Cross-dressing can be a pain in the..

Never Expected It to Happen

-Sungmin's POV-

"Wah You three are so...ADORABLE~!!" Umma Leeteuk squealed while Eunhyuk nodded. Tch, I'm gonna so get them.

"Hyung, this...feels so..uncomfortable," Kevin commented while he was fixing his skirt,trying to lower it. Kevin...actually looks like a girl.I looked over to Key and saw how he was looking in the mirror trying to fix his brown 'hair'. Key does too. I looked at myself, why do I have to do this? I'm obviously a guy! I glanced the other two again.... They even have the body... I sighed.

"Hyung,what exactly do we have to do?"  I asked," Because if we're doing this for no reason,I swear that you guys will be going to the hospital." 

Eunhyuk chuckled." Sungmin-hyung,you don't look so scary dressed as a girl~" My anger was rising... I tried to go after him but my skirt got caught on the desk so I tripped. Leeteuk-hyung and Eunhyuk laughed more. Key helped me stand up and I breathed in and out. Wanting to beat the crap out them,I can you know. I freakin' know martial arts.

"Ok,ok. You three must go to the girl's locker room and find Taeyeon's locker. There's some kind of love note that my friend had put in and now he wants it back,and don't even ask how he got in," Leeteuk explained.

"EH?! THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM?!!?!?" Kevin,Key,and I said at the same time.

"B-but hyung... there will be girls changing..." Key said blushing at the image. Kevin blushed too.

"If you guys do it, you three will get $25" Leeteuk-hyung said.My eyes widen. MONEY. I NEED THAT MONEY. I'm saving up for a new guitar so I NEED THAT MONEY. Key,he's saving up for clothes, I suppose.I looked over to Kevin, he needs it too. He's saving up for his family...

" Ok then,ready?" 

I breathed in... but not out. Super nervous...After almost dying, I exhaled.

-Kevin's POV-

The three of us walked out,looking back at a devious smiling Leeteuk-hyung and Eunhyuk-hyung. We... are guys crossdressing. Going to the girl's locker room.Saying that makes us sound erts. The fake s aren't really working out for me... It feels really awkward and the skirt keeps riding up as I walk. HOW DO GIRLS DO THIS?! People keeps staring at us with widen eyes.Either they really think we're girls or they know we're actual guys crossdressing. I choose to believe the first one.Key keeps giving the guys flirty looks,seems like he's enjoying this.. While Sungmin-hyung is staring straight ahead,not focusing on anything. I heard him mumble something about a new guitar and needing that money. We stepped into the locker room,scared of what will happen if they find out our identity. Our eyes widen. So many pretty girls.... changing.... OMO. I don't want to be a ert! I looked at my partners in crime,literally, in crime. Seeing their face in shock of changing girls.. I feel like one of them will have a nosebleed soon.

"Ok... now where is Taeyeon.." Key began as he scanned the room for the specific girl.

"Oh! There she is, she's opening her locker! The letter!" Sungmin informed. We quickly walked to her,trying hard not to be suspicious. But since they never saw us around here,they're already suspecting something. I hope we make it out of here ALIVE. 

"T-T-Taeyeon-unnie" I started... I flinched when she looked up. She was ing her shirt. Must hurry and get the hell out of here.

"Yes? Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"D-d-did you happen to find a letter from your locker," I said with my best girl voice. 

"Hmm,oh! Yeah,here it is." Taeyeon showed us the letter. As I reached out to get it, she retracted her hand. She then gave us a questionable look.

"How come I never seen you guys around in the lockers?" Taeyeon was starting to be suspicious. Damn.

"We're in the east-wing of the school,he..he." I tried my best to lie -cough- explain.

"East-wing students are not allowed to be at the west-wing" She said strictly. ,I forgot that she was the West-wing President. 

"Err,we're an exception,"

"Well,what are your names?"

"I'm uhhh" and at that moment, I saw my crush, Jessica Jung, changing.. Oh god, but that gave me an idea. One of the most stupid ideas ever." My name is Jessica! Jessica..Woo!" 

"Chinja*? I know someone named Jessica. So who are you two?" She looked over to Key and Sungmin-hyung.

"Eh... Oh it's Lee Sung-... Sung..Sungsoo!" Sungmin-hyung managed to lied. That was a close on though... 

"My name is Kim Sekyung." Key said in an instant. Has he been thinking about that the whole time?! Taeyeon looked at us, then nodded. 

"Alright, here is the letter. Hope we meet soon. You guys seem fun~" Taeyeon smiled. She so nice. I kinda feel bad lying to her like this. But, I can't fully grasped the fact that she believed us. 

We waved to her good-bye and quickly left. I never ever want to go in there again. I'm pretty sure my face is red. I handed the letter to Sungmin-hyung and sped up the walking pace.

-Sungmin's POV-

Holding onto the letter and thinking that we really need to change back. I walked quickly,looking behind to see if Kevin and Key can keep up the pace. But I should'nt had done that. I bumped into a huge problem. A guy. I literally walked right into his chest (A/N:-coughs- arms -coughes-) But from shock, I stepped back,but I also shouldn't done that. I tripped by my own foot and fell backwards, the letter falling out of my hands. Before I could land on the ground, the guy's arm was around my waist,saving me from the impact of the ground. He was leaning against me. We were in an awkward position. I know I was blushing. I was grateful though, but all that shattered when I found out who had saved me. He had brown,messy,slightly wavy hair. Dark brown eyes that can glare its way to anything. He's..

My enemy. My worst rival. Cho Kyuhyun.

My eyes widen and I quickly stood up and shoved him away.

"What the hell! How dare you harass a girl!?" I accused.

"Well, a thank you would be nice. What's a pretty girl rushing anyway?" He smirked,drawing his face closer to mine. Girl? I forgot, I'm a girl... Isn't he smart? He should've known that I was a guy. Those questions wondered about in my head until I felt a hand on my waist pulling me closer. The other hand cupping my face and my cheek. THIS IS INCREDIBLY AWKWARD SINCE I'M A FREAKING GUY!!!! I blushed and shoved him away. Running to Kevin and hiding behind him.

"Y-y-you !" I screamed at him while using Kevin as a shield. Tch,he just smirked. That evil infamous smirk of his. If he found out,it was actually me. He would've been grossed out since he was flirting with ME. I could tell him right now, but then he would blackmail me for the rest of my life.

-Kevin's POV-

Poor Sungmin-hyung.He's probably embarassed since he's using me as a shield,right now. I know that it's his rival. But I can't help,but chuckle. My thoughts were interrupted when someone talked. Someone other than Cho Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun-hyung(A/N:I never really saw 'hyung' next to kyu's name o_O")!"  I looked around to see the owner of the voice and found him. He had dirty blond hair. He was wearing a hat and a black wife beater*. It made him real muscular. He had a towel draped around his neck, I guess he came back from a work out. He looked...handsome.

"Oh Eli, back already?" Kyuhyun said. 

"Yeah,hyung. Err,flirting with girls?" Supposedly,Eli said.

"Haha,not anymore." He gave a glance at my direction. Probably looking at Sungmin-hyung,still using me as a shield.

Eli walked towards me. Not only Sungmin-hyung,but I tensed up as well. He kneeled down in front of me doing something. What is he doing?! He stood back up,holding the letter Sungmin dropped earlier. I sighed of relief. 

"Is this yours?" 

"Y-yeah. Thank you." 

"Name's Eli. Yours?"

"Uh..Jessica Woo,and my friend's name is Lee Sungsoo.." I replied. Eli just smiled. He's really... nice. Judging by his looks, he seemed hardcore and tough.

He keeps staring at me though. I glanced behind him,seeing Kyuhyun crossing his arms,waiting. I opened my mouth to say something,but was stopped by an annoyed Key,already dressed back as a guy. He must've left us while this drama happened. I grabbed Sungmin-hyung's wrist and pulled him with me to Key. We were girls way too long. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chinja*-really?

wife beater* - tank top, type of clothing

A/N: Hello people of earth! I have updated the next day! For now, I will be updating on Saturdays and Wednesdays on my part of the world,maybe on other days if i get bored. XD

I really hoped this chapter satisfies you and that i didn't lower your expectations. if its bad, do tell me whats wrong with it so i can get better! 

Comments= ♥ No silent reader~!

Check out my collaboration with mf_pikachu and icecreamninja14 :http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/137249/when-my-life-did-a-360-flip-drama-idols-korean-kpop-romance-shinee-superjunior

~Dia is out!~