Who are you?

I'm in LOVE with a BOY?!

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V

I woke up early. I think I need to buy some things. Weekend sleeps are great. No school. No stress!

Kwangmin was sleeping on the other bed. Seems like a job for! *drum rolls* Doodle Man! I grabbed the marker and gently wrote things on his face. And finally, mustaches for my finishing touch! Gosh! Revenge sure is sweet! I couldn’t sleep well last night because of his snoring.

And now, I can’t believe he’s still asleep! Kekeke~

I grabbed a cap and a jacket then went outside sneakily. I wouldn’t want to get caught by the tiger just after the crime happened.

But I got to admit, he is pretty good-looking.

He and his twin have the same faces but their personalities are the exact opposite. I wonder when I can meet my twin?

Baro’s P.O.V

I woke up this early? Oh well, its weekend anyways. Suddenly, I saw Tae-Gyun running outside. Seems like he’s out for an errand, the other hyungs are still knock out. (Asleep)

Guess there might be some fun fooling around with the girly-guy.

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V

Someone tapped my back. When I look back…

“Good morning Tae-Gyun-sshi!” Baro said putting his right arm over my shoulders

“M-morning” I softly said

I can never like skin ship! Its okay if its girls but no!

“Where are you going?” he asked

“Out” I replied

I don’t want to get close to anyone yet. What if ‘he’ was a part of something I don’t know?

“You really are weird, last time you were half-screaming; scolding us for letting Jinyoung-hyung by his self. Now you’re being a man of few words?”

“You were irritated at me back then. And now you’re being nice? Aren’t you the weird one?”

He chuckled at what I said

“Yeah-yeah. I’m being weird. But that’s because ever since I got here all I see are guys. I think I need to see a girl. AND Tae-Gyun sshi looks like a girl. A LOT”

I faked a laugh. This is bad. He couldn’t have found out… right?

“Don’t tell me you’re turning homo for me?” I said jokingly

He went closer.

“And what if I am?” he said

I pulled away and ran.

“Sorry Baro-sshi! Got to go now! Bye!” I shouted loud enough for him to hear.

After passing… I held my chest because of running out of breath. My heart is beating loudly. It must be because of running. Even if he is a good-looking guy, I won’t fall for that.

“Well, casual look is pretty good on me. Look handsome enough” I mumbled

Author’s P.O.V

But then, something caught Hae Ryung’s eyes.

A group of boys were surrounding a certain girl. Hae Ryung can’t help but get closer.

“Why don’t you just come with us?” one of the guys said with a demanding tone

“Yeah, we’ll have fun!” one of the guys added

“Just leave me alone!” the girl protested trying to escape from the guys

The girl tried to run but one of the guys pulled her wrist. Hae Ryung can’t help herself from butting in.

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V

I stepped out from my hiding place. With a more manly aura.

“Hey!” I shouted

The other guys just looked at me. Eh?! In movies they should be running by now! Oh wait… I’m not in a movie.

“Ouch!” the girl said trying to remove the man’s tight grip at her wrist

“Let her go” I said being more serious

Man! I’m dead meat here!

One of them walked towards me.

“Who are you to say that?! Punk?!”

I gulped. This is bad…

“I’m her boyfriend. Let her go.” I said trying to keep my calm manner.

The girl ran to my side and hid at my back. What?! Did she expect me to fight?! I’m a girl too! One of the guys was aiming for a punch so I punched him first before he could hurt me. And as expected… the other guys came after me. And so, I did my taekwondo on them. Hey, I learned taekwondo when I was a kid. And guess what?! I won!

“Oppa!” she shouted

*THUD*

Author’s P.O.V

Hae Ryung was punched by one of the guys she beat earlier. She’s currently knocked-out. When suddenly, a boy with a hoodie appeared out of nowhere and punched the guy. Now, the bad guys AND Hae Ryung are knocked-out

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V

“ANDWAE!!!” I shouted. I was d-dreaming? B-but… it seemed real!

I sat down wiping the sweat on my forehead; Kwangmin was standing at the corner looking at me. What time is it? I looked at the time and it was 10pm.

“K-kwangmin-sshi! Did I wake you up?” I asked

“You don’t remember anything?!” he said

“A-ani… wae?” I asked

He went closer and giving me punches on the head.

“Let me help you remember!”

“O-ouch! Stop that!”

*FLASHBACK*

Kwangmin’s P.O.V

I woke up from the loud voice at the hallway.

“Sorry Baro-sshi! Got to go now! Bye!”

It sounded like the wimp’s voice. I really got used to calling him a wimp, huh?

I walked out of the room to eat breakfast. Baro was walking across the hallway.

He suddenly laughed out loud pointing at me.

“Dude! Have you checked the mirror lately?!” he said still laughing hardly

“Huh? What do you mean?” I said

I went back inside and looked at the bathroom’s mirror.

“TAE-GYUN LEE!!! THAT WIMP!!!” I shouted in disbelief

“He just went outside ha! ha! ha! ha!” Baro said then left

I quickly grabbed my jacket with a hood and went after him without washing up. I’m going to make him pay for this humiliation!

Man, he’s a fast runner. Then, he suddenly stopped. I quickly followed him when he went into some corner where a bunch of guys were surrounding a certain girl. Trying to be a hero now? I guess you’re not a wimp after all? He kicked the guys coming after him when…

“Oppa!” the girl shouted

But that was too late. The wimp was knocked-out. I went over and gave the guy a punch.

“G-gomawo!” said the girl who quickly kneeled to see Tae-Gyun-sshi

“Are you really his girlfriend?” I asked

“N-no. He just helped me out of the blue. I’m really thankful to him. And to you too”

“I’m kwangmin and that’s my friend. Don’t worry; I’ll carry him back to the dorms. But will you be safe on your own?”

“I’m Lee Ji-Eun. IU for short. I’ll be fine by myself. Thank you kwangmin-ah, what’s his name? At least I want to thank him some other time”

“Lee Tae-Gyun”

She looked shock. She removed his glasses and looked at him closely.

I carried the wimp on my back. He doesn’t weigh that much for a guy? And by the way, I take back what I said earlier. He’s still a wimp. She bowed and thanked me again.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Kwangmin’s P.O.V

He gulped and smiled at me.

“I just saved you wimp” I said

“T-thank you… a-and… I’m sorry…” he said

“Sorry for?”

“Sorry for doodling at your face…”

“For what?”

“For doodling at your *cough* handsome face!”

I smirked; I turned my back around and secretly grabbed the marker.

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V

He turned around. I touched my bottom lip. There was a bandage. He may not be that bad after all. But then again, this is my chance. I made funny faces when he wasn’t looking and kept mouthing the words; ‘ugly’.

And he doesn’t even know!

Kwangmin’s P.O.V

When I turned around… he was doing those faces. This wimp really wants to get on my nerves! I quickly tackled him down and doodled on his face.

“NO!!!” he shouted

“You scared wimp!” I said

I’m way stronger than you, you know.

Author’s P.O.V

Minho suddenly came in. He was too shocked at what he saw. In his point of view; kwangmin was harassing Hae Ryung.

“Yah! What are you doing to Hae Ryung?!! Don’t you have any respect for a girl?!” he shouted. The two looked at him with a shocked expression.

‘I am so gonna kill you Minho-sshi’ Hae Ryung thought smiling

“Ooops. I thought you were Hae Ryung, sorry about that tae-Gyun-sshi!” he said

“Who’s Hae Ryung?” Kwangmin asked

“Uhm… hehehehe. That’s my twin sister. Minho is my childhood friend, remember?” Hae Ryung explained hoping Kwangmin would fall for it.

“Oh” kwangmin said

Minho and Hae Ryung was relieved.

“I guess you must have like that Hae Ryung huh? Is she pretty?” Kwangmin asked

The two looked at each other.

“Of course she’s pretty!” Hae Ryung said

“Y-yeah. She’s pretty. I also miss her... a lot” Minho smiled

Hae Ryung was shocked seeing Minho’s expression.

Meanwhile, at the other side…

IU’s P.O.V

T-that can’t be Tae-Gyun!!! I checked him yesterday and he was still in a deep comma! He can’t possibly wake up and go fighting! And he would have recognized me already! Plus he doesn’t like wearing glasses! M-maybe it was just someone who kind of looks like him…and has the same name… Ugh! I have to meet that guy again.

And earlier, doesn’t he have some feminine features? Could that have been…his twin?

~ ~ ~

sorry for the late udate, i've been in a writer's block lately hehehe. :) hope you liked the 3rd chapter!