Witches Den

White Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dara do you have the study guide for Geometry?” Cherin asked her after class, its almost exams week and they are both studying for the upcoming midterm exams. Unlike what people think Sandara is a good student always second to the highest in every exams that’s also one of the reasons why although she is not popular with kids, she is popular with the teachers.

“Ooh Ii fforggot it at home. I will bring it tomorrow?” she asked Cherin.

“No I want to make a review notes based on that can we get it from your house?”
“Aarre you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure! Come let’s go before it gets dark. Is your place far?”

“Aaani Ii wwalk to scchol all the time.”

“Great Let’s go!” Cherin clung to her and walked with her – she was happy she will finally see her house.

They initially walked in residential area where there are colorful lights and wall paintings but soon Cherin realized they are walking upward in a narrow path in what looked like an eerie forest. All the trees are dead and the path is narrow and since its getting dark, it would be nice to have streetlamps around. She wondered how Dara is able to live here. As soon as she saw the gates of the old cemetery she was having goose bumps. It was so eerie…

“Ddara aarre we there yet? It’s a bit eerie here?” she smiled anxiously.

“Oh we are near… see that gate there ( she pointed at the gate of the cemetery and Cherin shivered) our house is just there.

“Ddara yyyou llive inn a cemetery?” gosh I’m stammering already she told herself.

“Of course not! Our house is outside the cemetery!!!” Cherin felt like she heard a gong as soon as Dara said cemetery.

“Hhow have you bbeen living here?” she asked.

“Oh for as long as I can remember, I live with my grandma. My parents died when I was young and my grandma practically raised me.” She said with a smile.

Now I know why she is called a white lady – Cherin told herself as they began to approach an old shackmostly made of rice straws – the house is barely stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter