Trouble

I'm in LOVE with a BOY?!

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V

Okay, so here’s the thing; I found a love letter yesterday at my locker. I wonder how it got there since this is an all boys school? I was too scared to open it and ended up staring at it the whole afternoon until the evil Jo Kwangmin opened it! It was from a girl! My very first love letter was from a girl! *sobs*

But I feel like I shouldn’t let her down. According to the letter, I have to meet her at the Mocha café.

So here i am! ... at the cafe...pretending to be a guy...

I didn’t recognize her at first but her cute dress draw me in. she’s super cute! I can’t believe I’m going out with a girl prettier than me! I awkwardly smiled when she noticed me.

“H-hello” I softly said. She smiled at me and gestured me to sit.

“Hi! I haven’t properly introduced myself. I’m Lee Ji Eun. IU for short. I am very grateful to you for saving me” she said

I shook my head. Who would have thought that helping someone would make you this happy? I’m really embarrassed now. This is really unexpected!

“It was nothing really. I-I don’t know how to say this but I’m very happy hearing these words from you” I smiled

The waiter came to our table for our orders.

“What would you like Hae Ryung-sshi?” she asked

“A-anything is fine!” I replied.

WAIT. JUST WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT DID SHE CALL ME?!!

“U-uhmm… I think I haven’t introduced myself properly too. I’m Lee Tae-Gyun”

I tried to sound as calmly as possible. I’m already panicking!!!

“But Tae Gyun-sshi is still at the hospital, remember?” she said innocently

Now I’m definitely panicking. I’m sweating a lot and I don’t know how to reply! She already found out! Who is she anyway?! What do I do?! Eottokhae??!

She chuckled and looked at me again.

“Relax. Don’t worry Hae Ryung-sshi! It’s not like I’ll reveal your secret! Let me introduce myself so you can stop panicking. I’m IU; Tae Gyun’s secret girlfriend” she winked.

Okay??!! It’s too much to process. That brother of mine has a secret girlfriend?! I am so gonna kill him when he wakes up! Wait. Let’s solve things first. Back to IU.

“H-how did you know my real identity? And how can you prove you really are my brother’s girlfriend? He hasn’t told me anything about you! And how did you know my identity????!!!” I am clearly in panic mode.

Author’s P.O.V

“I’m his girlfriend of course I’d know you’re not him. You have the same faces alright but you’re a bit too feminine, and I was sure he mentioned you to me some time ago. And we kept our relationship because it’s a little complicated. So don’t worry” IU explained. Hae Ryung sighed in relief.

Hae Ryung doesn’t know what to say, she was relieved that there’s someone other than Minho that could understand her. IU went over and embraced her.

“So, does my sister-in-law want to go shopping? At least let’s make you enjoy your stay here in Korea. I’m sure that idiotic boyfriend of mine would worry if he found out about you pretending to be a boy for his sake. I apologize for calling him idiotic but he’s just too…”

Hae Ryung giggled.

“Now I’m sure you’re his girlfriend. That brother is no doubt an idiot. I wonder how he got a pretty girl like you fall for him?”

“Now let’s go shopping!” IU then pulled Hae Ryung out of the restaurant after leaving the money for the bills. Before they could explore the mall, IU thought of dressing Hae Ryung as a girl so they went to the clothes department.

 

(this is really Tae Gyun/Da Eun)

 

“U-unnie! I… don’t think this is … what if someone from the school saw me?”

IU tapped her nose.

“Don’t worry; you’re very beautiful… and y! I can’t believe you’re twins! You look really pretty! I might try dressing up Tae Gyun-sshi as a girl next time” IU beamed.

Meanwhile, Baro and B1a4 were currently at the mall too.

When IU and Hae Ryung were walking towards B1A4’s direction, Baro and Hae Ryung accidentally bumped into each other.

“O-oww…” Hae Ryung said landing on her

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t notice you” Baro said offering a hand to help her up.

“Are you okay Miss?” Baro said

Hae Ryung gulped. Recognizing the voice. She looked up and her doubt was true. She quickly stood up and waved her hands.

“I-I’m fine! It was also my fault! B-bye!” Hae Ryung said with her head bowed to keep him from noticing her face. She then walked ahead pulling IU. IU thought it was weird but went with it. Baro couldn’t help but be curious about her actions. And because his hyungs were teasing him that he scared her, so he caught up to her.

“W-wait! You look familiar, have we met before?” he asked

Hae Ryung gulped. IU noticed Hae Ryung’s reaction so she covered up for her.

“Oh!  Maybe you’ve met Tae Gyun-sshi! Hae Ryung-sshi, your twin, remember?” IU said pulling Hae Ryung back and winking at her.

“R-right! You must have mistaken me for my brother!” she said

Gong Chan went over to see what’s taking Baro so long. He overheard the conversation.

“Tae Gyun-sshi has a twin sister Baro.” He whispered

“O-oh. I’m sorry for mistaking you. I’m Tae-Gyun’s friend. I’m Baro” he said

“And I’m Tae Gyun’s classmate! Gong Chan!” Gong Chan smiled

Hae Ryung smiled.

“I’m Lee Hae Ryung. Thank you for taking care of my Oppa.” She bowed

“And I’m Lee Ji Eun. Hae Ryung’s friend” IU said

After that unexpected meeting, Hae Ryung sighed of relief again.

“I wouldn’t have thought I’d run by them today” she said

“Well its getting late now, why don’t we get back home before it gets too dark?” IU said.

They both went home, when they reached IU’s dorms…

“Omo! I forgot! Hae Ryung-sshi! You still have your!--”

Hae Ryung was about to panic but she didn’t want to worry IU.

“Don’t worry! I’ll change in the dorms, its weekend anyways. I’ll be careful. The guys won’t be back at the dorms until curfew.” She said although she is scared about what will happen if someone saw her.

“Are you sure? I’m sorry I can’t help…” IU said

“Ani. It’s really fine. Thank you for today, I had fun!” Hae Ryung said.

She then walked back to the dorms. She tried to be as sneaky as possible. She was glad that she reached their room. But Kwangmin popped into her mind. If he was there, it would be major trouble! She quietly opened the door and peeked in, when she saw no one in; she came inside and closed the door.

“Whew! I’m extremely lucky for today, I’ve bumped into Baro and I walked inside the dorms with girl clothing’s…thank you dear god!” she smiled as she began changing.

Suddenly, voices were heard outside.

Hae Ryung felt uneasy and began changing faster as she could.

The room’s door clicked open. Hae Ryung froze, she couldn’t think of anything right now. No matter what excuse it won’t be enough if they saw her.

Kwangmin opened the door.

 

And that’s when both their world froze.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I am so sorry for the super late update!!! I hope you will still support me! XD

Anyway, for my lovely readers! Here’s chapter 4! Sorry for the cliff hanger! Kkkk~ I hope you like it! I’d be updating sooner too! I come over my writers’ block already! Hehehe, by the way, mind checking this -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/179759/a-book-for-three-under-construction-love

Hehehe, by the way, keep subscribing and I love reading your comments! :))

 

Writer Mode:ON!