Meeting of Souls

White Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was uneasy since yesterday. She could not pinpoint why but she feels that there is something going on in her universe – something very important. She could not understand it either but when she was walking in the ramp as a White Lady she felt that Jiyong was there looking at her. She could not check because she was not allowed to look up but her heart pounded so hard when she was walking in one corner of the room in fact she stopped a bit longer there because of that. Since last night she is unable to sleep well because of an uncanny feeling that something important is about to happen.

She was asked to wear an all black suit. The coat was a bit masculine but was cut to fit her size and it was trench paired with tight leather jeans matched with knee high booth making her look like the lead actress in Matrix. The black leather inner blouse hugged her small figure making her look y. Cherin made sure that her makeup fit the clothing and her hair gelled back away from her face and she was wearing black matte lipstick. She looked pale with a bit of pink on her cheek but her eye make-up is no different from last night – dark.

She will walk on the red carpet alone and she was coached as to how she will pose in front of the camera she is confident that there will be no problem. When her car stopped and she was asked to come out she was surprised that there is a male model waiting for her near the red carpet. She was told to look snobbish and look only in the front. That she did but as she stepped into the red carpet she made a mistake of looking at the person beside her and they stood there for a long moment. The one she’s been looking for in the past 5 years is standing right beside her. For a moment she could not take her eyes off him as he did too but then camera flashed and she knew she had to act according to her contract and so they walked side by side not looking at each other and turned at the same time to face the street where they came from as the cameras started to click and take their pictures.

Jiyong could not believe Dara is standing right next to him. He knew that she is not allowed to speak until all the shots were taken. He decided to take off his shades to see her better and he was astonished at how beautiful she has become. The love of his life is now the face of Korea. He is not sure whether to be proud, happy or afraid after all he left her. He took glimpses of her as they both posed and she was not showing any emotions.

“Please stand closer to each other and sir put your hand on her shoulder (Jiyong wanted to thank the guy who requested it and with a smirk and a happy thought placed his hand on Dara’s shoulder).”

“You look good together, we can call you black and white – nice!!” commented one of the photographer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter