Dating A Ghost

White Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara slept in Cherin’s hotel room. It was her first time to enter a big hotel and although people looked at her no one seemed to talk about her. The hotel lobby was huge and the hanging chandeliers are so pretty she was looking up all the time. When they entered Cherin’s room – it smelled so good Dara had to kiss the bed because it smelled so good.

They ate room service food and Dara was amazed by the food as well as  the floor to ceiling window in Cherin’s room that is facing Busan beach. She saw so many people by the beach and some eating in the restaurants near the beach. She’s been living her all her life but this is the first time she has seen how beautiful the beach is especially 9 floors above it.

“Now we need to prepare you,”Cherin began explaining to her.

“Okey?”

“We must trim your eyebrows first, they look like untrimmed forest, have you ever trimmed it?”

“Ahhh no I don’t know how,” she started to fidget.

“Okey you can use a good brow scissors like this. You will also need a spoolie brush and come the hair in the natural direction they grow in. Start t small amount at the top and more at the bottom below the natural line. I normally use the eyebrow pencil first draw a line to know how much I need to cut.” Cherin then draw the eyebrow like this – anything in excess must be trimmed, do you understand?”

“Okey I didn’t know that, and where can I buy all these?” Dara is so new to all these, growing up with a grandma who adores her regardless of how she looks never really prepared her for this.

“Baby girl all of these are yours!” she took out a box full of beauty products for Dara’s use.

“Whoa why so many?”

“Don’t worry I will explain each and every item to you let’s start t your brows and then we will proceed with the others.”

That night Cherin patiently taught Dara how to trim her brows, how to use eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss and lipstick and before they went to bed she placed a facial mask on her face.

The next morning, right after breakfast its dress fitting time for the two young ladies. Cherin had two big closets filled with dresses and Dara stood in front of it in awe.

“Wow this much clothes?”

“You should see my bedroom in Seoul.”

“And there is more?” Dara could not believe anyone can have this much clothes and when she stepped closer she realized some of them are new with price tags, she looked at them and stepped back and Cherin laughed.

“It’s okey my mom loves to dress me up she buys all the clothes.”

“Wow it must be great to have a mom like that.”

“Yes and no. She loves shopping but cannot cook so I still love grandma Park and her beef stew hahahaha…”

Cherin began choosing clothes for Dara to try on. She wore dresses, jeans, shirt dresses which looked the best on her. Everything that looked good on her went into a big bag Dara will take home later on and Cherin had fun dressing her up. She chose for her to wear a dress shirt – not white but light yellow (Jiyong’s favorite color hehehe). She wore an ankle high rubber shoes. An Angry Bird backpack was Dara’s personal choice from her long list of bags. Cherin decided to put her hair  up in a single ponytail and she looked sixteen and so so pretty!

“Daran!!! (Cherin presented her a whole body mirror). It took Dara several seconds before she realized that the young lady in front of her is her.

“Oh my God Cherin is this me?”

“Yes baby that’s you, pretty pretty Dara!” she was jumping up and down.

“Go now my princes, the prince awaits for you.” Dara hugged her tightly before leaving,”Hey princess remember you must be back here before 5PM or you will turn into a frog…” and they both laughed.

Meanwhile…

Jiyong was standing at the entrance of the mall with a single rose for Dara. He is nervous and kept fiddling with his shoes. Dara was hopping her way to the mall and surprised J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter