An Apparition On Stage

White Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The concept for this years’ fashion show is Halloween and Dara was chosen – drum rolls please – to be the white lady, ahahahahaha!!!” Cherin announced, she is now the head of Chanel Korean branch and has chosen Dara to walk in the ramp for Chanel in Paris Fashion Week.

“So you mean her face will not be shown?” BOM – Dara’s manager always interested in the amount of exposure Dara will get.

“No not really but I am telling you she will slay the stage, I was with her when she was still a ghost so I know,” Cherin said laughing.

“Hey ladies stop talking about me as if I am not here, I’m here oh!” Dara pointed at herself.

“Sorry we thought we are seeing ghosts!” Minzy who is also a prominent fashion designer in the house of Chanel butted in.

“I hate you three!!!” Dara stomped her feet and pouted.

“And we love you!!!” as the three run to her and hugged her.

“You will be there with me?” she asked and all of them nodded.

“Great let’s kill Paris!!!”

Channel in Paris Fashion Week

Jiyong sat in front of the stage while all the ladies looking for him were at the back stage. Unfortunately only Dara gets to get out on stage but as a White Lady. During the rehearsals Dara was practiced to hold on to the metal wire that will lift her from the end of the stage and bring her into the front where she will walk the ramp wearing all the fashionable jewelries by Chanel. Her long white gown though torn and flimsy is also from House of Chanel Paris.

Jiyong on the other hand has become one of the most famous fashion critique in the industry under a pseudonym Transylvanian. Everybody in Paris knows him but not in the whole world because of the nickname. No major Fashion show will run without inviting him – his taste in fashion has become so iconic that everybody listens to his opinion. His desire not to follow his fathers’ wish led him here.

He watched a parade of different kinds of Halloween costume in front of him some of them he liked the others he took note of – he would like to feature them in his next article as a review. He sat with his photographer friend so that he can be sure to tell him which ones needed to be in his articles.

At the end of the show all the lights went out and an eerie sound eminates the room. He remembered walking up the path that leads to Dara’s house and the eerie sounds that made him cringe with fear every now and then. And then the spot light focused at the far end of the room and all expectators looked back. Up above them is a Lady – no face – long black hair covering her face. Her hands are lifted in front and she slowly being flown from the end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter