Falling?

I'm in LOVE with a BOY?!

 

 

Author’s P.O.V

 

Kwangmin held Hae Ryung’s hands to his lips.

“I’ve been in love with you. You don’t know how relieved I am when I found out you were a girl” he said tucking one of her hair strands behind her ear.

 

Hae Ryung blushed and looked away.

“But… I’m a man.”

 

 

 

Kwangmin shot straight up from the bed. Beads of sweat building up on his forehead,

“What the hell was that?! I’m having a freaking nightmare about the wimp!” he half shouted to himself. He looked at the clock at the bedside table.

 

*3 AM*

 

He then looked over at Hae Ryung’s bed. Her blanket was on the ground and she was curling up in her bed like a ball.

 

“Aish!” Kwangmin muttered as he stood up and picked the blanket, he then threw the blanket all over her.

 

Hae Ryung moved as she shifted into a better position with an unconscious smile appearing on her lips. Kwangmin couldn’t let but soften at the sight of it.

 

 

*7 AM*

 

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V

 

“Wake up grizzly bear!” I shouted after checking all my notebooks for the first class. Aish. This guy is such a heavy sleeper. I wonder what he did last night? As far as I know, he slept earlier than me. Oh well. I gave his bed a strong kick. Five points for my taekwondo!

 

“Go awaaaaay…” he muttered under the pillows before going back to dreamland.

 

I sat on his bed shaking him violently.

 

“You’re going to be late for class!” I shouted louder than before.

 

He groaned before sitting up abruptly.

 

His face a few inches away from mine.

 

*Doki* *Doki* *Doki*

His facial features aren’t that bad. He’s pretty handsome minus the personality. Wait. What the hell am I thinking?! I’m crazy! Oh my gosh don’t tell me…

 

I gulped as I couldn’t stop staring. My mind kept telling me otherwise but my eyes won’t listen! Oh man, I’m dead!

 

Kwangmin’s P.O.V

 

It was a sharp ten seconds before I quickly stood up from sitting. I cleared my throat before turning my back on him- I mean- her.

 

“Arrasso! Just go to class or something. I can manage myself.” I tried to sound as mad as possible. I failed. My voice was cracking.

 

I felt my face burning up. I can’t let her see me like this! Who knows, she might laugh at me pathetically!

 

Hae Ryung’s P.O.V.

 

Thank goodness his back was facing me. I wouldn’t know how to explain my red ears!

 

“Psh. As if you can without me. Well, I’m going to class. Annyeong!” I said as I hurriedly grab my bag pack and went outside, slamming the door shut.

 

I performed the basic inhale-exhale method, I couldn’t breathe back then. It was like everything stopped for a moment. I wonder if he felt it too-

 

Wait. Oh . Man, did I just think of that?! Seriously?!

 

An arm appeared over my shoulder.

 

“Yah! Choi Minho! Don’t get too close to me. They might mistake us as a couple.”

 

“So? I wouldn’t mind being in a rumor with you.” He said wiggling his eyebrows.

 

This guy has absolutely no shame.

 

Suddenly, a shoulder came squeezing in between us too.

 

“Hey guys!” Baro chirped. Which is not a good sound if you know how deep his voice is?

 

Minho grunted.

 

“Am I interrupting you two?” he smiled.

 

“No.” I flatly replied.

 

“Yes.” Minho said,

 

“Good” Baro smiled once again.

 

Seriously, I don’t get this guy.

 

“Yah! Baro-ah! Let’s go get breakfast!” Sandeul called.

“I’ll be right there hyung!” he said before pouting.

 

“Bye Junnie! I’ll see you later!” he said before completely disappearing.

 

Just then, an arm was linked with mine. I was almost close to shrieking when I realized who it was. What is it with guys and skinship?!

 

“Oh! Taeminnie!” I said patting his head.

 

“Don’t scare hyung like that.” How weird. I’m calling myself hyung. Haha.

 

“Oops! Mianhae hyung~ Taeminnie’s just excited, I want to show it to hyung!”

 

“Show what?”

 

“Taemin!” Key shouted from across the hall.

 

“I was looking everywhere for you! Aish! This kid, really!” Taemin hid behind Minho who was chuckling in amusement. What’s funny?

 

“I was just telling hyung about-“

 

Key suddenly laughed hysterically.

 

“Oh my gosh! You’re so funny Taemin! Now come with me right now!” he smiled as he drag Taemin along with him.

 

Well that was weird.

 

“I’m sorry for the trouble you guys!” Key shouted before walking away.

 

What was that all about?

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong! *360 degree-bow* Again, I'm really sorry! New ideas kept coming and I just couldn't help it! Hehe.. Have you seen JANUS?! Oh my gosh! uwaaaaaaaahhhh! I can't keep fangirling over them!!!

Anyways, here's chapter 6 guys! I hope you will still support me! Thanks for reading! 

                                                                                                                                                 xoxo

cieLnek066