Casper Meets The White Lady

White Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong took that opportunity to walk beside Dara on their way home from Dara’s place while TOP pestered Cherin.

“Your grandma is something else, she is so funny and so nice. Thank you for letting us meet her.”

“Oh our pleasure thank you for coming, my grandma loves entertaining people but not too many are actually willing to come and visit us because of our place.”

“Wow you are not stammering – you must really be relaxed here. It’s great to hear your confident voice and see you smile.”

“Thank you,” Dara looked at him and smiled.

“And in case I forget to tell you – you are pretty when you smile. I hope you do it often. Even just for me,” he giggled and all of a sudden became shy he scratched his hair and ear.

Dara looked at him and saw him blushing - this is the first time she’s really ever met someone who appreciated her for who she is. It made her heart flutter. She smiled.

“Dara can I walk you home again tomorrow?” Jiyong asked.

“Iii gguess iits okey?”

“Great it’s a promise okey? I will walk with you again tomorrow!” he chirped as he happily joined the others as they all walked towards the road where there are more lights and more houses.

“Hey bro what happened what’s with the happy face.”

 

“Oh nothing.” Jiyong laughed took one last look at Dara before walking with the other two.

Dara cannot understand it but her steps became lighter on the way back home and she liked the feeling she is feeling after she said yes to Jiyong. Oh boy is this love??

And the whole class was surprised the next day when the two boys moved their chairs near those of Dara and Cherin. And as soon as the two young ladies arrived the boys started chatting with them and Dara was responding although not as much but she started smiling at them. All of a sudden she had friends. They also ate together during lunchtime and the whole school was surprised that the White Lady suddenly developed her own clique. They still whisper but they began to be envious of Dara because she is with the most popular boys and girl in school.

That afternoon Jiyong was waiting for Dara when she left the room (she always stays behind because others either sneer at her or are afraid of her so when she stays behind she walks home alone).

“Let’s go?” Jiyong shyly asked her as she went out.

“Okey.”

“Let me take that,” Dara was surprised that Jiyong took her backpack and carried it for her she tried to stop him but he was much taller than her so when he raised her backpack she could not reach it so she just allowed him to do what he wants.

“Can we eat fishsticks before we go home?” Jiyong asked.

“Bbut…oh okey,” she hesitated and Jiyong pouted like a puppy so she agreed.

While they were eating Jiyong sat beside her and placed the loose hair covering her face behind her ears and she had goose bumps she looked at him and he was looking at her closely and she cannot understand why heart is beating so fast.

“Wwhat was that for?” she asked.

“You always cover your pretty face and its okey if you are with others but when we’re together I want to see your pretty face.”

“Pretty? Hahaha I thought only my grandma saw me as such. Maybe you need reading glasses. Stop joking with me,” she gently slapped his shoulder but Jiyong caught her hand and held it.

“You are very pretty and I am happy no one else can see that but me which means only I can have you…” he said the later part in a whisper.

“Jiyong you’re just hungry let’s eat okey?”

“Okey but remember ha I am the first to see how pretty you are and yes one of this days you will be mine…I will work on that.”

“You’re scary.”

“Hey the white lady is scared of me?”

“Yeah cause you’re the vampire hehehe…”

The Jiyong bent and went closer to her neck acting as if biting her and Dara shouted in fear but in the end he kissed her neck.

“Hey vampire stop that you understand, we might be misunderstood,” Dara said as she looked in the surroundings.

“I don’t care…” Jiyong said giggling.

While they were walking along the path going to the cemetery Jiyong noticed the full moon and pointed it to Dara.

“Wow this is the best place to see the moon this full.”

“Ahh yes, the full moon, the stars, the shooting stars and even the rain, that’s why I love this place. It’s a gift.”

Jiyong looked at her and smiled, “Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter