Two Hearts One Soul

White Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pictures of Dara and Jiyong hit the fashion world and everyone is asking who are they to each other. The reply took only a month to be answered when the Kwon enterprises Korea and the House of Chanel announced the wedding of Kwon Jiyong and Park Sandara.

Prior to the wedding and because the huge companies wanted media mileage the couple agreed to have one interview.

They sat side by side and Jiyong held her hand on his lap as they faced the camera. Some obvious questions were asked during the interview.

“How did you meet?”

“I was an exchange student assigned at Busan Middle School where she was a student at the time.”

“Did you guys hit it off immediately after you met?”

“Not in the beginning, she was a celebrity in the school”, Jiyong laughed and Dara slapped him slightly in the shoulder.

“She was? Wow is this true Dara?”

“Well not in the way most people think I was far from being a model, they call me White Lady,” again they both laughed.

“Wait the prettiest white lady I have ever met.” Jiyong added.

“So at what point did both of you realized you like each other?”

“For me when we took her home from school, she doesn’t smile a lot when in school but when I say her smile and laugh, I was smitten,” Jiyong kissed Dara in the cheek.

“In the beginning I knew he will go back to Seoul so I was not really interested but when the second time he took me home and he asked me my favorite Casper line – can I keep you I knew It would be hard to say no.”

“Oh he is Casper?”

“Uhmmm,” Dara nodded.

“A couple of months ago we interviewed Dara and she was talking about a vampire and Casper who would have thought he was referring to the Kwon Jiyong (Dara and Jiyong were laughing at the background).”

“So I understand you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter