Fast Farewell

White Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

True enough Jiyong made Dara’s school days happy from that point onwards and despite rumors the couple continued to be sweet in school and dated every weekend.

“Hey you two stop being so sweet the ants are surrounding you already!” Cherin caught them at the rooftop while Jiyong was back hugging Dara.

“CL stay away we are having our moment here…” Jiyong kissed Dara’s hair.

“Hahaha the teacher is looking for you two already breaktime is over!” Cherin shouted and ran.

They did not realize the time and both of them scrambled to get out of the rooftop and ran to their classroom. After class Jiyong walked Dara home again

“Dara it’s just couple of days more and Cherin and I will be going back to Seoul until now you still have not answered my question – can I keep you?”

“I couldn’t answer cause that’s Casper’s question to Kat hehehe I really feel like a ghost right now. And why do you ask are my actions not enough to answer your question?”

“You mean you and I we are …?”

“Wow numb much? Can you not feel it?”

Jiyong embraced her and kissed her hair, ”Oh baby thank you. I promise to see you every weekend even if I go back to Seoul and I will buy you a cell phone so we can get in touch, I’m so happy tsup!” he bent and kissed her on the lips and Dara was so shocked, she just stood there.

Jiyong looked at her again and this time slowly bent his head and started nipping at her lips before starting to kiss her deeply. Dara was in a daze, this is her first time and Jiyong was such a perfect to give her her first kiss. She loved it!

That night she tossed and turned and could not sleep. She kept remembering his kiss.

The next day she was surprised to see Jiyong at the gate waiting for her, she usually comes first to wait for Cherin. He was waving at her and was jumping up and down till she reached him. He hugged her immediately.

“Hey excited much what happened?”

“Don’t you remember last night?”

“Oh that…well yes.”

“Was I the first?” she nodded and Jiyong was giddy.

“I have gift for you for our first day officially as a couple.”

“Really I… I ddidn’t have anything for you.”

“Baby it’s alright (he hugged her again before getting a small box from his pocket) please open it.”

Dara opened it and found a pair of silver promise rings. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter