East Wing Mission Disaster.

Never Expected It to Happen

 

A/N: warning... long chapter. 8DD
 
-KEVIN'S POV-
 
Apparently...it's in someone's arms
 
"Woah,you okay?" I looked up at the owner of the arms. He has a slim face with plump lips. He has jet black hair,but his bangs were dyed a dull blond.It seems like he has a bubbly personality. I noticed I was still in his arm so I pushed him away.
 
"S-sorry..," I said ,nervously when I looked behind me for any oncoming trouble.
 
"Haha,it's ok. My name is Lee Kiseop by the way. Yours?"
 
"Err, You don't need to know.. It's not like we're gonna meet again anyway." I do not want anymore trouble. I pretended to have a normal conversation with him ,but once in a while I would look back. 
 
"Uhh, you okay?" 
 
"Wh-what? Oh yeah, it's just..." That was the only thing I said so far before I was interrupted by a," Hey there she is." Followed by evil laughs.
 
I looked behind to see the gang, without thinking I grabbed Kiseop's hand and ran off. I don't care what he thinks about it right now, all I need is to feel safe and he's the only one that can help. It seemed like he understood the situation and ran faster,dragging me along. Didn't I say I wasn't an athlete? Running a long way is hard, but it's always easier when you know that you're about to die if you don't run away fast enough. I looked behind me as I went and saw them catching up,pushing and shoving people as they went. What do they exactly want from me...?
 
Kiseop led me outside of the building and guided me to the sport area, basketball courts,tennis courts, swimming pool,a flat ground used for dancing,etc. The were benches there and we sat down.Breathing heavily.
 
"So.. wanna tell me what's up?" Kiseop asked as soon as he got his breath back.
 
"I just got into a little trouble at one point,"
 
"Well,be careful when you're dealing with those guys. You must be new to have not known,"
 
"Ah,well, I'm not exactly new...." After I said that I realized something.
 
-KISEOP'S POV-
 
"Ah,well,I'm not exactly new.. Oh that's right,you don't know my name"  I just blinked at that statement.
 
"A-are you sure you want to tell me? You said it yourself that I didn't need to know. "
 
"It's fine, you helped me so the least I can do is tell you my name," She shot me a smile. It was pretty cute...  Now that she's smiling and up close, I get to see her in detail.She had flawless skin, a gentle smile,and pretty brown eyes.Her thin frame seem to stand at around 180 cm? That's pretty tall.. 
 
"So umm, Jessica... Woo..," the not a stranger anymore told me, extending her hand out. I took her hand and shook it. Sealing a new friendship. Our moment was stopped when a friend of mine came over.
 
"Hey Kiseop, woah.. am I interrupting something?" He chuckled when he saw me with Jessica. I let go of her hand and glared at him,taking in his appearence for today.
 
"Aj, it's nothing serious," I assured him. I glanced at Jessica who was looking at the floor. Aj's probably making her nervous.
 
"So Aj, yeah.. yeah.. Umm ok bye." I said as I stood up turned Aj around and pushed him away.
 
He stopped for a moment and whispered," Alright,you two need some alone time anyway,"  I gave him another glare. He may be my best friend,but it is difficult handling him at times.
 
-KEVIN'S POV-
 
Kiseop walked back to me,offering his hand to me. I hesitantly took it and he pulled me back to into the building. We were walking cautiosly, remembering why we ran in the first place.
 
"Jessica Woo?" My body tensed up as I heard the familiar voice. I didn't dare look around though. I just stared straight ahead.
 
"Oh Eli,what are you doing here? Wait, you know her?" I heard Kiseop say. I slowly looked at him and with a force smile, I nodded. After that, I turned to meet Eli. 
 
"H-hi..." I managed to say with a normal tone. Eli just smiled back and looked at Kiseop.
 
"What were you doing with her?" Eli questioned Kiseop. Is he worried? 
 
"We were just talking.Is there something wrong?" I saw Kiseop's smile turn into a small smirk. 
 
At that moment, Eli glared at him and I heard a slight "Tch."  But I still don't get what's so wrong.
 
"Eli, Kiseop didn't do anything to me. It's fine," I told him. I have a bad feeling between these two.
 
"Not yet,but it seems like he will..."
 
"No. In fact, he was helping me the whole time," I said with a little bit more force. I'm pretty sure I'm defending Kiseop. He actually did help me. 
 
"Do you even know him that well?!" My anger was rising
 
"No..But all I know is that he's is much better than you!"
 
"Better than me,my . This guy is a pain. But you know what? Why don't you enjoy it while it last. Just you watch,he's going to do something horrible to make you regret sticking with him." 
 
"Can't you see that I really l-...forget it.Just live your life in hell with him..." And...I broke.
 
"What...the hell is your..problem!?! Why do you hate Kiseop so much?! I really don't understand why y-" And before I could finish, Eli took my hand and dragged me away from Kiseop.
 
I looked back and saw Kiseop with a worried face. I felt guilty for a moment,but then realize that it was Eli's fault. He took me to an empty hallway and pinned me to the wall. Using his arm to support him from crushing me.I could hear his heavy breathing. With all this anger in me, I was breathing heavily too. I really hate fights... Since it was with someone I don't really know well, it's feels even worse. 
 
"Eli..." I started.
 
"I-I'm sorry... Please.. forgive me,"
 
"..El-" I was interrupted again for the umpteenth time today. 
 
This time by something more shocking. With Eli's free hand,he used it to grab my chin. Making my head tilt a specific way before he crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widen as I registered that Eli was kissing me... I'm a guy. I can feel my face burning and my heart pounding,ready to burst out of my chest. I was running out of breath. Unable to move at the same time.No...please, this is not what I wanted. Someone... help.
 
The kissed broke when Eli was in pain. I looked behind him to see an angry Donghae-hyung. Hands clasped together. He probably hit Eli in the head. I ran to him,hugging Donghae-hyung for the rescue. He patted my head and went to Eli who was kneeling down in pain. Donghae-hyung kneeled to his level, and looked at him, eyebrows furrows,but with a smile. 
 
"Y-yah. Eli... that's enough. What makes you think that you can take Kevin's first kiss like that,huh? But it seems that you like to do it with guys too. Mind if I cut in?" Hyung taunted.
 
"H-hyung!" I blushed. He was right.. that was my first kiss. Too bad it was with a guy.
 
"Kevin..?" Eli looked at me and Donghae-hyung.
 
"Yep~! My little brother~!" Hyung said happily. 
 
"Brother...as in...male..." Eli looked at me,head to toe. I completely forgot I'm dressed as a girl. 
 
".... Please excuse me... " Eli turned away and ran for the exit.
 
I looked at Donghae-hyung, he was smiling in success. I sighed, now Eli knows my secret,but will he tell? 
 
"Come on, let's go back to Leeteuk-hyung. Oh and it seemed like we're in trouble cause we missed classed." Hyung said casually as he pulled me along. About an hour of trouble,drama,and fear.
 
(A/N:It seems like a good spot to stop right? Nah, let's add another otp in here >:D )
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
-KEY'S POV-
 
I walked around with a strange feeling inside of me. I wonder how the other two are doing...? I turned at the corner and met up with a really busy hallway. There seemed to be a crowd. With my curious self, I decided to look. I went closer and closer until I found Kim Taeyeon. There she is. People were surrounding her, Soohyun forcing people to go back to class. Taeyeon-ssi is pretty popular here over at the East Wing,huh? She saw me and stared at me. The stare was cold, not like anything I've seen. I stared back at her,giving her a curious look. She looked at a piece of paper in a folder. Probably our profiles. She put the paper back in and turned around walking away. What the hell? Wasn't she looking for us? She saw me, know it's me, and just left. Usually she would come talk to me... Now I'm worried. I turned around to find someone tall. Like...really tall.He had mid-long brown hair. Charisma was just shown with just a look. I just blinked...are my eyes decieving me?
 
"M-Minho?"
 
"Uh,yes? Do I know you?" 
 
