Bad Boy

I'm in LOVE with a BOY?!

Minho’s P.O.V

Even from afar… I could see her clearly. Ugh! Why do I have to be in love with her?! Well... I should get my chance.

“Tae-Gyun-sshi!” I called

She looked at my direction. And smiled. Yeah… this is life…

I’ve really missed her so much, huh?

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V

I went over to Minho who is calling me. He is with a bunch of guys; I think they’re his friends. Well, I haven’t got a friend here yet, maybe he’ll introduce me?

Minho’s P.O.V

“Hyung, why are you smiling like an idiot?” Taemin asked me

I glared at him. “Not now Taemin” I said

He pouted like a child. The other 3 was laughing at my back.

‘What are you laughing at?” I asked angrily

“You’re smiling like an idiot” Jonghyun-hyung tried to keep his laughter. The other 3 was busy laughing. *sigh*

I guess I’ve been making myself a fool for her?

Hae Ryung was walking  towards us and I quickly stood up.

“Guys this is Hae- I mean Tae Gyun. He’s a childhood friend of mine”

Taemin gave her a sweet smile. Hae Ryung likes cute stuffs. Does it include cute boys? …

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V

“Guys this is Hae- I mean Tae Gyun. He’s a childhood friend of mine” Minho said. A guy who was sitting next to him smiled at me. Gosh. I think I’m gonna have a nosebleed. I gave them a small smile.

“Annyeong~! I’m Lee Tae Gyun” I said, and gave them my best smile.

Their faces were shocked. Why?

Minho’s P.O.V

S-she just smiled like an angel… And to them?!! I know she’s beautiful but back off hyung’s and Taemin! She’s mine!

Jonghyun coughed a bit, clearing his throat.

“Looks like we’ve got a pretty boy here? Ha! Ha! Annyeong. I’m Jonghyun”

Onew looked at his food. Is he blushing?!

“I’m Onew. Nice to meet you” he said

Key pulled her to my chair while I remained standing up.

“And I’m Key. Nice to meet you Tae-Gyun-sshi” He shook hands with her.

“Hey! You forgot me!  I’m Taemin by the way!” Taemin pulled her closer to him and whispered something. What could that be?

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V

After I smiled they introduced their selves. Man, if there’s a good thing about me getting into an all-boys-school, that’s gotta be meeting HOT BOYS. The cute boy called Taemin pulled me closer to him. Man… this is sweet torture!

“Let’s become best friends! Kay?” he whispered

I gave him a smile and two thumbs up.

“Yeah!” I said. I mean, who can resist this cuteness?! Tell me!

We shared some conversations and I’m being friends with 4 hot guys already. Except for the cute one. Yes, that includes Minho-sshi. After a seeing the time, I told them I need to be in my next class, Minho and I aren’t in the same class unfortunately.

Oh well, they told me I can hang-out with them anytime. I smiled and gave them a wave.

Author’s P.O.V

Hae Ryung was walking through the hallway when a group of guys was headed towards the cafeteria. One of the guys suddenly fell down unconscious. The others just looked at him and continued walking. Hae Ryung can’t help herself from being a bit mad. She quickly went to the guy who fell down.

“H-hey! Are you okay?! You guys! What are you doing?! Can’t you see he just fell down?!” Hae Ryung shouted

‘I can’t believe there are guys like this!’ Hae Ryung thought

A guy with a cap pulled the unconscious guy up. The other three were… laughing?!

“H-hey! You can’t do that to an unconscious person!” Hae Ryung shouted

“Hyung. Stop fooling around. This guy is giving us a scolding. His voice sounds like a girl and it’s irritating. Get up already” the guy with the cap said

The unconscious guy started chuckling. He sat up. He gave Hae Ryung a peace sign.

“Sorry about that bro” he said still chuckling.

Hae Ryung was shocked.

“Huh?!” was all she could said

“I actually did that on purpose. It was a dare from those guys” he said pointing at his friends. He stood up and helped Hae Ryung up.

“I’m Jinyoung by the way” he said

“O-oh… I’m Tae-Gyun. And man, that wasn’t funny” Hae Ryung said

“This guy with the short temper is Baro. Just forgive him about earlier, he’s not in the mood. And I think he’s on his period” he smiled

The other guys chuckled while Baro gave Jinyoung a smack.

“Thank goodness you’re the hyung” he said

“Hello…” Hae Ryung said

Baro looked at her confused. He suddenly hugged Hae Ryung.

“As I thought” he whispered

“Huh?” said Hae Ryung

“Nothing. I just need a hug.” said Baro and stucked his tongue out.

~ ~ ~

Hope you guys like the 2nd chapter :)