Driving Away The Bad Spirits

White Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Dara waited for Cherin outside the school entrance and as soon as she came into view Dara waved to Cherin.

“Why did you wait for me outside its cold today, wait let me get something for you,”Cherin rummaged through her backpack and found what she was looking for. She took out a long red Desigual scarf she placed around Sandara’s neck, “This will protect you from the cold and I want you to wear it all the time okey?” Sandara smiled at her.

As they entered the school Sandara started slouching again, “No Dara not like that walk straight chin up please (Dara held her chin up) come one smile…( she smiled at Cherin) good very good now do not look down. Today begins the day of change and we need to work on that okey, my friend?” Cherin placed her hand on Dara’s shoulder.

“Yyyes Iii uundderstand,” the stutter is back.

“Okey that’s another problem we need to overcome but let’s do this one step at a time.” Cherin smiled at Dara as they continued to walk to school. Just as they were about to climb up the stairs…

“CL wait for me!” Jiyong was running towards them. Seeing who it was (the current middle school number 1 crush) Dara stepped away from Cherin and was about to walk ahead when Cherin stopped her.

“Where are you going?”

“Iiii ffforggot Iiii nnneed ttoo ddoo something Iii wwill ggo ahead.”

“Ani I know you are just being shy – Jiyong doesn’t bite he is one of the good guys despite his snobbish look.”

“What’s up Ji,” Cherin looked at Jiyong and waited for him while holding on to Dara.

“I wanted to ask if you got a copy of the Geometry study guide? TOP let me borrow his so I can have it copied for you.”

“Oh that’s alright, I went with Dara to her place and she lent me her copy. I had fun last night in their house.”

“Really why didn’t you tell me I should have gone with the two of you…oh hi Dara!!!” Jiyong looked at Dara and smiled.

“Hhhi!” she smiled shyly at Jiyong, she glanced a bit then looked at her shoes afterwards.

“Well she happens to be the number 2 in this school and I trust that she will help me out so no matter what I will stay with her, you know how my parents wants me to get good grades. Hehehe… but no she is a great person too! And to have as a friend so I am happy I am seated beside her.”

“Lucky for you I was thinking of sitting beside her on the first day. I just thought she might misconstrue so I chose TOP my best buddy at the moment. Hey you know what, why don’t the four of us have lunch together – my treat!”

“Great!!! Okey we will meet you at the cafeteria for lunch okey?”

“Great!!!” the two high fived before entering their classroom which as always suddenly became quiet the moment Dara came in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter