Kyumin.

Never Expected It to Happen

 

(A/N:ALL Kyumin in this chapter 8D)
 
-SUNGMIN'S POV-
 
My heart was pounding along with my mind stirring. I started tapping my foot. I was behind the stage,in the middle of the festival on a cool night and Kyuhyun is next to perform.He still have like 10 minutes till showtime. I hate to admit,but his singing is amazing. I sighed. Of course he's gonna win this one. Again. Standing,there I felt a tap on my left shoulder.I turned to see that there was no one there,but then I felt hands touching my waist and a husky whisper of a male voice spoke in my right ear," Why so nervous,Min...?"
 
I slightly turned right so I can get a glimpse of who it is. But doing so made his lips brush on my cheek. That action made me take a quick step forward and glaring at my opponent. Blushing lightly. The places he touch burns..it heats up.
 
"Just shut up,Kyuhyun. I'm not in the mood."
 
"All you ever do is tell me to shut up..I can't stay quiet forever,you know," Kyu teased.
 
I scoffed,pretending to keep calm and not show that I'm nervous at all. Yeah...that's didn't work out.Every time I hear something with I flinch a little. Then I start shaking a little bit. Then if Kyuhyun starts teasing me, then I completely break down.
 
"Ladies and gentlemen! Lee Sungmin!!" I heard a deep voice. My turn,now?! I turned over to Kyuhyun.
 
"YAH! DON'T MOCK ME!" I scold Kyuhyun for teasing me as he laughed. He made me think it was my turn. I took in a deep breath,only to let it out once Leeteuk-hyung passed by and told me to not commit suicide before my actual turn.
 
"Cho Kyuhyun,you're up!" I heard a random worker announced to Kyuhyun. He smiled and nodded,unafraid. He glanced at me one more time before smirking to himself. I furrowed my brows slightly as he walked up the stage to perform. 
 
(A/N: random lyrics,feel free to skip.)
 
ijen beotil su eobdago
hwenghan uteumeulo
nae eokkaee gidaeeo
nuneul gamatjiman
ijen malhal su itneungeol
neoui seulpeun nunbiti
naui maeumeul
apeuge haneungeol
naege malhaebwa
neoui maeumsokeulo
deuleoga bol suman
itdamyeon
cheoleobdeon naui moseubi
eolmankeum uimiga
doel su itneunji
maneun nali jinago
naui maeum jichyeogalttae
nae maeumsokeulo
sseuleojyeoganeun neoui gieoki
dasi chadawa
saenggaki nagetji
neomu keobeolin  milaeui
geu kkumdeul sokeulo
idhyeojyeo ganeun
naui gieoki
dasi saenggaknalkka
neoui maeumsokeulo
deuleoga bol suman
itdamyeon
cheoleobdeon naui moseubi
eolmankeum uimiga
doel su itneunji
maneun nali jinago
naui maeum jichyeogalttae
nae maeumsokeulo
sseuleojyeoganeun neoui gieoki
dasi chadawa
saenggaki nagetji
neomu keobeolin  milaeui
geu kkumdeul sokeulo
idhyeojyeo ganeun naui gieoki
dasi saenggaknalkka
 
My eyes were wide as Kyuhyun finished his performance...His high note was perfectly right on the spot. He sang with so much feeling. Although showed no expression,it was still amazing as ever.The song though,it seems familiar. He went of the stage while the audience cheered and clapped. 
 
"Kyuhyun... That was...I have to admit,better than any other songs," I said to him when he came to me.
 
"Better? It should be. This is the last contest I'm ever joining." He said with a straight face.
 
"W-why?" 
 
"Do you remember what song I just sang?" 
 
"No,but don't switch the topic."
 
"A Study of Memory,"  
 
...A study of memory. That song. Now I remember.. It was the first song I heard from Kyuhyun. Before we came "rivals". I always thought it was the best song along with the best voice I ever heard. 
 
"Judging by your face,you remember?"
 
"Yes... I-I do..Kyu why'd you cho-"
 
"You're next Sungmin," Kyuhyun cut me off. I noticed one of the workers signaling me to go on. I looked over to Kevin and Key who were back stage,supporting me by smiling and showing thumbs up. 
 
"Eh...? God. No..." My heart was pounding,my eyes were getting a little blurry. My breathing got thin. Kyuhyun noticed that I was nervous so he came closer to whisper in my ear again.
 
"It's ok...You'll do great. I'll be cheering for you,"
 
He pulled back to reveal a sweet smile. Another one. He took my hand and pulled me closer to the stage with the flashing and blinding lights. I took a deep breath and looked at Kyuhyun one more time. Seeing his gentle and calm smile. I closed my eye before opening them to see a big crowd. But yet, I felt like I had strength.
 
---------------------
 
"Good job,hyung~!" Kevin and Key praised me.
 
I grinned widely,looking for a certain someone in the group of people back stage. I held my chest,feeling my heart had calmed down. The performance was a success. I earned cheering and screaming. I felt proud. I excused myself from my friends as I went to find Kyuhyun. I had to thank him for his support.
 
I wandered around for a bit to hear the mc's voice announcing who is the winner. Somehow, I have confidence that I'll win. I still need that money. I stayed back stage keeping an ear out for my name.
 