So he is Choi Minho... Tears were forming in my eyes. My head was flooding of old memories that I wanted to forget. His eyes widen when a tear fell down my cheek. I wiped away a tear,looking away,turned away, and ran. Ran away as fast as I can. Why does it have to be him? Why did he come to this school? Why is back in my life?!
 
I ran,ran,and ran. I knew I was back at the West Wing side. Class was in session so the halls were empty. I went into the music room,tears still falling. It's empty at this time. The other guys stashed our clothes here so when our plan ended,we come and change. I locked the door. Taking my clothes on top of the cabinent that held some instruments. I slowly changed back to my male form.My tears on my cheek dried, but the salty water was still blurring my eyesight. As I finished, I put the girl uniform in a bag and headed out. I walked down the empty path, looking at the ground with a dead expression. I heard footsteps in front of me. I didn't bother to bring my head up. They'll see my depression at the moment. But then I was stopped when I felt a pair of hands holding onto my shoulder in front of me. I looked up slowly to find the blond transfer student smiling gently at me.
 
"J-Jonghyun..?" He smiled wider.
 
"Hey...you alright,Key?" I put on a small smile. 
 
"I know that something's wrong... Care to tell?"He added.His gentle smile broke through me. I sighed softly,but quickly frowned.
 
-JONGHYUN'S POV-
 
I noticed he frowned,taking his eyes off me to the ground. We may not have known each other for so long,but I can't help,but feel worried. I let go of his shoulder  and watched the ground soak his tears. 
 
He's crying...
 
He slowly made movement. In a blink of an eye, I felt an impact. I chuckled quietly. He hugged me,crying. Crying his heart out. Something caused him to be like this. I remember how he smiled to his friends. I kinda wish for him to smile genuinely to me. I rubbed his back to soothe him down.
 
"It's okay. You'll be alright,No one can hurt you now...Just let it out." I said softly so only he can hear. After I said those things, he cried harder. 
 
Key... I'll help you..
 
After a few minutes of crying, Key let go. His eyes were red and puffy. 
 
"Sorry, for disturbing you.." He sniffed. I smiled. 
 
"No worries," I picked up his bag that he dropped. It was female clothes.. Why does he have these? I eyed it curiously and he snatched it away from me. 
 
"Sorry again,but these are for someone," Does he..perhaps..have a girlfriend? I shrugged it off for the moment and signaled him to walk with me down the hall.  It was silent at first until he asked me something.
 
" Why aren't you in class?"
 
"Oh, This period is my vocal class, but I have enough credit to pass. So I was allowed to skip class. Why aren't you in class?" 
 
"I had some..uhh.. business with the West and East Wing president."
 
"What'd you do?"
 
"Well, I just patrolled the East side for a few moments..." 
 
"Ah.. You should've told the teacher. He marked you absent this morning. And Donghae-hyung,Eunhyuk-hyung,Sungmin-hyung,and Kevin."
 
"They were helping too.."
 
"I kinda figured... Key,do you wa-" 
 
"KEY!" I was abruptly stopped when I heard a voice calling for Key. We looked behind us. Leeteuk-hyung,right?
 
"Oh.. what is it hyung?"
 
"Taeyeon... She... knows everything..." 
 
What was he talking about?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: WEEEEEEE IT'S DONE~!! ok..  some of you are bringing out the pitchforks and torches since there is no kyumin and a short jongkey, and probably sick of elvin right now. but i can assure you that the next chapter will be only jongkey and kyumin. i promise.  if i break it, you may kill me. but no story for you if i die 8D i only wrote a long elvin to move the story forward. k got it? so remember. LONG(maybe) CHAPTER FULL OF JONGKEY AND KYUMIN NEXT TIME.  so no mob.
so... HAVE YOU SEEN UKISS'S FORBIDDEN LOVE AND A SHARED DREAM~? pelvic s... -drools- *-* 
ok so ummm sorry again, im in a writing mood again and might update earlier,or not. :D
 
 
Comments=♥ No silent readers. 
 
~Dia is Out!~