s really fun! Although a certain bully didn’t even greet me or anything.

 

I my right only to lay on something hard at my back. I sat up and quickly checked from under my blanket.

 

A small box, a present?

 

‘Happy birthday wimp’ the note said.

 

I chuckled; I already know whose present this is from. I opened the small box and saw a hairpin. Another note: ‘Try looking like a girl sometimes’.

 

Psh. As if he ever cares, I smiled at the thought. He may not be that bad after all.

 

I looked at his sleeping figure.

 

“Kwangmin-ah, kamsahamnida! I might start liking you a bit more than yesterday now.” I chuckled, although I know he didn’t hear that, I wouldn’t dare say that last part in front of him.

 

Kwangmin’s P.O.V.

 

I tried closing my eyes but I just couldn’t sleep. Baro’s warning kept repeating in my head for the 19th time! Why did he say that?! If he likes her then I don’t care! Psh.

 

Then I heard her chuckle. She might have found my present already.

 

“Kwangmin-ah, kamsahamnida! I might start liking you a bit more than yesterday now.” She said.

 

I felt my ears burning hot. Completely closing my eyes, I really might get some nice sleep tonight.

 

 


 

jeongmal jeongmal mianhaaaeeeeee !! we lost internet connection so I only just updated now. :)) please still support me!

thank you for reading and subscribing !! do comment !! loveyaaaahhh!! :*

xoxo

cieLnek066