"And the winner is...." the classic drumroll sound was made, 
 
---------
 
"Kyuhyun,where are you going? Aren't you gonna celebrate with the other contestants? They want to celebrate for your win," I asked Kyuhyun.
 
After they said that Kyuhyun was the winner,he walked off some where with his prize money,leaving me a little upset. $1000 was what he got. I caught him at an empty park nearby where the festival was.Kyuhyun was sitting at a bench,eyes closed. Envelope in his hands. Engulfing himself in the warmth of his jacket and scarf. The sun had gone down. The night got colder and leaves circled the ground as the wind blew.
 
"I don't feel like celebrating.."
 
"Why? You won"
 
"Yeah,but I win every time,"
 
"...Psh. Arrogant."
 
"Oh yeah.That reminds me. Give me your hand," I raised an eyebrow,doing what he asked. He placed money in my hand. 
 
"Eh...? Wha.."
 
"Never seen money before?"
 
"I have,but why are you giving me your money? You won it so you keep it,"
 
"I don't need money.I'm giving this to you so you can buy your dad's guitar. You wanted it right?" He remembered? Remembered how I wanted the guitar? So he did actually listened..
 
"Uhh,yeah. I'm surprised that you remember.."
 
"Well,yeah.Because you're Sungmin," I'm pretty sure my face was a dark shade of red.
 
-KYUHYUN'S POV- (A/N: for once it's kyu's pov XD)
 
I noticed his face was turning a bright red. I smirked. 
 
"Give this to Kevin too.You know..his family." I brought him back to earth with that sentence. Sungmin is really an airhead sometimes..
 
"You're giving Kevin and me money? Really? What's gotten into you...?" He asked collecting the money from my hand and placing them in his pocket. 
 
"Love...." I mumbled,making sure he doesn't hear it.But actually I wanted him to hear.
 
"I'm sorry,what?"
 
"...You are really dense. Do you know that?" 
 
"Yah! What about you,huh?!You are arrogant and an annoying brat. You don't care for anyone , but yourse-"
 
Of course,I was getting tired of waiting and his blabbering. So I cut his off, with a kiss.
 
One of my hands cupped his right cheek. The other free hand was resting on his thigh. 
 
"Ky..Kyu-" He said between kisses.
 
As I kissed him,I noticed something.I broke the kiss for a moment and looked at him. I stuck out my tongue and pointed at it.
 
"Stop pressing your lips together.I would like to kiss you with my tongue," Sungmin nodded slowly and I pressed our lips together again
 
I smirked against his lips. them for the sweetness I craved for since the beginning I had loved him. I was right. He did taste sweet,like his personality.His lips parted so I slipped my tongue in his mouth. Exploring the caveren,learning every nook and cranny of his mouth. Sungmin moaned when my tongue slightly pushed against the roof of his mouth. Our tongue's fought for dominance,but of course, I'd win. I repositioned ourselves by pushing Sungmin down at the bench,pulling down the collar of his shirt to expose his collarbone. I sent butterfly kisses over his neck and proceeded to his collarbone. Dragging my tongue across his neck and on the flesh there,making Sungmin groan again.Leaving a dark red mark at the spot. Returning our lips together again, I can feel both of our bodies heating up and the getting stronger. I ran my cold hands up Sungmins shirt,feeling his bare skin. My cold hands made him flinch and he bit my bottom lip. I released his lip and went down to the neck again.
 
"We should continue this later..at my apartment..." I murmured in his skin with my hot breath. I looked up to Sungmin.He was all red,blushing madly and avoiding eye contact. I took hold of his chin and made him facing me. I stared into his brown,chocolate eyes,smiling gently. I pecked his cheek and got off of him. his cheek,making him calm down after the hot make out session. I pulled the other into my arms,hugging him oh so possesively. 
 
"Ever since the day I met you,I've always loved you. To be honest,my heart broke when you declared us as rivals... I love you Sungmin.. Do you want to meet me later again?" I asked one more time,this time rubbing his back.He didn't say anything again.
 
"Sungmin-hyung!" I heard someone call for him. Once Sungmin heard the voice,he quickly got up out of my reach and turned to see owner of the voice. Key and Jonghyun,holding hands.
 
Key waved to Sungmin to come with them. Min nodded. He looked at me again before give me a peck on the lips and saying, "I'll meet you later Kyu. Love you~" 
 
He gave me a wink.But before running to Key,I gave him my scarf to cover up the mark I left him. He smiled at me, the cute smile that I always wanted him to give only to me. 
 
"Why is your face all red,hyung? Catching a cold?" I hear Jonghyun say in the distant.
 
I chuckled to myself. I do win everything,don't I? I fought hard in this battle though.. Never really tried in the others. But this time, I got what I wanted and only want.
 
Lee Sungmin is now mine.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N: KYUMIN,CHECK~ Yay~! All 3 pairs are done!! This is the end TT TT I have ideas in mind,but blah. Maybe I'll do seperate fics for each pair.
Typos? Yep,Maybe. Should I fix them? Later. XD
 
Comments=♥ No Silent Readers
 
~Dia is Out!~