Secret Revealed

I'm in LOVE with a BOY?!

 

Author’s P.O.V

Hae Ryung froze on her spot. Kwangmin’s jaw dropped. Hae Ryung tumbled down to her bed, sat down and pulled her blankets to cover herself. Kwangmin was still in his moment of confusion.

“Hey man! Come on! You told me you would help me with my assignments!” Youngmin nudged him. He tried to peek inside the room when Kwangmin quickly closed the door. Youngmin looked at him with an eyebrow up.

“What the hell? You almost cut my head off!” he said glaring at Kwangmin

“I guess you don’t need my help then” Kwangmin replied

Youngmin put an arm over his brother.

“Just kidding! Let’s get to work” Youngmin said pulling his brother to his room.

Hae Ryung knocked her head to the wall.

“This isn’t a dream… it’s a nightmare…” she said. Still hesitating whether to confront Minho about it, although by doing that, she’d be going to where Kwangmin is, since Youngmin is room mates with Minho.

 

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V

What the hell did just happen? Did I just got discovered by the man i least wanted to know?! Etteokhae??? This is bad! I have to stop him from revealing this to anyone!

Wait... He just saved my didn't he? When Youngmin was about to peek... did he closed the door purposely or out of reflex? Man! What do I do now?!

 

Author's P.O.V

Hae Ryung ran out with his boy clothes and directed towards Minho and Youngmin's room where Kwangmin is. She arrived at the room. She bursted open the door causing all heads to turn at her. She pulled Kwangmin out of the room. Kwangmin was still confused at what's happening, but he followed Hae Ryung nonethless.

"Okay. I know your confused and all but I just want to let you know that I'm not planning to--" Hae Ryung said in a fast manner when Kwangmin cut her off.

"Your business. Not my problem." he said flipping his hair and looking at the other way.

Hae Ryung was taken aback by Kwangmin's rudeness. Although this is good, she was somewhat disappointed in some point.

"O-oh. Please do keep this a secret. There's a reason why I am here. Don't worry. I don't plan on staying for long." she bowed.

"I won't get myself involve in your problems. Excuse me." he said as he walked past her.

Hae Ryung's eyes widened. There's a sting of pain eating her.

'Why does it feel like this? I should be happy right?' she thought

 

Kwangmin's P.O.V

Sh*t. So that was why I am acting like this towards him. Anyways, its not like I care... but I'm the only one who knows this right? Aish! That wimp really gets in my nerves!

Author's P.O.V

Kwangmin walked away with a smile slowly crepting up his lips. Hae Ryung was finally relieved but why is she feeling like this?

--

The next day...

Hae Ryung woke up earlier than Kwangmin so they wouldn't cross their paths. Upon arriving to their classroom, she spotted Minho on the way.

Minho waved at her when she quickly looked away. She kept her head low pretending to read notes.

"Tae Gyun-sshi!" he called.

No reply.

"Tae Gyun-ah!" he called again.

No reply.

"Lee Hae Ryung!" he shouted.

Hae Ryung quickly looked at him and covered his mouth with her hands.

"Choi Minho!" she whispered half-shouting.

"It was your fault for ignoring me. What happened last night? You just pulled Kwangmin away from the room and ran away." Minho said.

"E-erm.. uhh" she stuttered.

'He absolutely can't find out that Kwangmin knew!' she thought.

"I couldn't find my book since he hid it and I had to review for today and-- yeah. That's about it." she smiled widely.

"Man. You at lying." he said smacking her head.

"What did you do this time?"

"N-nothing! I was just looking for my book last night!"

"Fine. It's okay if you don't want to tell me. Just make sure you're not in some sort of trouble"

"Yes umma." Hae Ryung rolled her eyes causing Minho to chase her.

Hae Ryung was laughing at Minho when he couldn't catch her not looking at her direction, when

*THUD*

"Oof--!"

Minho quickly aided Hae Ryung up.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry, I wasn't looking!" she said standing up and bowing her head.

"It's too early to be flirting don't you think?" he said walking away.

Hae Ryung's eyes widened as the familiar brown-haired guy disappeared.

"W-what?"

"Well I better get to class. Don't worry about that guy. He's clueless" Minho smiled as he waved goodbye. Oblivious to anything.

 

Hae Ryung's P.O.V

Great! Now Kwangmin thinks I enrolled here to flirt?! He really despises me... Aish! Stop worrying Hae Ryung! Fighting! Until you find out the real reason for your brother, you won't stop! Fighting!

 

Kwangmin's P.O.V

Why the hell did I just said that?! Why am I acting like this?! It's not like I like her or anything... wait. What the hell am I thinking??!! I'm not in love with her! No way! No waayyy!!!

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm really sorry for the late update. *Bows*

I really appreciate the comments! Thank you!!!

And @Rini6189Thank you paying close attention! I'll make sure to watch the words next time more eagerly! XD If there's anymore then please do correct it.                                 ^^

@CimariI'm glad you liked it! :D

 

My writer's block is attacking me all this month... I'll be a good author frm now on! Fighting! To the bestfriend's out there, have you watched Love Style? :D